• Published 25th Jan 2024
  • 287 Views, 17 Comments

A Vampire's Love - Big Imagination E



Scootaloo meets a dragon like vampire named Rumble and soon began forming something romantic.

  • ...
 17
 287

A Waltz and Secret Revealed

Rumble and Scootaloo finally arrived on the dance floor and prepared for a nice waltz. Rumble placed one hand around her waist and he took her hand with the other. Once they did another slow song began playing and they waltzed.

https://m.

As they were dancing the guy with the spotlight saw them dancing and shined the light them and everyone saw them go at it. Everyone loved seeing this. Especially her friends Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom who were really happy for her. Rumble even decided to sing along to the song as Scootaloo begin to get teary eyed sharing this special moment with her boyfriend. After the song was over they kissed and posed. Everyone cheered and clapped their hands for a wonder performance and they took a bow.

"Rumble. That was an amazing waltz we did. Thank you babe." Scootaloo said.

"Your welcome sweetie. But Scoots there's something that I really need to tell you. Can we go somewhere private?" Rumble asked.

"Oh sure babe we can do that." Scootaloo answered.

So the two held hands as Rumble led her to the forest where no one can find them. They kept going til they reached the deepest parts of the forest. Once they finally did Scootaloo got a little curious why.

"Rumble why did you take us here?" Scootaloo asked.

"Because babe. There's something that you should know about me. I'm not really a regular person. Not in my current form but this your about to see is my real form." Rumble answered.

He closed his eyes and concentrated on his transformation. His skin became pale, he grew fangs, silver streaks appeared in his hair, some dragon like features appeared, then after all that he opened his eyes completing the transformation. He was no longer a regular person but a dragon like vampire prince. Scootaloo was a little shocked seeing that.

"Rumble? What happened to you?" Scootaloo said getting nervous.

"Now relax babe. Like I said before I'm not a regular person. I'm actually a vampire prince with some dragon like features. The reason why I didn't tell you this sooner was because I didn't want to draw too much attention. Besides they would call the cops and have me arrested and experimented. And I can't have that and see your heart get broken." Rumble explained.

Scootaloo took a moment to process everything that Rumble said. The whole time her boyfriend was a vampire and yet he did explain why he didn't tell her so soon.

"Ok so your a vampire. I believe you." Scootaloo said.

"Yes. But I'm not just any vampire. I'm actually a vampire prince. Meaning that I come from royalty." Rumble added.

"A prince? Oh I had no idea that I was dating an actual vampire prince. So where exactly did you come from?" Scootaloo asked.

"I'm glad you asked. You see babe my home kingdom, is in the south forest outside Canterlot City. It was the only place where my people can be safe where we don't have to worry about those greedy bastards trying to hunt us down and sell us for money. Like that Van Helsing. He is the worst." Rumble explained.

"Well he is a vampire hunter. But I can't imagine what would happen if he found you and killed you. I be heartbroken." Scootaloo said sadly.

"I truly understand that. But I assure you that he's no longer an issue. He died a few years ago and we haven't been hunted down by him." Rumble assured.

"Oh good. Hey Rumble? You know that wish I told you about?" Scootaloo asked.

"Yeah? What about it?" Rumble wondered.

"Well I have a big confession to make. Can you take me to my house and I'll explain?" Scootaloo asked.

Rumble nodded yes and took her hand and led her back to her house. What could her confession be? I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Author's Note:

Next chapter Scootaloo will confess her wish she made.