• Published 25th Feb 2024
  • 238 Views, 6 Comments

My Little Demi: Friendship Is Magic (A My Little Pony AU) - DiTwiAndMrFluffs



A new hero rises in an alternate version of Equestria. The world is called "DemiQuestria". Will these new heros be able to fight off the dangers of their world?

  • ...
 6
 238

More Obstacles Along The Way

The two walk through DemiVille. DemiTwi is trying to talk to DemiSpike. She notices that DemiSpike is just agreeing and saying yes only because he is not fully paying attention.

"DemiSpike!! Are you even listening to me??" DemiTwi says in a loud voice to snap DemiSpike out of their daydreaming.

"What?! Huh? Is he her- Oh! Sorry, DemiTwi.. I was just thinking about some drag- I mean... Something!! I was thinking about how nice the weather is! Such lovely weather."

Despite DemiSpike's lying and saying he was just thinking about "something". DemiTwi knew he was lying right on the spot. What was he thinking about? Well, she did not know but she for sure did know it was just not something.

"You are thinking about the dragon aren't y-"

Suddenly she is struck by lighting. Right after the lighting has struck her laughing is heard. A light blue pony with a glittery rainbow mane is on top of the cloud laughing. She was a pegasus, little lighting bolts on her face. Mane looks bright rainbow with white sparkles almost making it look like candy. She flew down and looked at DemiTwi who was on the floor burnt to a crisp laughing as if she had just seen the funniest thing ever. She stopped laughing when she looked at DemiSpike.

"Do not do this at home." The pegasus tells DemiSpike. The pegasus looks back at DemiTwi and immediately bursts into laughter.

DemiTwi looks up only to find the pegasus laughing over her. This immediately infuriates her, but she does not want to do anything bad in front of DemiSpike, so she gets up, fixes her mane, stands up straight, and clears her throat.

"Ahem. I am DemiTwi Sparkle. What you did was very funny. What is your name?"

"Oh! Me? Ahaha! I am the coolest, most awesome, and amazing pony in this town!"

DemiSpike decides to speak up, "That did not answer her question ma'am..."

"Who ya callin' ma'am? I am DemiDash! DemiDash Dasher! Nice to meet you little dragon! And nice to meet you DemiTwi Sparkle! Sorry about the lighting strike. I seriously did not mean to strike you like that! But I could not help but laugh at how you fell face-first onto the floor burnt like a crisp! You fell as if there was no tomorrow! Hahah! Oh... Too funny." DemiDash says.

These words seriously got DemiTwi mad, but she resists the urge to just strike DemiDash with a spell and leave her at it until some pony comes in and unfreezes her. DemiTwi just sighs and looks at DemiDash.

"Yeah yeah.. just do not do it again! Now. If you excuse me. I have somewhere to be. I am not going to get struck by lightning by a pony who is not responsible enough!"

"Fine fine... also. Does your dragon usually zone out like that? It is a bit scary!" DemiDash starts to giggle a bit.

DemiSpike just stares at the ground. He is very zoned out or daydreaming. DemiTwi nor DemiDash knew what he was thinking about, but DemiTwi had a hint on what it was for sure. DemiTwi just walks up to DemiSpike and puts him on her back.

"Well. I better get going! Bye!"

DemiTwi immediately starts running off. She did not even let DemiDash say goodbye or anything. Nor did she ask her to be friends. She seriously did not want to get struck by lightning or want any more obstacles crossing her path in getting to her home and reading. She also did not want to be home so late, so she had a lot of time for reading and research. A thought then came to her mind. If she just explored a little bit... she could maybe find a library! Yes! A library so she can read all the books there?! What a dream come true!

"Ahah! DemiSpike! We are going on a quest! To find the library!" DemiTwi says in a determined voice.

"Huh? Oh... another adventure? To the boutique?"

"No! To find the library!"

"Oh fine.. maybe after we can go to the boutique!" DemiSpike says hoping they could go to the boutique.

DemiTwi runs around DemiVille hoping to find the library. She might have even run off too far because she has run into a farm! The farm was named "Sweet Apple Acres" DemiTwi sighs and then turns around. She starts to walk away until a voice is heard!

"Well, hello there Sugarcube! How meh ah help ya?" A pony approaches her.

