• Published 26th Nov 2023
  • 423 Views, 5 Comments

Apple Bloom: Sleeping Beauty - Big Imagination E



A story of how Apple Bloom was adopted by Aurora from Sleeping Beauty

  • ...
7
 5
 423

Warning the King

Since Philip and Tender spot Diablo and they're going to warn the king and queen. They finally arrived at the castle and told King Stefan, Queen Leah, and King Hubert all about the crow. And im quite positive that for sure the kings and Queen Leah remember Diablo.

"Father. We spotted a crow. I fear it's Maleficent's. I fear that Maleficent is planning to fulfill the curse tonight." Phillip warned them.

"Wait Phillip. I thought you didn't know who that crow is. I know I don't." Tender said.

"I lied. I do know that crow. That is Diablo. He is Maleficent's pet. I did remember the crow belong to Maleficent back when I was a boy during Aurora's christening." Phillip explained.

"Oh I feared this would happen. Maleficent is making sure that the curse will be completed. If it is then I fear all hope is lost." King Hubert noticed.

"Then we better head to the cottage where we will protect them!" Tender said determined.

"You are right Tender! Let's go!" Phillip shouted.

So the two rode off on their horses in hoping that they will reach them in time.

"Don't worry your highness! We'll bring them back safe and sound!" Tender shouted to the king.

They left the castle and hurried on to rescue the girls. Meanwhile, since Princess Apple Bloom, her mother, and the others are preparing return to the Castle they got on some beautiful gowns. Aurora's was blue and her daughters had different colors. Aurora decided to dress her daughter after putting on her gown. Apple Bloom's was red, Sweetie's was pink, Scootaloo's was a light purple and Applejack's was orange. And since Big mac is going to be a prince, he had on a royal prince outfit.

"So is everyone ready to head to the castle?" Flora asked.

They all agreed and made their way to the Kingdom. But Philip and Tender Taps arrived at the cottage early, just as Princess Apple Bloom, her mother, and the others were about leave for the castle.

"Wait! Don't leave yet! We want to warn you about something!" Phillip said.

"Yes! Maleficent sent her pet here and she's trying to to fulfill the curse!" Tender replied.

"Tender! Boy im glad to see you again!" Apple Bloom said hugging him.

"Me too Apple Bloom. But we have to get out cause Maleficent's crow is trying to get you!" Tender worried.

"What crow?" Apple Bloom asked.

"The one we saw by the window. He is Maleficent's pet raven and accomplice." Tender explained.

"Oh dear. That ain't good. But we haven't seen any crow lately." Applejack replied.

"So you two are the men that my sister and mother took A liking too." Big Mac told them.

"Yes. We are. But we needed to warn you about that crow. Maleficent is trying to get to you! You must stay with us! We can protect you from harm!" Tender suggested.

"I wish we could. But we have to go to the castle. Im sorry. Goodbye brave boys." Aurora said as they all left leaving the boys in the cottage. They were upset but knew they have to protect them. Only for some goons to kidnap them.

So everyone finally arrived at the castle. However the moment they arrived Maleficent appears and lures Aurora away from them to a tower room.

"Mom? Where are you going? And why are you green?" Apple Bloom asked.

The fairies gasped when she mentioned the color green.

"It's Maleficent's doing! She hypnotized her! We got to prevent her to not touch the spinning wheel!" Fauna said.

Everyone nodded and headed off to rescue Aurora. But it was too late as Aurora pricks her finger on a spinning-wheel spindle. The fairies place the sleeping Aurora in the highest tower and cast a spell on the people in the castle, causing them to sleep until their princess awakens. But none of them noticed that Apple Bloom felt her head being dizzy and fell under the curse too. Flora over hears a sleepy conversation between the kings, and realizes that Phillip is the man with whom Aurora has fallen in love.

"Girls we have to bring Phillip here! He's the only one who can save her!" Merryweather told them.

"Yes. And....." Fauna said as she gasped seeing that Apple Bloom was under the sleeping curse too. Applejack gasped the loudest.

"Apple Bloom! What happened?! Speak to me sugarcube!" Applejack cried.

"Oh dear. Maleficent's curse is getting stronger. When I made their bond between Aurora and Apple Bloom to be stronger some of Maleficent's magic must have got in her body. Now only her love can save your sister." Flora explained.

"Well I noticed that Tender Taps as taking a liking to her. Maybe he can save her!" Big Mac suggested.

"Brilliant idea. We must find those two and bring them here! They might be their only hope." Merryweather said.

The others agreed and headed off to find the boys. They all rush to the cottage, only to learn that they had been abducted by Maleficent and her goons. At her domain, the Forbidden Mountain, Maleficent reveals Aurora's identity to Phillip and Tender Taps. She plans to lock them away for a century until he is on the verge of death before releasing him to meet Aurora, who will not have aged a single day. This can only mean trouble for them. Can the gang find them and break them out to save Aurora and Apple Bloom? Or will darkness costume everything they hold dear?