• Published 27th Nov 2023
  • 99 Views, 0 Comments

The First of Us - a Ciderfest App Story - Snowday_Pegasus



A chance meeting at a convention brings you in contact with a nearly forgotten friend of the Ponies

  • ...
 0
 99

Hero: Show her the Convention

You look back to Mr. Moochick and ask, “Can she come back with me?”

“What will that do? She won’t be able to see me, or any of the other Ponies.”

“Maybe she doesn’t need to yet,” you reply. “It’s everything else.”

Mr. Moochick’s eyes widen. “Oh, yes, yes. That could work.”

You look back to Megan. “I’m not going to tell you where you belong, but I think there’s something you should see.”

Megan looks at you confusedly, but nods. “O…kay?”

You warn her, “This may hurt a bit. Like any big decision.” You look to Mr. Moochick. “Do it.”

Moochick says, “Alright, here we go!” He leaps into the air and smacks you both with his cane. Again, the chaos of colors and light appear.

“Where are we?” Megan asks, frightened.

“It will be OK in a moment.”

Finally the spell completes its work and you find yourself back at the convention. Megan’s eyes widen at the sight that lies before her. People with clothes adorned with Ponies, plushes cradled in their arms or riding shotgun on their shoulders, beautiful costumes, and merchandise. Her head turns towards someone as she hears them say, “I wouldn’t even be alive today if it weren’t for ‘My Little Pony.’”

Megan gasps, and falls down to her knees, weeping silently into her hands.

You ask Mr. Moochick, “Did we just make this worse?”

Mr. Moochick looks hopeful. “I don’t think so, friend.”

Megan stops, pulls her hands away from her face, and looks behind her. “Mr. Moochick?”

“You can see me?”

“It is you!” She smiles, and picks him up and hugs him. After putting him down, she asks, “What is all of this? What is this place?”

Moochick smiles and takes her by the hand. “This is what you helped start, many years ago.” He tugs at her, motioning for her to stand up, and then he leads her into the crowd. “

All of these people are here for their love of the little Ponies, and all of the other creatures who dwell within their world. Come with me Megan, for there’s much to see. I’ll show you what humans and Ponies have been able to accomplish together. They have done things so great, they’re nothing short of miraculous. An entirely new kind of magic was discovered, and using it, they have changed their world for the better. Some of these humans call themselves Bronies. Others, Pegasisters. And of their kind, you were the very first.”