Her mane has braids, the top part of her mane into a bun, and the rest loose. She wore a maroon and white shirt. it was cube patterned. This kind of gave DemiTwi and DemiSpike country vibes. The pony's hooves seem to have mud stains. The coat seems to be permanently stained with mud on her hooves. The pony had freckles and a nice tail also seeming to be braided at the end.

"Well... hello! I am... DemiTwi Sparkle! This is DemiSpike! My, I guess you can call, son!"

"Well, hello there DemiTwi! Hello to you to sugarcube! I am DemiJack! DemiJack Apple! This here is mah farm! Sweet Apple Acres! Haha! Oh wow! You have got to check out my farm! Ah, might even let you have a free apple while ahm at it! Let's go, friend!"

"Wait- I kind of have somewhere to be" DemiTwi is dragged into the Sweet Apple Acres territory and the farm.

The tour took what felt like hours. How could such a small farm have so much to offer?! DemiTwi and DemiSpike leave the farm with one basket full of apple desserts.

"Yum! This is like a whole month without needing to go grocery shopping! Is that Apple Pie?!" DemiSpike says happily, he must have snapped out of his daydreaming not long before they left.

"Ughh! We are still low on time! I just want to go home and research! Too many obstacles! No time to waste! Let's go!" She carries the basket and DemiSpike with her magic.

DemiTwi then once again runs out back into where she started in DemiVille. This time she straight on runs into her house finally home and can research since her home is a library. DemiSpike hops off her back and then looks around. DemiTwi is shocked in amazement looking everywhere. There were so many books! So much to read! So little time! She goes to grab a book when the doorbell rings.

"Huh? Mail? Why the hay would I get mail when I just got here? Well... moved in... Princess DemiCelestia did say she wanted me to stay here for my understanding of friendship... which is complete bulls-" The doorbell rings again.

"You should probably get that! Would not want to keep the pony waiting outside any longer huh?" DemiSpike reminds DemiTwi.

"Fine fine." She goes to the front door and opens it.

There a pony stands. Her mane is not long but not short ending in four curls. Her coat is a light yellow and beneath her mane are her bright purple eyes.

"H-hi..." She says shyly. Her voice was so quiet and low you would need dead silence to hear it. Luckily, DemiTwi heard her.

"Hi? Uhm.." DemiTwi stood there awkwardly not knowing what to say. The first thing that came to mind was asking her for her name.

"What's your name?" DemiTwi smiled awkwardly.

"My name... is..." She spoke so low it was impossible to hear anything she said.

"I'm sorry. What was that?"

"My name is... Demi..."

"A little louder please?" DemiTwi said.

The poor pony whines in fear and shyness. DemiTwi and the pony both stand there awkwardly not knowing what to do or say.

"Well, I see you have come to give me my book which I did not know I dropped on the way here... So, you should be on your way home before it gets dark right? I do not think you want to be outside in the dark! Where... It is scary am I right?" DemiTwi says grabbing the book from the shy pony.

"You could have at least said thank you DemiTwi," DemiSpike says.

"A baby dragon!!!" The pony rushes in knocking DemiTwi over. She immediately runs up to DemiSpike and starts petting him.

"Oh, are you not the cutest thing alive? I have never seen a baby dragon before! Who's a cute little dragon... you are! Yes, you are!"

"Ahem..." DemiTwi gets up, "His name is DemiSpike."

"Sorry... my name is DemiShy! Sorry for being so shy... I am not very good at socializing with other ponies... especially when it is so awkward to the point all you can do is look at each other weirdly." DemiShy says.

"Well, DemiShy, I think you should be on your way. Right, DemiSpike?"

"Whatever," DemiSpike says holding his Mrs. Fluffs teddy bear.

"Awh... okay... also... want to be friends DemiTwi?" DemiShy asks shyly.

"Fine! Just go!" DemiTwi says already on her last straw on how everything has been pushing her back from studying.

DemiShy walks through the front door and as soon as she does DemiTwi slams the door shut. DemiTwi then sighs and gets out the book she was going to read.

The rest of the time was quiet. DemiSpike was just playing with his Mrs. Fluffs doll while DemiTwi was reading. She then came upon a special and rather interesting book.

"The elements of Harmony? I have heard of those before! I heard Princess DemiCelestia used those to defeat the villain during DemiQuestrias Bloody Night Massacre!"

