• Published 24th Feb 2024
  • 174 Views, 5 Comments

My Little Pony FiM: A Journey Beyond Equestria - peashooterzombie



Twilight Sparkle was learning how to create portals with her magic as well as studying how they work as a door between different dimensions. But one day, Rainbow Dash flew into her study room with Fluttershy and accidentally entered one of them...

  • ...
 5
 174

The Portal Incident

Twilight Sparkle was in her study room doing research on how portals work and act like a door to different dimensions.

"A portal to a 'Digital Dimension'? Huh, interesting..."

She was reading a book about portals, and this seemed like a new kind of portal she hasn't tried yet so far.

"Alright, let's try this one!"

Twilight concentrated, and after a few minutes, a portal appeared to the 'Digital Dimension'.

"Oh my, i can't believe i got that first try!" Twilight said, chuckling.

"Alright, what's next? 'How to keep the portal opened for as long as you want'? Hmm, seems like a go-..."

Before she can get into the topic, the door bursts open with Rainbow Dash flying in fast, Fluttershy holding onto her.

"Twilight, Twilight! We need yo-..."

Rainbow Dash sees the open portal and tries to stop in time, but she's too late. In the attempt to slow down, both Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy enter the world beyond the portal.

Twilight gasps.

"Oh no, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy!"

Twilight panics as the portal closes right after they entered.

"I-it's okay, they'll be fine... R-right...?"