• Published 16th Nov 2023
  • 307 Views, 0 Comments

Twiluna: Aladdin - Big Imagination E

  • ...
5
 0
 307

Sombra's Plan.

Meanwhile in a palace of Arabia we see a lovely princess in there wishing that she had someone to share her life with. This was Luna. Her sister the Sultan saw the prince angrily leave the palace and she wasn't happy. This was Celestia.

"Sister. You really need to stop rejecting every single prince that comes here. Law says you have to be married by your next birthday." Celestia said.

"I know sister. But I don't like being forced into it. If I marry I want it for love." Luna said.

"Look sis. I won't be around forever. I just want to make sure your taken care of okay?" Celestia said.

"If it means locking me in the palace walls then I don't want to be a princess anymore!" Luna said as she walked away.

Celestia walked into the throne room and was frustrated. Then she saw Sombra in here smiling.

"Sombra. My faithful advisor. Im in desperate need of your help." Celestia said.

"Of course. I live to serve you my queen." Sombra said.

"Yes. But Luna keeps refusing to get a husband. I just wish there's a way to help her realize that." Celestia said.

"Sure. I can help you with that. But it will require the use of A mystic red ruby." Sombra said.

"My ring? But it's been in my family for years." Celestia said.

"It's only necessary to find her suitor. Don't worry. Everything will be alright." Sombra said as he hypnotized Celestia and gave him the ring.

"Now run along and play with your toys. I will take care of everything." Sombra said. After the hypnotized Celestia left he frowned.

"The only ruler around here will be me. And now that I have the ruby I will put it to good use. Find the cave and the treasure. And find anything like a magic lamp that will be useful. Then use the wishes to make me the most powerful sorcerer in all of Arabia! And I think I will marry Luna as well." Sombra said wickedly.

He then walked in the room and began plotting his evil scheme.