• Published 21st Mar 2024
  • 220 Views, 12 Comments

Equestrian girls scary story to tell in the dark - Savant 123



A series of scary stories featuring characters from equestrian girls

  • ...
 12
 220

Trick or treat

It was Halloween night, and three friends were going door to door to get candy. These people were Applebloom, who is dressed like a cowboy or, in this case, a cowgirl, scootoolo who is dressed as a stunt performer; and Sweetie Bell, who is dressed as a princess.

“All right, everyone, I think that's enough for tonight,“ Applebloom said to her friends. ”I think we should go home now.

“Do we have to?” Scootoolo said. "Can’t we go to a few more houses?”

“Yeah,” sweetie Bell agreed.

“Fine,” Applebloom said as everyone began walking through the neighborhood. However, they stopped when sweetie bell got everyone's attention.

“Hey, what that?” she said, pointing to a house up a hill not far from them.

“I know that house. That is the nightmare house,” Applebloom said.

“The nightmare house?” Scootoolo ask.

“Yeah, rumors have it that a girl lives there, but the thing is, nobody has ever seen her leave the house. However, during Halloween, a bowl full of candy with the sign Take Only Two will appear on Halloween.”

“Then let go,” Scootoolo said as she ran up the house, followed by her friends.

Their stop is in front of the house, where there is a large bowl full of candy with the sign Take Two next to it.

“Look at all this candy,” Scootoolo said as she and Sweetie Bell took hands full of candy and stuffed them in their bags.

“Hey, what are you doing?“ Applebloom said. ”The sign said take two.”

“Come on, Applebloom, everyone knows that nobody ever listens to those signs,” Scootoolo said.

“Yeah,” Sweetie Bell agreed.

Before Applebloom could say anything else, the front door opened, and out came a blue-haired woman dressed as a witch.

“Well, look what we have—a group of kids ignoring my sign,” the woman said.

“We're sorry, Miss; we just couldn’t help ourselves,“ Sweetie Bell said.

The woman just smiled. “That's alright,“ she said. "Why don’t you girls come inside? I don’t usually have many visitors.”

“Um, sorry, but we got to go,” Apple Bloom said.

“Come on, it will just be a few minutes,“ the woman said. "If you come in, I will give you more candy like this one.” The woman took out a large chocolate bar from her pocket.

“Well, maybe a few minutes won’t hurt,“ Scootoolo said as the woman stepped aside, letting her and Sweetie Bell enter.

“Aren’t you going to come in?” The woman asked.

“No, I think I just go home,” Applebloom said as she walked away, taking her bag with her.

The woman just stood there and watched her walk away.

"Oh, well, two is more than enough,“ the woman said, walking back into the house and closing the door.
….
“ Where Applebloom ?“ sweetie said as she and Scootoolo sat in the chair in the living room.

“She left,“ the woman said. But I guess it means more candy for you two. "Now why don’t we introduce ourselves? My name is Luna, and you two are?"

“Scootoolo and this is my friend Sweetie Bell,” Scootoolo introduced herself before gesturing to Sweetie Bell. ”The one who left was Applebloom.”

“Well, in that case, nice to meet you two,” Luna said happily. ”Why don’t I get you some tea?” She went to the kitchen to prepare some tea. While she was gone, the two girls decided to look at the pictures on the walls and notice that all the pictures were of Luna with a woman around her age, and standing with them was a girl with red and yellow hair, which resembled fire around their sister's age.

Luna then came in carrying a tray with three cups of tea on it. She placed the tray on the table before sitting down on the chair in front of them. She picks up a cup and blows on it before drinking it. The two kids soon did the same.

"Um, miss Luna,“ Sweetie Bell said.

“Just Luna, please,“ Luna said.

“Who are those two people in the photo?“ Sweetie Bell said, pointing to the picture. Luna turned and looked at the picture she was pointing at before turning to her.

“Oh, that was just my sister Celestia and her daughter Sunset,“ Luna said simply before drinking her tea, which was followed by the other two children. ”Anyway, I promise you two candy, so let me get you two a specially made one.” She stood up and went to a door that was not far from them. She opened the door, revealing it to be a small closet. She picked up a box and walked towards them. ”In this box is a special candy I made. This candy is something you never taste before.” Luna opened the box, revealing it was full of rainbow-colored candy.

