• Published 5th Mar 2024
  • 519 Views, 27 Comments

The Grim adventure of Ed,edd,eddy and sunset - Savant 123



After losing her friends due to Anon-A-Miss sunset move to peace creek where she meet three troublesome boys and eventually a certain grim reaper

  • ...
2
 27
 519

Chapter 3: A grim vampire and specter exterminator

The Ed’s, sunset, and grim were in Ed room. Ed was going through his closet looking for a good movie to watch while the rest was on the chair waiting.

“Hurry up, lumpy.“ Eddy complains, “I ain’t getting any younger.”

“Wait a minute, eddy." Ed said, "Ah, here it is.“ He brought out a DVD that had the word Dracula return on it.

“Dracula,“ Eddy said, “lame.”

“Hey now, don’t you go and diss Dracula?“ Grim said, “He is one of the most legendary monsters to exist.“

“You mean the lamest,“ Eddy said.

“He is not, and I will proof it, Grim said. “I am going to take you to meet him.”

“Wait," Sunset said in shock. “Dracula is real.”

“That's right, so follow me,” Grim said.
….
All five of them went towards a retirement home. After going through the front door, the receptionist greets them.
"Greetings, Mr. Reaper,“ she said, “are you here for Mr. Jefferson?“
“No, that next week,” Grim said as they went through the hallway, eventually reaching the break room where all the residents are staying. They then walked and reached an old man with a cape.

“Behold,“ Grim said. “Dracula,“ he said, motioning his arms towards the man.
“Huh,” the man now known as Dracula said as he turned and faced them, ” who are you people and what do you want?“

“I am the Grim Reaper, and I am here to introduce these kids to you so they can know what a legendary monster looks like," Grim said.
“Mr. Dracula,“ Ed said as he ran towards him, ” can I have your autograph?” He then presented the DVD cover from before towards him.
“Well, it's good to see people still respect Dracula,“ said Dracula as he signed the DVD cover.

“Oh, please, this old man is nothing special,“ Eddy said.
“Eddy," DoubleD said in a scolding tone.
Dracula sighed as he heard that.” That seems to be a problem with people today. Nobody fears old monsters like Dracula, as people seem to be more scared of slashes from those new horror movies. “

Hearing that, Grim can’t help but be angry. “Hold it right there,“ Grim said. ”You're still scared and fearful, like in the old days, and we're going to prove it.”.

….
All of them are now outside, hiding in a bush.

“Are you sure it’s safe for you to be outside? "sunset can’t help but ask Dracula.

“Of course Dracula put on many sunscreens before leaving,“ he answered sunset.

“Shh,” someone coming up grimly said. The person turned out to be Jimmy skipping on the sidewalk. “Now,“ Grim said.

Dracula then jumped out of the bush and landed in front of Jimmy, screaming at him. But Jimmy just looks at him weirdly.

“Hi, weird old man,” Jimmy said as he just continued skipping away.
“Well, that didn’t work,” Eddy said.
“Don’t worry, we won’t stop trying to help you,” Grim said..
….
And so it began their spent the rest of the day trying different methods to help Dracula.

First, they have him turn into a bat and fly in front of Johnny, and then they have him change back to human form in front of him and hiss at him. But Johnny thought he was an entertainer and clapped his hands.

Next their try to have him wait in Kevin's trash can and wait till Kevin to threw his trash, but when Kevin opened the trash can, he put the trash bag in before Dracula could come out.

Their try to have him wait in Sarah's closet, but when Sarah opens it and he tries to scare her, she ends up beating him up.

When they tried to have him scare Rolf by using his bat form , Rolf, who was washing his clothes in his backyard, accidentally grabbed him and washed him along with his clothes.

….
All of them were currently in an ice cream shop eating ice cream as Dracula looked down at his ice cream in sadness.
“Dracula appreciates you kids trying to help, but Dracula seems to have lost his groove,” he said sadly as he ate his ice cream. Sunset, who was looking out the window, saw a poster for a new dinosaur exhibit, and an ideal struck her on how to cheer him up.

“Hey, I got an ideal that can cheer you up,” Sunset said as she and everyone went to the museum. But unknown to everyone, not far away from them, was a man watching them. His attention is on Grim and Dracula.
“It seems I have found two moutherload of supernaturals,“ the man said, and “they seem to be keeping those kids hostage. Well, don’t worry, as Hoss delgado specter exterminator shall save them.”

The man now known as hoss follow them.
….
As everyone reaches the dinosaur exhibit at sunset, turn and look at Grim.

