• Published 4th Dec 2023
  • 430 Views, 14 Comments

Fluttershy: The Daughter of Beauty - Big Imagination E



Fluttershy gets adopted by the most beloved princess. Snow White.

  • ...
8
 14
 430

Abandoned and Snow White

It was a lovely day in the woods and we see a car coming up with a family in it ready for camping. It was the Shy family: Mr. Shy who is a retired weather factory worker and cloud collector, and Mrs. Shy is a gardener, they're son Zephyr Breeze who is 5 years old and their 4 year old daughter Fluttershy.

"Ok kids were here!" Mr Shy responded.

"Im glad! I've been waiting forever for this camping trip!" Zephyr complained.

"Zephyr. This camping trip is for everyone. Not just you okay?" Mrs Shy reminded him.

"Sorry mom. I know now." Zephyr said.

"Good boy. So Flutters. You ready to experience all of Mother Nature?" Mrs Shy asked.

"Yes mother. Im ready to see all kinds of nature in these woods." Fluttershy answered.

The parents smiled seeing their daughter all ready for experiencing the woods. During the day we see everyone enjoying Mother Nature. They went fishing, hiking, and even roasted marshmallows. Later that night everyone was fast asleep in their tents snuggled and warm. Then after a week everyone was packing up heading home. But suddenly later that night when they were packing up Fluttershy was still sleeping and when they finished she was accidentally abandoned when her parents didn't realize that she was alone when they left to head home.

The next morning Fluttershy woke up and got out of her tent looking around. But suddenly she couldn't see her parents or her brother's stuff anywhere. That made her worry.

"Mom? Dad? Zephyr? Where are you?" Fluttershy worried.

She looked around seeing if she can spot them. But all there that was left was herself and her camping stuff. Then she came to one conclusion. She was all alone. She then started to cry as soon as tears pooled her eyes.

"MOM! DAD! ZEPHYR! WHERE ARE YOU?!?" Fluttershy cried.

She then cried heavy as she packed her stuff leaving her no choice but to find somewhere else to shelter cause she certainly can't stay out here. When she finished she got on her feet and headed out to seek somewhere to stay.

Hours went by and she couldn't find anyplace to stay. Suddenly since she was extremely sensitive the woods started warping into scary creatures that really made Fluttershy uncomfortable. Fluttershy didn't know but she was starting to see things after being out so long. Scared she ran as fast as she could to get away from all this.

"Go away you scary creatures!" Fluttershy cried.

She kept running but everytime that she thought that she was in the clear her mind kept making her think that another scary creature would try to get her. The deeper she went into the woods, the darker and scarier it became for her. Fluttershy forced their way through vines, much to scared state. She stopped before a tree with glowing yellow eyes, which revealed to be an owl. It screeched loudly causing the group to run a direction as the bird flew away. She ran into a cave where bats flew out. Fluttershy screamed for her life like the time she turned into vampire fruit bat and almost hurt her friends.

She ran further in the woods, when Fluttershy fell into a deep hole near a tree, which looked like a crocodile opening its eye and watching the company’s fall. She then hung tight to a few vines preventing her from falling further. Fluttershy held the vine tightly, but suddenly the vine snapped with a small crack. She fell toward the water below, the rest falling into the water simultaneously. The waves of the water rocked the floating logs and suddenly they appeared to be giant crocodiles trying to eat her.

"Ahh! Crocodiles! Go away you monsters! Don't eat me!" Fluttershy cried more.

She got out of the water and ran off so the crocodiles wouldn't catch her. But that didn't make the situation better than it was now. The more deeper she went the more scary creatures she encountered. She ran past a swarm of evil trees as leaves brushed behind them. A few bats flew around her head, as she screamed against the surrounding trees. They all looked menacingly at them, reaching out with their limbs. More and more trees, each with scary eyes, surrounded Fluttershy until it became too much. She screamed in terror and collapsed toward the ground.

She cried heavy of everything she encountered and missing her parents.

"Mom! Dad! Zephyr! I miss you! I wanna go home!" Fluttershy cried in fear.

Suddenly as she cried a whole swarm of cute animals came out of the woods seeing Fluttershy crying. There were bunnies, squirrels, birds, deer, chipmunks and all sorts of animals. They slowly went to her and made sure not to scare her cause she certainly has been through enough. And it wasn't just them cause with them is a beautiful woman who heard her crying. She had hair as black as ebony, lips as red as the rose, skin as white as snow. And wore an iconic dress with a blue bodice, puffy red and blue striped sleeves, an ankle-length yellow skirt with a self-sewn white petticoat and a high white collar. Along with yellow shoes, a brown cape with a red interior, and a red bow in her hair. She was the fairest of them all: Snow White.

"Oh my. Are you okay dear?" Snow White asked.

Fluttershy looked up seeing Snow White and was a little scared seeing a stranger in the woods. But Snow White calmed her down.

"Shh. Shh. It's okay. Im not gonna hurt you. Neither are my friends." Snow White said mentioning the animals.

Then a cute bunny came to Fluttershy and hopped into her hand and rubbed it's face on her cheek relaxing her as she got up to her height.

"Who are you miss?" Fluttershy asked.

"Im Snow White. It's lovely meeting you. What's your name?" She asked.

"Im...Fluttershy." She said quietly.

"Im sorry I didn't get that. What did you say?" Snow White replied.

"It's Fluttershy." She still said quietly.

This time she heard her. "Fluttershy? That's a lovely name. So what are you doing out here?"

Fluttershy looked sad but proceed to tell her. "Well i was on a camping trip with my parents in the woods. But suddenly later that night i was accidentally abandoned when Mom and Dad didn't realize that i was alone when they left to head home. All scared i tried looking for a place to stay but with no success. And I really miss them." She cried softly.

Snow White went to her and hugged her.

"Oh you poor dear. And you were out here since?" Snow White wondered.

"Yes. All sorts of scary creatures tried to grab me." Fluttershy replied.

"Hey it's okay. You may have been seeing things. It happened to me when I tried running from my stepmother the queen." Snow White explained.

"Your stepmother is a queen?” Fluttershy wondered. “Your parents must have been of royal blood, too. Does this mean…?”

“Yes,” Snow White confirmed. “I’m a princess.”

"Oh my. I never knew that you were a princess." Fluttershy said.

"Well now you do. But I can't leave you all alone in the woods. Hey would you like it if I took you in as my daughter and we find a new place to stay? I'll even let you keep that bunny as your own pet." Snow White offered.

"Well I do miss my old parents. But at the same time I don't want to be left alone. Okay Snow White. I be glad to have you as my mother." Fluttershy answered.

"Oh im so glad. Come Fluttershy. We'll find a new place to stay where you won't be alone anymore." Snow White replied.

So the two went off to find a new place to stay but where could it be? Only time will tell.

Author's Note:

Here's another Disney adoption story! This one is with Snow White!