DemiTwi continues to read the book. She is very interested in learning what the elements were and how they worked! She stumbled upon a ripped page. The page was supposed to consist of all six elements, but the sixth element was ripped out. The only elements that show are the five surrounding the sixth element which is not visible at the moment.

"That's weird... it's as if some pony did not want me to figure out how the sixth element works! This book does not even show the names of the elements! This is a scam! Oh, I know!! DemiSpike! Come over here!" DemiTwi says.

"Hm?"

DemiSpike gets up and walks over to DemiTwi. He looks at both DemiTwi and the book in confusion.

"What do you need DemiTwi? Is it something important?" DemiSpike asks

"Send a note to Princess DemiCelestia please!"

"Alright!"

"Ahem.." DemiTwi clears her throat

Dear Princess Sunrise, At the library that you got me I did some research through some books, and I have found a rather unique book. The book has some information about these gems! They are called The Elements of Harmony. These elements do not have a name. When looking through the book I have found out there are exactly six elements, but some pony had attempted to hide what the sixth element looks like by making a hole through the book! I suspect the pony who did this is no friend but rather a foe. Sure, it might not seem serious but there are a lot of possibilities as to whether they did this on purpose or not. As I said these elements do not have a name, but I am willing to continue my research into what these elements are and what they do. What I do know is that you probably have some information about them because you used them to defeat the one responsible for the Demiquestrias Bloody Night Massacre. Maybe you have some information?

From your faithful student, DemiTwi Sparkle

"Should I send it now?" DemiSpike asks.

"Of course!! I need all the information I can get about this!! Some pony or something ripped out the sixth element of this page!! This is very serious!!" DemiTwi reminds

"Okay okay!!" DemiSpike sends the scroll to Princess DemiCelestia.

"Now we await her response! Just hoping no pony e-" As soon as DemiTwi was hoping for no other pony to get in her way the doorbell rang.

"Ughh!! Who could that be this time?!" DemiTwi walks over to the door and opens it.

Five ponies and a dragon stand in the doorway. DemiTwi is in shock.

"Well, how ya doin' DemiTwi! Ah am glad ya invited us over! DemiPie said so!" DemiJack says greeting DemiTwi

"Oh yes, darling! I also heard you have the new DemiStation 4!" DemiRarity says being a huge video game nerd.

"Well... Hehe... I was just about to leave but staying over would not hurt..." DemiShy says.

"This is such an awesome library! I love what you have done with the place!" DemiDash says.

As every pony scatters around the place. Jasper immediately goes to DemiSpike. The two talk while DemiPie hops to DemiTwi.

"EEE!!! Sorry for running away earlier I saw you in DemiVille aka here which is also referred to as Ponyville! I had never seen you before meaning you were new and a new pony I had never met before oh my DemiCelestia how could that be, so I set up a little party for you and us! Your besties for lifers!! Is this not exciting DemiTwily Sprinkle?! My name is DemiPie!!" DemiPie says excitingly.

"It's DemiTwi... and I am trying to study!! Why can I not have any peace to myself...."

"DemiTwi! The princess has sent a letter back!" DemiSpike says running up to DemiTwi and handing over the scroll. He runs back to Jasper.

"Finally!!" She starts reading the scroll. All the other ponies were now interested and listening. The two dragons do not pay attention to talking.

These are the elements of harmony. They do indeed have names as I remember. These elements are Loyalty, Generosity, Honesty, Laughter, Kindness, and the sixth element which is a mystery... Is magic. I do not know who or what could be hiding the appearance of the sixth element, but I sense it is not for a good purpose. My dear faithful student. I do not want you to worry about that. I want you to make friends... From your mentor, Princess DemiCelestia

"Ughhh!! This does not help! Sure, she gave me the name but saying something bad is taking place does not help one bit!!"

"It's alright DemiTwi! Besides, you do not have to worry about making friends now! You have six of em!" DemiRarity says.

"Yeah... We are your best friends!" DemiShy says shyly.

"Wait a minute." DemiJack stops them from talking.

"Are you seeing what I am seeing?" DemiDash asks.

"Why is there another DemiShy?" DemiPie says.

DemiTwi turns to DemiShy. There right next to her was a clone. The clone smiled as blood dripped down their eyes. Their smile showed their yellow teeth which is covered with dry blood. Every pony stared in fear as the clone just stared back at DemiTwi.