“All right, Grim, do you magic and make them sing and dance,” Sunset said as Grim brought out his scythe and brought the dinosaurs to life.

“We wish we were not extinct,“ the dinosaurs say as they all sing and dance with top hats and canes.

“Wow, signing dinosaurs, “Ed said in excitement.

“Well, does this cheer you up?” sunset asks Dracula.

“A little,“ he said as he enjoyed the show. However, unknown to them, Hoss was watching nearby.

“It seems they are creating an army of signing and dancing dinosaurs,“ Hoss said as he fired a chainsaw at the dinosaurs, tearing them to pieces.

“Who the heck are you, pal?” Grim said.

“I am Hoss Delgado, specter exterminator,“ Hoss said as he fired a chainsaw at Grim, who used his scythe to reflect the chainsaw back to Hoss, who managed to do so. He then fired another chainsaw at Grim, who reflected it again, causing the chainsaw to hit a dinosaur head. As it fell, the chainsaw bounced off a wall and went back in the opposite direction, hitting the heading, causing it and the chainsaw to be directed to the museum stanchions, causing both to be slingshot to hoss. The chainsaw hit his crossbow hands, causing it to flew into the air, and while he was distracted by his lost arm, the head slammed into his face and onto the ground, and as he got up the crossbow land on his head.

“You itching for a brushing,” he said in anger as he put a metal hand on the vacant spot of the crossbow and tried to punch Grim, but he managed to dose each punch until he punched the wall and ended up having his hands stuck. As he tries to pull it off, Ed just walks towards him and clicks on a button separating him and the hand. The suddenness of this caused him to fall to his back on the ground. He saw Grim looking at him and blowing his tongue at him.

Angry Hoss got up, put another device on his hand, and fired electricity at him. Grim uses his scythe to block the electricity from hitting Eddy. Hoss then switched it with another device that let him use a laser sword, jump at Grim, and cut the top part of his scythe off. Anger at this, he makes his scythe glow red and starts fighting him in a sword fight. After a while, Grim managed to cut the device off of him.
“Huh, no more of your face toys,” Grim said, “just you and your stupid human hand.“

“You mean this one,“ Hoss said as he punched Grim into a wall and, from his back, grabbed a gun. "Let's see how you do well against ectoplasm.“ He then fired green slime at Grim, covering him in it.

Before he could do anything else, Dracula walked in front of him. ” Hold it right there, crazy man, leave skeleton man alone, “he said.

“Oh yeah, what are you going to do about it?” Hoss mocked.

Anger Dracula began turning his body into a whirlwind and turning into a giant bat monster. Hoss raises his gun to shoot him, but Dracula swipe his gun, destroying it before screaming a blood-shrieking shriek.

“Ahhhhhhh!” Hoss yelled as he ran and bumped into a wall and got knocked out. Shortly afterward, Dracula turned back to normal.

“Wow, that was amazing,“ Sunset said in awe as she and the Ed’s helped grime out of the slime.
“Yeah, that was cool,” Eddy said.
“Thank you, kids,” Dracula said. ”Thanks to you, Dracula now has his groove back. Now it is time for Dracula to get out of retirement and return to the job of scaring people.”

Dracula then disappeared in a cloud of smoke. After everyone got grim out of the slime, they saw Hoss getting up.
“All right, mister, what's your problem?“ Sunset asks as she glares at Hoss.
“I am saving you and your friends who are being held hostage by this supernatural abomination,“ Hoss said, pointing at Grim.
“Hey, the only one being held hostage is me,” Grim said.
"What?" “he said, confused.
“I am their prisoner“ grim point at the Ed’s and sunset.

It took a second before Hoss fully understood what was going on. He turned to Ed’s and sunset.

“Good work in bringing down such a tuff creature down to his knees,“ he congratulated them with a smile before running off.

“I am keeping an eye on you,” Hoss said to grim as he returned and ran off again.
“Who was that guy anywhere?“ Grim said.

One thing sunset got from all this is that this won’t be the last time they will see Hoss.

….
In a forest somewhere, a couple was running for their lives as they were chased by a werewolf.
“Hold it right there,“ a voice said, gaining the werewolf's attention. He looked and saw Hoss lining against a tree. The werewolf growled at Hoss.
“Let's dance,“ he said as he and the werewolf ran towards one another to battle each other.

Author's Note:

I bet non of you expect Hoss and Dracula to appear this early in the story or at the same time.