“Eat up, “Luna said, and immediately both girls began eating the candy as much as they could.

“This stuff is amazing,” Scootoolo said.

Yeah," Sweetie” Bell said. It wasn’t long before they finished the box.

“Ah, it’s finished,“ sweetie Bell said.

“Don’t worry, I have more,” Luna said as she got up and went to open the closet door, revealing it was full of boxes. “Here, eat as much as you can.” The two children immediately get up from their chairs and run to the closet. Each one grabbed a box and ate as much as they could. After finishing one box, they would eat another one and another one, as the taste was too good to stop.

Eventually, they will have eaten all the boxes in the closet.

“That was good candy,“ Scootoolo said as she lay on the floor.

"Yeah," Sweetie Bell said. However, she immediately noticed something was wrong. specifically that the two were now overweight.

“What happened to us?" Sweetie Bell shouted as she sat up, gaining her friend's attention, who immediately also sat up after hearing Sweetie Bell shout.

“What is it?” Scootoolo asks, still obliviously, about her new weight.

“Look at us, scoots; we are now fat,” Sweetie Bell said, pointing to her stomach. Scootoolo, now noticing their new weight, was also in shock.

“How did that even happen?“ Scootoolo said.

"What are we going to do?” Sweetie said, panicking. “School tomorrow, Diamond Tiara, and everyone in school are going to laugh at us. And what is rarity going to say about this? I can hear her scolding me and saying along the line, “A lady must watch her weight.” This is bad scootoolo.” Sweetie Bell said, panicking.

However, before the other girl could say anything, they heard evil laughter, causing them to turn, and they saw Luna standing not far from them, smiling evilly.

“I hope you two enjoy your treat because it's time for my treat,“ she said, producing a large cleaver from her pocket.

"Run,"Scootoolo said as she and Sweetie Bell tried to run as fast as they could towards the exit, only to find it locked. There, try the windows next to the door, only to find them also locked. They then try hitting them to break them open, to no avail.

“Where do you kids think you are going?“ Luna said as she toss the cleaver at them, but luckily they were able to dodge it on time and immediately run up the stairs nearby.

“Run, run, children,“ Luna said in a sing-song voice as she stood and watched them run up the stairs. ”But you can’t escape me. For I am the nightmare witch.” She laughed evilly as she produced another cleaver from her pocket.
….
The two girls made it up the stairs and into the hallway, panting as their new weight made it difficult for them to run long. “We need to get out of here.” Sweetie Bell said.

"But how?" Scootoolo said, and before they could say anything, they heard Luna's deranged voice coming from downstairs.

“I am going to count to ten, and once I am done, I am going to look for you two.” Luna said in a deranged voice as she laughed evilly. ” One.”

“Quick in here.” Sweetie Bell said as they both entered through one of the room doors. The room turned out to be a bedroom,no doubt Luna room.

“What now?” Scootoolo asks her friend in a fearful voice.

“A hunting I will go, a hunting I will go.” Their then heard Luna sing, which was followed by the sound of footsteps.

“ Hide.” Sweetie Bell said as she and Scootoolo hid under the bed.

“Now where did those two chubby kids run off too?” They heard Luna say. ”Are they here?” They hear the sound of the door from outside. "Nothing. I guess they're not in the bathroom.”

They then heard footsteps again as Luna opened another door. ”Are you children hiding here?” Then they hear the door close.“I guess not.”

They then heard her walk in the hallway again and open another door. Each time they hear a door open, the two girls can’t help but shudder in fear, knowing she will eventually find the room they are hiding in.

“Come out, children. I have more candy for you. Delicious candy,” Luna said mockingly. It was quiet for a few moments before the door to the room opened.

“I know you here, children,“ Luna said. ”Come out, and I promise I will give you more candy before I chop you up.” She then went to the closet and opened it. ”Nothing. I guess they are not in this room. Oh well, back to the hunt.” They heard the sound of footsteps, and then it was quiet. Both girls sighed in relief, believing they were safe for now, only for the bed to be flipped over.

“I found you,“ Luna said in a sing-song voice. Both girls scream as they quickly get up and run away. They ran out of the room, into the hallway, and down the stairs. As soon as both reached the bottom floor, they started panting heavily.

