• Published 7th Jan 2024
  • 471 Views, 5 Comments

Meeting of Two Worlds - JediWyrm



Sunset and Princess Twilight arrange for their friends to meet themselves

  • ...
1
 5
 471

Twilights

Once Princess Twilight had finished lecturing the two Pinkie Pies she returned to chatting with her other self. Sunset had already moved over to her and was discussing using her drone to take some photos.

Princess Twilight seeing the small flying camera was intrigued.

"That's a neat device. Tell me what it can do." She asks her human version.

Excited at talking about tech, Twilight explains "Well, the sets of blades allow it to fly, which gives it a fair amount of utility. I built it up from a kit, and have been adding to it's programming. Currently it's set up with a camera, but can have some cargo capacity. Though it can't carry much so if I wanted one that could I'd have to build a larger rig, probably one with 6 or even 8 sets of blades."

"That's so cool. Can you tell me how you built it?" The princess asked.

Sunset pulled out her phone and checked some stuff before saying "You know, there's a store we can grab a kit for you. Be neat to see how well it transfers between worlds."

Princess Twilight's eye started to sparkle as she states "I can already see all the fun experiments I can run to check how it works, and how to use magic to improve it."

"I wonder if we can do anything like that on this side." Sci-Twilight, as Pinkie dubbed her, remarks as her eyes start sparkling as well.

Sunset's own sense of magical and scientific curiosity pricks up at this as she suggests "If we use our amulets we can figure out how magic in this world works well enough to imbue your drone."

She continues to chat for a while before arranging a time for them to get together and work it out before turning to go to the Fluttershys.