• Published 7th Jan 2024
  • 470 Views, 5 Comments

Meeting of Two Worlds - JediWyrm



Sunset and Princess Twilight arrange for their friends to meet themselves

  • ...
1
 5
 470

Seven meet Six

Author's Note:

I'll be giving each pair their own chapter in which I will be going a bit into how they are different. As such in this chapter their descriptions are kept to just a general one.

On Saturday, shortly before noon, all the girls meet up in front of the school. Sunset smiled as she saw that Rarity did manage to get the others to wear their scarves. Opening the book she sent a quick note to Princess Twilight that they were all gathered and ready.

The first person to step out of the statue was said Princess, coming out on her hands and knees before standing up. A little unsteady before finding her balance, she then turned as a blue-skinned woman with rainbow coloured hair followed through. Helping her friend up and giving her a quick word before shifting to the next person.

The third one through was purpled hair with porcelain skin. Gasping a little at having come out on her hands and knees, but looking critically over her clothes before nodding in approval she steps aside as the fourth woman comes out. Twilight helped her up before the yellow skinned woman goes to hide behind her pink hair.

The fifth person bounced through the portal, pink skinned and haired already standing up and drawing the eyes of eneryone making them almost miss the last person coming though. The orange girl with blonde hair picked her hat up and stood up.

As they all had gotten their balance Princess Twilight turned around an announced, "Hey everyone. These are, well, you but from my world."

Everyone moved up to make their greetings as Sunset took a better look at the two Pinkie PIes. Looking over the others they each had some obvious differences, but the Pinkies were identical. Even down to the scarf both were wearing. Moving over to them she takes a closer look and spots the various mistakes, some accidental and other intentional, on both accessories.

"Pinkie, what does your alternate self have an exact copy of your scarf?" Sunset asked, working to keep her voice calm with just a hint of sadness.

Pinkie replied, "Well it was such a nice scarf, and it matches us so well, I decided that it wouldn't do if I was the only me with it."

The other Pinkie Pie took one end of her scarf and shoved it into her hair where it was quickly pulled fully in.

Letting more sadness creep in, the red haired girl states "I made that scarf specifically for you as a symbol of our friendship. If the other Pinkie would like a scarf I'd be glad to make her one."

Both Pinkie's hung their heads a little as Sunset put her hand towards the scarf-less one. Said girl pulled the scarf back out and handed it to her. Looking around she sees that all the others had paired up to learn about their other selves.

Turning to go check on the other pairs Sunset states, "Well talk about how you've obviously been crossing between worlds later."