• Published 5th Nov 2023
  • 695 Views, 15 Comments

Sweetie Belle: The Daughter of the Beast - Big Imagination E



Sweetie Belle is adopted by Belle and finds a family.

  • ...
5
 15
 695

Maurice, The Castle, The Beast and Rejection

The two hurried along to the house and they looked in the basement seeing smoke coming out. When it cleared they saw a man stuck in a barrel and he got out trying to fix his machine. This was Belle's father Maurice. The two went in the basement and tried not to breath in the smoke.

"Father? Are you ok Father?" Belle answered.

"Im fine dear. But this blasted machine won't work! I can't figure out how to get this silly contraption to work!" Maurice said with frustration.

"You always said that dad." Belle reminded him.

"I mean it this time! I can't find out why it isn't working!!" Maurice said as he saw Sweetie. "Oh. Belle. Who might this lovely lady be?"

"This is Sweetie. I found her on the streets after her old home was burned to the ground. I thought I would adopt her and she can stay with us." Belle explained.

"Oh goodness. Well she is more then welcome to stay here. Besides I think of her as my granddaughter. So it's decided! She can stay here!" Maurice declared.

"Oh thank you!! And would it be okay if I called you grandpa?" Sweetie asked.

Maurice chuckled at that. "Sure you can Sweetie. But maybe I better start cleaning up since I can't get this silly contraption to work."

"You will papa. Once you figure it out you'll win first prize at the fair. And be number one's best inventor." Belle encouraged him.

"You really think that?" Maurice asked.

"I always have." Belle answered.

"Well then I will give it another try! Hand me my toolbox dear." Maurice said as Belle gave him the toolbox. "So did you have a good time in town today?"

"Well I got a book. Father? Do you think im odd?" Belle answered.

"What? No of course not! Where did you hear an idea like that?" Maurice said in shock.

"Well it's just that I really don't fit in with anyone. Sometimes I wish I had someone to talk to." Belle replied.

"What about that Gaston fella? He's A handsome guy." Maurice told her.

"He's handsome alright. And rude, and constantly annoying. Papa he's not for me." Belle answered back.

"Not to mention he clearly thought that I didn't belong with anyone and only belonged on the streets." Sweetie added.

"Well don't worry honey. Cause this invention will start a new life for us. And Sweetie? Don't listen to what they think. You will always belong in our family and nothing's gonna change that. Now let's give it a go." Maurice reminded her.

He actived the machine and quickly covered his ears just in case it exploded again. But to his surprise the machine was working just fine until he saw the axe chopping the wood and when he stopped it he was shocked.

"It works. It really works!!" Maurice said all happy.

"I knew you could do it!" Belle proudly said.

"It's A miracle girls! Im off to the fair!" Maurice declared.

He got finished packing and hopped on his horse and headed off with both his girls waving goodbye.

"Goodbye papa! Good luck!" Belle said waving her hand.

"I hope you win grandpa!" Sweetie hoped.

"Goodbye girls! And take care while im gone!" Maurice said leaving for the fair.

He headed his way to the fair in hopes of winning. But on his way there he was attacked by timberwolves and they scared his horse away causing him to fall off and ran to try and find him. But in doing so the wolves tried to get him and he panicked. They he made it to a gate and shut it so the wolves can't get in. Then he stared at the castle that was presented to him. When things couldn't get worse it started raining. He went in the castle so he won't get wet.

"Ah. That's better. I'll wait in here til the rain goes away." Maurice said to himself.

He went to the throne room and sat down. To his surprise the furniture talk and gave him company. He was shocked but he loved the company anyways. But what he doesn't know is that a beast lived in here. And then the beast launched at him and growled in anger. Like in the beginning of the movie he was once a prince but due to his selfishness he was cursed turning him into the beast.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?!" The beast said angry.

"I-i-i was lost the woods and..." Maurice spoke scared.

"You're not welcome here!!" The beast roared.

"Im sorry please I mean no harm!" Maurice answered worried.

"What are you staring at? You come to stare at the beast now have you?" The beast spoke in rage.

"No! Honestly I just needed a place to stay til the rain goes!" Maurice said scared.

"Oh I'll give you a place to stay. In the dungeon!!" The beast said grabbing him.

"No. Please! I beg you!!" Maurice said. The beast didn't listen and took him to the dungeon.


A few weeks later we see Belle's daughter Sweetie playing with two girls that she befriended. They are Apple Bloom and Scootaloo. She also befriended a boy named Button Mash and started to grow feelings for her but wanted to wait til the right. But then they saw Gaston hiding in the bush planning to marry Belle. She had a disturbed look on her face and knew that is not how love works.

"Why can't he just leave her alone? I really don't want him as my dad." Sweetie said all annoyed.

"What's wrong Sweetie?" Scootaloo asked.

"It's that guy." Sweetie said pointing at Gaston. "I keep having bad vibes when im close to him. Not to mention that he's forcing my mom to marry him."

"Ugh. I can't stand him. He acts all superior to everyone but does he return any respect? No he doesn't. And it's clear that he doesn't know the first thing about love." Button replied.

"Yeah. Even I know that's not how it works. Why can't he be with one of those blonde girls over there? They keep making love eyes at him." Apple Bloom noticed.

"Seriously." Scootaloo said obviously.

They all hid behind another bush and saw Gaston announcing his so called wedding when the girls know it's not gonna happen anytime soon. Then they came out of the bush and hid behind the wall and saw Gaston walk rudely in the house. Inside he tried and tried to convince Belle to marry him but no matter how hard he tried Belle kept saying no. But what Gaston didn't know is that Sweetie snuck in and prepared to get rid of him. Belle secretly smiled at Sweetie knowing what she was doing. Then she kicked him out of the house with Sweetie Belle's help which made him fall in the swamp getting all dirty. Despite all of that Gaston wasn't going to quit til he gets what's his.

"I will have Belle as my wife! Make no mistake of that!!" Gaston said with anger.

Sweetie overheard that worried that he will return and force himself on them. She had to protect her mom from him at any costs. They opened the door seeing if he was gone.

"Is he gone?" Belle asked.

"He's gone. I really don't like that guy." Sweetie replied.

"I know. I don't either. But im glad you made some friends and you were willing to protect your mom. That's sweet of you." Belle said proudly.

"Thanks mom. But I wish that if you were going to marry someone then my dad would be nice. Not rude and irritating like Gaston." Sweetie said to her.

"I know dear. I still can't believe that he tried to marry me." Belle said as she started singing.

https://m.

(Play 2:28 to the end)

As Belle sang her daughter joined in dancing with her. They sang about how they want someone who will be kind not only to Belle but her daughter too. After the song they saw a horse coming to them. And little did Sweetie know that soon she will meet a beast.

Author's Note:

How will Sweetie react when she sees the Beast? Time will tell.