• Published 11th Jan 2024
  • 79 Views, 0 Comments

A Journey of Love - coolpony01



After Ditzy discovered herself and her great potential to do good in the previous months. She starts to gain more attraction from the people who admire her and make more friends along the way, but she will also make more enemies.

  • ...
 0
 79

Ch 6

The date is July 8 175AG Doctor and I have been dating for a month. And I won’t lie it has been great we already went to a festival for one of the planets we occasionally visit and had a great time there. I recall the day with much pleasnatness. We went on so many rides like Galaxy Defenders which was really fun and I ended up beating Doctor at the number of shots towards the bad gueys. We also enjoyed various foods such as pamela which is panera bread rolled with beans it is surprisingly very delicious. We also enjoyed various delicates such as spicy gums which is surprisingly really good as well as It is nice to have events where I can go out with my boyfriend.

For our first month together we’re doing something simple yet wonderful

We are making a batch of chocolate chip cookies we already added all the ingredients doing our part in pitching in while having fun. We then heard the oven go off. “Oh the cookies are done.” I said as I went to get them out.

We then had expressions on our face. “Uhm D you sure you put all the ingredients.” He asked.

I then realized that I did forget quite the important ingredient “Oh crap I forget the flower.” I stated feeling stupid.

“I figured.” Doctor spoke with a chuckle.

“Aww I’m sorry I messed up.” I said.

“It’s fine Ditzy we all make mistakes.” Doctor said.

He then looked at the messed up dessert and surprisingly tried it anyway he then had a smile on his face.

“D you gotta try this.” He said.

I smiled happy my boyfriend was showing such appreciation even through my mess.

I then tried it and frooze in pure joy. “Oh my god it has such a sweet chocolatey gooey flavor.” I said.

Doc smiled. “Stil sorry about your little mistake?” Doc asked.

“Nope.” I replied.

“Guess you created a new dessert though it needs a proper name.” Doctor said,

“What about pookies.” I suggested. It’s a combination of cookies and pudding and sounds really cute.
“Genuis.” Doctor said.

“Thanks now let’s make some more pookies.” I suggested.

“Know that’s a great idea.” Doctor said pleasantly as we began to make more of the dessert while enjoying our date.