• Published 6th Dec 2023
  • 341 Views, 9 Comments

Home Alone in Gotham - Dinomite123



Young Flash Sentry was left home by accident and force to protect his house by the two laughsters, Joker and Harley Quinn

  • ...
4
 9
 341

I Made my Family Disappear

Overnight, everyone was asleep, but a storm was going wild. It causes a tree branch to break and hit the power lines creating an electricity outage which shorts out the transformer nearby. This results in Celestia and Sombra's alarm clock resetting to 12:00am.

In the morning, the uber vans arrived and they hear nothing.

"Where are they?" The driver wondered.

" I don't know. She said 8 sharp."

They ring the doorbell, in a bedroom, Celestia wakes up and looks at her watch.

"SOMBRA!"

"WE SLEPT IN!"

Everyone wakes up, runs around the house like headless chickens trying to get ready. Outside, a kid walks up to the vans.

"Hi, I'm Rumble." He said. "I live across the street. You guys goin' out of town? We're going to Florida. Well, actually, first we're going to Missouri to pick up my grandma. You know the McCallisters are going to France? Do you know if it's cold there? Do these vans get good gas mileage?"

"Gee, kid, I don't know. Hit the road!" The uber told him.

Everyone got outside.

"Limestone, do a head count." Sunset Shimmer ordered.

Limestone does a head count on each person in the family, then she mistakenly counts Rumble as Flash who was sneaking through the stuff in the back van.

Everyone got on the van.

"Have a good trip. Bring me back somethin' French." Rumble waved to them.

At the airport, where they're all running through the hallway to catch the flight. At arrived at the hatch.

"Did we miss the flight?" Celestia asked the Gate attendant.

"No, you just made it." She answered.

Everyone cheered and raced through the hatch and onto the plane. Everyone settled on their seats in the plane, relieved that they made it.

"We made it. Do you believe it?" Sombra smiled.

"Hope we didn't forget anything." Celestia said.


At home, it seems like they did forget something.

The third-floor door opened revealing Flash still at home, in his pajamas and messed up hair.

"Mom?" He called.

He stepped downstairs and looked around the house.

"Hello? Mom? Dad? Mom? Dad? Where are you guys?"

He looked in the kitchen.

"Snips? Snips? Starlight? Hello? Hello? Trumble? Uncle Cranky?"

He goes into the basement.

"Uncle Cranky, is this a joke? Starlight? Limestone? Is this a joke?"

Then he hears the furnace starts up, the gate of it opens up like if it's alive. Flash runs upstairs and out to the driveway; he discovers that the garage is open. The cars were still there.

"The cars are still here. They didn't go to the airport!"

He goes back inside and sits in the kitchen.

"I made my family disappear." He said, apprehensively.

He began to think back to his family members saying bad things about him.

"Flash, You're completely helpless."

"You know, Flash, you're what the French call "les incompetents.""

"Flash, I'm going to feed you to my tarantula."

"Flash, you are such a disease!"

"There are 15 people in this house, and you're the only one who has to make trouble."

"Look what you did, you little jerk!"

Then Flash smiled.

"I made my family disappear."

The he jumps and celebrates his freedom.

He jumps up and down on his parent's bed eating a bowl of popcorn wearing boots. Then, he runs around the house.

Then he goes into Snips room, looks at a Playboy magazine in Buzz's trunk; throws it behind him. Then he finds some firecrackers.

"Cool! Firecrackers! I'll save these for later." He said.

Then expects nothing when he calls for his sibling's name.

"Snips, I'm going through all your private stuff. You better come out and pound me!"

The he picks up a picture of Buzz's girlfriend.

"Snips, has a girlfriend. Woof!"

Then her turns the picture over and the glass in the frame breaks.

Flash is in the living room sitting on the couch, eating a bowl of ice cream.

"Guys, I'm eating junk and watching rubbish! You better come out and stop me!" He called, expecting nothing.

As he played the movie, it turns out it was the film Uncle Cranky told him not to watch.

"Who is it?"

"It's me. Snakes. I got the stuff."

"Leave it on the doorstep and get the hell outta here."

"All right, Johnny, but what about my money?"

"What money?"

"Acey said you had some dough for me."

"Is that a fact? How much do I owe ya?"

"Acey said ten percent."

"Too bad Acey ain't in charge no more."

"Whaddya mean?"

"He's upstairs takin' a bath. He'll call you when he gets out. Hey. I tell you what I'm gonna give you, Snakes. I'm gonna give you to the count of ten...to get your ugly, yella, no-good keister off my property...before I pump your guts full of lead."

"All right, Johnny, I'm sorry. I'm goin'."

"One, two... ten."

The gunfire starts, until the victim is down.

"Keep the change, you filthy animal."

Frightened by the scene, Flash turns off the TV.

"MOM!"


Meanwhile, on the airplane. Celestia opens up her eyes and lifted her head up. She got the feeling they forgot something.

"What's the matter? Honey?" Sombra asked.

"I have a terrible feeling." Celestia answered.

"About what?"

"That we didn't do something."

"You feel that way because we left in a hurry. We took care of everything."

"Did I turn off the coffee?"

"No. I did."

"Did you lock up?"

"Yeah."

"Did you close the garage?"

"That's it. I forgot to close the garage. That's it."

"No, that's not it."

"What else could we be forgetting?"

It was silent for a few seconds, until....

"FLASH!"


Upstairs, Flash was in his coat while holding a sled. He was about to sled all the way downstairs to the front door that leads outside.

He puts the sled on the edge of the steps and sits on it. At last, he sled all the way down the stairs and out the front door and lands on the snow.


Meanwhile, on the plane, Celestia was deviated that they left Flash behind.

"Horrible. Horrible. Just horrible." Cranky Doodle said.

"How could we do this? We forgot him." Celestia shuttered.

"We didn't forget him, we just miscounted." Sombra replied.

"What kind of mother am I?"

"If it makes you feel any better, I forgot my reading glasses."

"How does that compare to Flash?"


In the streets, Gotham's greatest criminals, Joker and Harley Quinn were observing houses on a truck. They both chuckled with pleasure.

"Five families gone on one block alone. They all told me from their own mouths." Joker smiled.

Turns out...it was him who was disguised as the police officer.

"You put on a nice disguise, Puddin." Harley giggled. "You know, you should let me try the tan skin makeup."

"Look, All the houses with nobody home...have automatic timers on their lights. But I got it all figured out. Watch."

They wait patiently for the Christmas lights go on each house.

"Number 664... will be going on right about...now."

One goes on.

"Number 672...right...now."

Another one does so.

"Wait a minute. 671...now."

Flash's house lights up too.

"And that's the one, Harley. That's the silver tuna." Joker said.

"It's very A." Harley replied.

"Very A, huh? It's loaded. It's got lots of topflight goods. Stereos, VCRs..."

"Toys?"

"Probably looking' at some very fine jewelry. Possible cash hoard. Odd marketable securities. Who knows? It's a gem. Grab your mallet, I got my crowbar.


Meanwhile, in the house. Flash is asleep while a Christmas cartoon on TV.

Suddenly, he wakes up and spots Joker and Harley through the window. He jumped up and ran down to the basement and just as the two jokesters reached the door, Flash flipped the light switch leaving the light on in the basement.

"I thought you said they were gone." Harley frowned at Joker.

"They were supposed to leave this morning." Joker said, disappointed.

They decided to leave the house and come back another night.

Flash on the other hand was scared, not only was he home alone, but he is also fearing Gotham's greatest criminals might break into his house and hurt him.