• Published 30th Dec 2023
  • 362 Views, 9 Comments

Sweetie Belle: Home Alone - Big Imagination E



When Sweetie gets left behind she has to defend her house from two bandits

  • ...
9
 9
 362

Praying and Setting up the Traps

Sweetie Belle walked in the snow all the way to the church. Reason why is because she wants her sister back for Christmas and also needs to stay on her toes because of the Wet Bandits. She finally arrived at the church and began praying to God above.

"Dear Jesus. I came here on this night for only one thing. I know I've been a little naughty sometimes but this year I don't want toys or presents. All I want this year is my sister back." Sweetie prayed.

She opened her eyes and hopes the angels heard her. Then she heard someone coming in and it was a kind elderly man named Grand Pear.

"Merry Christmas youngin." He said.

"Merry Christmas Grand Pear. What are you doing here?" Sweetie asked.

"If you must know I come here every year to wish on something special. See what I wanted is to see my daughter again." Grand Pear replied.

"Your daughter? That's nice but don't you talk to her?" Sweetie wondered.

"It's a long story. When I was young I was too stubborn in my business of harvesting pears to make treats with them. And when she married Bright Mac I let anger consume me and didn't write back since. I regretted that and felt guilty. So every year I come here to wish on the spirits to bring her here so I can say sorry." Grand Pear answered.

"Wow. I'm sorry about that Grand Pear. Did you and your daughter ever get along when she was around?" Sweetie asked.

"I was overprotective so not really. But I see you are trying to wish too." Grand Pear replied.

"Yes. I first I wished for my sister to disappear so I can be free. But then i realize that it wasn't a good idea. Now two bandits are coming to my house and planning on robbing me." Sweetie answered.

"Well youngin I promise you that your sister cares. She will return home and you will be reunited. But til then you best stop those Wet Bandits from getting to you." Grand Pear said.

"Thanks Grand Pear. Merry Christmas." Sweetie replied.

"Merry Christmas." Grand Pear said back.

Then Sweetie Belle saw the clock and that it was 8:00 pm.

"Shoot it's eight! I'm running out of time! I only got an hour til they show up!" Sweetie worried.

So she ran out of the church and ran back to her house and took out a blueprint with some drawings of the traps she's gonna set up. First she sprayed the stairs with water which instantly froze them so they will slip and fall. Next she placed a red hot burner on the doorknob so whoever opens it burns bad. Then she placed several objects on the floor and a phony lightbulb in the basement. Finally she tied a rope to.her treehouse and got a pair of cutters and put them where she can use them later. Then she went back in the house grabbed a BB rifle and a hammer and looked brave.

"This is it. Don't get scared now." Sweetie said.

Then she got in position and waited for the Wet Bandits to arrive. Little did they know that they will be in a world of pain.

Author's Note:

Get ready for the traps to be set off.