• Published 16th Nov 2023
  • 442 Views, 16 Comments

I Think I'll Have A Heart Attack - flashsentryxtwi



Twilight stays in the human world for good. Soon, it's discovered that Flash Sentry is a prince.

  • ...
 16
 442

Chapter 2

Twilight narrates

With her lustrous mane floating in the air, Princess Luna swiftly flew down towards me. "Princess Luna?" I said, astonished. "I thought you were-" She smiled at me," I am dead, dear. Everypony is. I could only come into your visions one last time to tell you that everypony loves you and has high hope for you." My eyes began to crystallize again," Can I commit suicide, Princess Luna?"

She looked at me in absolute shock, "I thought you knew better, Twilight! You shall not do anything of the sort. Go to the alternate world; the human world, for dwelling in the past won't do. Additionally, staying here would keep on reminding you of us and the grief would linger life long. You cannot live all alone. And you know it. Your future in the human world, though full of obstacles you have never thought you would come across and consider as a difficult situation, will be great. Just trust yourself and your friends."

With that, she embraced me. I almost felt warmth. But how could I? It was only a vision; a dream.

I gained consciousness and I looked around myself. Equestria. In shatters, just like it was before the vision. I wiped my tears. I had to move on. I couldn't live like this forever. I had to fulfil my destiny. Make my family proud.

I flew to the portal inside my castle. It was surrounded by rubble. It still worked. I touched my right forehoof to its surface, it felt just like it did three moons ago. A watery surface with unending depths. I walked in.

The world contorted into different shapes around me, I swirled around, turning from pony to human. Rainbow lights illuminated the area around me. They almost blinded me.

It had been a while since I last set hoof...Uh, I mean 'foot' in this world. I tried to gain balance but I almost fell. Almost. Someone had caught me by my waist before I fell, making me have butterflies in my stomach even before I had looked at them. I looked up and my cheeks heated up to see the one human I always ended up in a predicament with. The most handsome, caring and coolest guy in school. The whole world, actually. Flash Sentry. His blue eyes sparkled.

"T-twilight?" he said, shocked. I only looked at him. "Y-you're Princess Twilight, right?" he questioned. "Y-yeah but you don't want to call me that... I mean, you don't will to call me that. Ugh, what I mean is, you don't need to call me that," I said hastily. He chuckled at how I was at a loss of words. "I missed you," he said in that sweet voice of his. Then he pulled me close and hugged me. Really tight. I hugged him back. Sure, he did make me stammer, but he gave me some sort of a comfort. He reminded me of Spike and Shining Armor. They'd been the closest dragon/colt to me and he was the closest boy.

"I missed you too," I whispered. I couldn't keep the tears in. He reminded me of those two so bad! I began to weep. "Uh, you don't have to cry about that," he said, somewhat confused. He patted my back. I was crying and blushing at the same time now. I pulled away and giggled a bit. He wiped my tears with the back of his hand. My cheeks burned. "So, uh, why were you crying? I highly doubt you'd be missing me that much," he said with a smirk, crossing his arms.

I turned my back towards him so he couldn't see me blushing. "Yeah, I wasn't crying because of that. It's just that...everypony in my world, or let's say everyone, for your liking, perished. I was the only one left," I sobbed. I felt arms hold me from the back. I blushed. "I..I'm sorry," he said gently, "Don't cry, Twilight. I hate seeing you cry. Just telling you, I'll always be by your side no matter what."

I turned around and smiled and hugged him.