They then heard Luna's voice from upstairs. ”I hope you kids aren’t tired because I still want this to be more fun.” Not long after they heard that, they heard footsteps.

Both girls opened a nearby door and saw it lead to the basement. Both quickly get in and close the door once they enter it. They immediately went down the stairs into the dark basement, where they hid behind a couple of boxes.

“Where are you, children?” They heard Luna's voice from upstairs.

“What now?“ Sweetie Bell asks.

“I have an idea,“ Scootoolo said.
….
The door to the basement opened, and in came Luna, who immediately turned on the light switch.

“Where are you, my dear children?” Luna said. She then heard the sound of something falling and saw sweetie bell next to a pile of falling boxes. ”There you are.” She said this as she chased after her with the cleaver high in the air. Sweetie Bell ran further into the basement until she reached a dead end. Luna slowly approached her, laughing evilly. ”Say good night,sweetie bell.” As Luna was walking towards her, she didn’t notice Scootoolo was walking behind her with a plank of wood. She quickly hit her on the head, knocking her out.

Both girls sighed in relief.

"I'm glad that's over,” Sweetie Bell said.

“Me too,” Scootoolo said. ”Come on, let's get out of here.”

Both girls were walking up the stairs and into the living room. Both girls were about to walk into the front door to try and open it again, only for it to open by itself, and in came a hooded figure. The figure then threw a pumpkin at them, which immediately broke when it landed on the ground, and immediately a large green gas covered the area there, causing them to fall unconscious. The figure then pulls back its hood, revealing it is sunset.
….
Both girls woke up with a grown.

“Where are we?” Scootoolo said as she looked around and immediately noticed a few things. The first thing is that Sweetie Bell is next to her. Second, they were outside in a forest of some kind. Third, both of them are tied up, and fourth, they are on a ritualistic circle of some kind.

“What happened? Where are we?” Sweetie Bell said fearfully.

“Ah, you woke up on time for the ritual.” A voice said, and immediately both girls turned their heads and saw that it was Sunset and Luna dressed in black robes.

“What's going on here?” Sweetie Bell said fearfully. “What are you planning to do to us?”

“It’s simply really ,“ Sunset said. ”My mother, aunt, and I came from a family of witches. However, despite coming from a family of witches, we do not use dark magic but instead light magic. That is, until Luna and I decided to use the darkest of magic to gain ultimate power. We try to convince my mother to join, but she refuses and tries to stop us, so we kill her and sacrifice her to the goddess of the night nightmare moon. In return for this sacrifice, she blessed us with powerful dark magic and great knowledge of dark magic. To show our devotion to her, we would sacrifice any young children we caught to her yearly on Halloween night, and their is where you came in.”

“Wait, if you plan to sacrifice us, then why did you make us fat or try to chop us up?” Sweetie Bell asks.

“Oh, it is simply really,“ Luna said. ”I made you fat so that you will be more fulfilling after all. When you eat your favorite food, don’t you always want it to be bigger? And for why I tried to chop you up, I was planning on killing you and presenting your dead bodies as a sacrifice to nightmare moon, but I figured she wouldn’t mind eating raw today.”

“Now let us summon the goddess of the night,” Sunset said as she and Luna began speaking an incantation, and as soon as they were done, the circle they were on grew red, and immediately a part of the sky above them began to move before breaking apart from the rest before landing on the ground near them in a massive blob of darkness that had stars all over it. The blob then formed into the shape of a large, wingless unicorn that was as tall as the trees. The creature then looks at them with its red eyes.It started moving closer to them, and as soon as it was over them, it opened its large mouth, revealing rows of sharp teeth.

“No, please don’t,“ Scootoolo said in a fearful voice as the creature scooped her up in its mouth before closing it and starting to chew her before shallowing. It then turned its attention to Sweetie Bell.

“No, don't, please.“ Sweetie Bell pleaded as the creature opened its mouth again.
….
That night, both Sweetie Bell and Scootoolo were reported missing. The cops were called in, and after interviewing Applebloom and gaining information about their last known location, the officers went to the nightmare house only to discover that it was empty and that nobody had lived in it for years.

The case has remained unsolved to this day, as the location of the two children remains a mystery.
….
The end

Author's Note:

You know this is similar to a lesson parents always tell their children. If a stranger offer you candy do not go with them.

Leave a comment on what you think of my story.