• Published 22nd Jan 2024
  • 367 Views, 0 Comments

Rubbadubbers: The Rubbadubbers in High School - Big Imagination E



The Equestria Girls meet the Rubbadubbers for a high noon in the bathroom!

  • ...
 0
 367

Relaxing After School

One spring day at a local high school we see everyone leaving the place. Reason why is because it's Friday and everyone is ready for the weekend. Coming out of Canterlot High was a group of seven girls called the Rainbooms. They were Twilight, Rainbow, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Applejack, Rarity and Sunset Shimmer. They we're all leaving the high school and headed to Sunset's house for a hang out.

"Woo! What a day! I can finally relax!" Rainbow smiled.

"Me too Rainbow. After everything we dealt with this week we needed some rest." Rarity agreed.

"Hey girls? My father got this new hot tub after he managed to get after his promotion at work. Wanna try it out?" Sunset asked.

"Sure! There's nothing more relaxing than being in a hot tub." Rarity smiled.

So the girls all got up and headed outside. In the backyard they see a big hot tub and all of them were excited to try it out. Not more so than Rarity. Sunset got some water in there and everyone changed in their swimsuits and climbed in. Then Rarity turned on the bubbles and it began getting all nice and warm.

"Oh Sunset. This feels so relaxing. Thank you dear for letting us use the hot tub." Fluttershy smiled.

"Your welcome. So is there anything that we are doing this weekend?" Sunset asked.

"Well I plan on heading to the library on Saturday. I wanna see if there's any new books to read." Twilight said.

"That's boring! Can't you try something better than a dumb old library?" Rainbow asked.

Twilight frowned at her statement but then she remembered something else. She was working on her new invention and wanted to show her friends that.

"Hey girls I've been working on a new invention that I wanted you to see. Wanna check it out?" Twilight asked.

"Ok darling. I don't wanna get shriveled up anyway." Rarity answered.

Then everyone else agreed and they got out of the hot tub and they changed into their regular clothes. Then the whole gang went to Twilight's house and went in her garage and Twilight took off the cover revealing her invention.

"Behold! My latest creation! I call it my Dimensionater!! I made it to travel to different worlds that one other human has ever seen. And now we sure can!" Twilight smiled.

"That's great Twilight. But any chance you can stop the egghead talk and actually show us what it can do?" Rainbow asked.

Twilight frowned at that again but proceed on with showing the invention. She flipped the switches and put in a code and actived it. It began preparing and after a few minutes a portal opened up. Twilight smiled seeing her invention work but suddenly it started acting a little funny and sparks were coming out. And the portal started disappearing.

"Oh no not again!" Twilight worried.

She unplugged the machine and sighed in relief. But then the machine started back up and the portal reappeared becoming a vacuum portal. It started to suck everyone in there as they tried to hang on. But the portal was too strong and they got sucked in and traveled through it while a song was playing.

https://m.

They kept on traveling til they reached the end of the light. Where have they gone too? We will find out soon enough.

Author's Note:

It's time for a crossover with the Rubbadubbers!!