• Published 31st Oct 2023
  • 119 Views, 1 Comments

Dog Of The North Star: Dazzling Drama - Mariotron



Komasan finds himself accidentally transferred to Canterlot High during the events of EQG:RR and somehow befriends the Sirens. Will Komasan succumb to the darkness or will he bring light to them?

  • ...
 1
 119

A Heart-to-Heart with Sunset Shimmer

Komasan found himself sitting on a bench in the school courtyard, waiting for Sunset Shimmer. The sun was setting, casting a warm glow over the school grounds. He fiddled with his Transformation Leaf necklace, deep in thought.

Sunset arrived, her expression serious but not unfriendly. "Hey, Komasan. Thanks for meeting me."

"No problem, Sunset Shimmer. What did ya wanna talk about?"

Sunset took a deep breath. "It's about the Dazzlings. They're not what they seem. They're actually sirens from Equestria, and they feed off negative energy. They're dangerous, Komasan."

Komasan looked at her, his eyes widening. "Oh my swirls, that sounds serious. But, ya know, they've been nothin' but nice to me."

Sunset sighed. "That's how they lure you in. I should know; I was once like them. I manipulated people, used them for my own gain. It took a magical battle and the friendship of others to make me see the error of my ways."

Komasan felt a connection with Sunset's words. "Ya know, where I come from, there are beings who can be mischievous or even harmful. They're called Yo-kai."

Sunset looked intrigued. "Yo-kai?"

"Yeah, I'm actually one of 'em," Komasan admitted, touching his Transformation Leaf necklace. "This leaf turns me human, but I can still use my Yo-kai powers. Maybe that's why their spell didn't work on me."

Sunset looked amazed but also relieved. "That explains a lot. But it also means you have a unique perspective, Komasan. You can see the good in others, even those who have lost their way."

Komasan nodded. "I reckon everyone deserves a chance to change, just like you did, Sunset Shimmer."

Sunset smiled, her eyes softening. "Thank you, Komasan. But be careful. The Dazzlings are more dangerous than you think. If you're going to be around them, you should know what you're getting into."

Komasan looked towards the setting sun, then back at Sunset. "I appreciate the warnin', but I can't help but feel like there's some good in them, especially Adagio. Maybe all they need is a friend to help 'em find it."

Sunset couldn't help but admire Komasan's optimism. "Well, if anyone can get through to them, it's you. Just promise me you'll be careful."

Komasan grinned. "Promise."

As they parted ways, both felt a newfound respect for each other. Komasan couldn't shake the feeling that he was on the cusp of something big, something that could change not just his life but the lives of those around him.