• Published 7th Oct 2023
  • 418 Views, 8 Comments

My Little Pony: Cozy's Revenge - CatrosCreativeCorner



Breaking away from custody of Princess Celestia's guards Cozy goes after those who defeated her.

  • ...
3
 8
 418

Part 1

“Alright, y’all!” Applejack said to the group she and her friend were in charge of. The School of Friendship was out on a ‘friendship field trip’ as Twilight, the school’s Headmare, called it. That way it didn’t sound like the students were wasting any time when the students would talk to their parents about what they were doing in school. But in reality, the teachers banded together and talked their friend into taking the kids to a carnival that was going on in a neighboring town. After everything, the school had been through since its opening, from being shut down by a stubborn unicorn who didn’t like Twilight’s rules, and a student using the caverns below the school as a base to absorb all the magic from the world and attempting to send it and the school counselor into the ether, destroying both. The teachers also agreed that with how much progress the students made in their friendship lessons they deserved a break.

Considering a small group of the students weren’t ponies, friendship didn’t come easy to them. Some of them didn’t struggle with it in their own species, like their changeling student Ocellus and their Yak student Yona, but showing it to other species was hard. But then other species like Smolder, their Dragon Student, and their Griffin Student Gallus, friendship was basically a foreign concept as they were mean and hostel to their own kinds. But all the students had shown significant progress and were friends with many other students, and doing super well in their classes.

Also, the teachers figured they deserved a bit of a break. Teaching wasn’t as easy as some ponies would think. It wasn’t just accepting the apples from the students, talking for an hour, and dismissing them. It took a lot of hard work to make sure each of the students was really understanding what was going on and what friendship was truly about. They had already failed on that front with a student who tried to destroy all the magic in the world. But past that incident, the teachers figured they deserved a little break.

“Now I know ya’ll are plum excited to be here, but we need to make sure we stick together, ya here?” Applejack said to the three kids in front of her. She and Pinkie Pie watched over Yun and Sandbar, and then Applejack's little sister Apple Bloom. “And remember wants you to do something as a team. So maybe figure out a game to play together and win?” She suggested.

“Oh! Yeah, there's lots and lots of cool games here!” Pinky cheered, bouncing beside her fellow teacher, “There's one where you can toss balls at milk bottles or a dunk tank! Oh oh oh oh! There's basketball to that one could be lots of fun!” The pink pony suggested, speaking so fast it was like she had just eaten a stand of taffy that stretched out almost a mile long. And since it was Pinky Pie the possibility couldn’t be ruled out.

“Do not fear, Sandbar!” Yona assured the green pony, putting her hoof on the pony's back, “Yona is your teammate, and yaks are the best at winning.” She assured her friend with a smile.

“Thanks, Yona,” Sandbar said, his voice as calm and relaxed as ever, nodding his head at his friend, “But I think it’s more important that we just try to have a good time here.” The boy said to the girl, not wanting their day off to turn into a giant competition with the other students. He knew that Smolder and Gallus would run with the idea to make today a competition and Sandbar didn’t want that. He just wanted to chill with his friends, play some games, ride some of the rides, and eat some unhealthy fried fair food. He was really curious how his friends would react to the last one. At school, they definitely ate their fair share of sweets, but it was nothing compared to the grease-filled food that waited for them to eat.

“Yes, fun!” Pinkie agreed bouncing in place, her curly pink hair floating in the air for a second as she landed on the ground.

“Yeah, I agree with Sandbar on this one,” Applejack said with a sigh, “With this rare moment of peace I suggest that we all enjoy it while we can.” She said, lifting her hoof and ruffling her little sister's head, making the little pony's red head stick up, and her bow going crooked.

“I think this is the first break me and the other crusaders have had off since we got our Cutie Marks!” Applebloom sighed, fixing her hair, lifting her flank up, and showing off her cutie mark. A triple-colored shield with an apple in the middle of it, and even gave her flank a playful shake with a giggle before jumping up. “I’m gonna get a funnel cake and then I’m gonna see if I can win one of the big prizes!” The filly cheered, standing on her two back hooves and shaking her two front hooves in the air.

“Well, we gotta stick together, sugar cube,” Applejack said, calling her little sister by the nickname she gives everyone. “I can’t have you getting lost and eating so many sweets you pass out in the apple cart again.” She said with a chuckle, thinking of the time she lost track of her sister at a festival. The filly had eaten enough sugar to make Pinky jealous and ended up finding the stand that the Apple Family had set up to sell their treats. Their big brother had no idea that their little sister had hitched a ride home, which left Applejack searching for Apple Bloom for a few hours. And ending with the girl feeling terrible as she walked home all alone feeling like the worst sister for not keeping track of her baby sister.

“Aw, come one, sis!” The filly huffed, stomping her hoof. Her yellow face was tinted red as she looked up at her sister. “That was once, years ago! I’m all grown up now, I’m not gonna eat so much that I crash!” She huffed. Apple Blossom knew that her sister meant well but it got so tiring being treated like she was still a youngin who couldn’t look out for herself.

“Yes yes yes,” Applejack said, “I know Applebloom, but you need to stick with us anyways. As a potential substitute teacher, you need to be with the students and show how responsible you can be.”

“Well, when you put it like that.” Apple Bloom sighed, kicking the ground a bit before turning to Yona and Sandbar with a beaming smile.

“Why little pony smiling like that?” Yuna asked, tilting her head and raising an eyebrow seeing the girl suddenly switch to super excited.

“Cuz we’re going to have a great day!” She cheered in response to the question, “Let's start by getting… A funnel cake!” She said and rushed into the stands.

“Yeah, I’m down!” Sandbar cheered quickly following her.

“Hey wait you guys, you still have to…!” Applejack tried to stop everyone, even the other teacher in the group who bounced to the funnel cake stand with her students. Making the orange pony sigh and roll her eyes.

“Oh no, did your friends leave you?” A soft high pitched voice said, making Applejack freeze. The soft almost baby-talking voice could only belong to one filly, and she was supposed to be in some sort of trial for trying to banish all magic into the ether. “That's not very nice of them.” The voice said, and Applejack tried to move but she found that she couldn’t move, and when she tried to talk all that came out was a muffled mmmmphmph. “Shows how well you can lead, and Professor Pinkie Pie just ran off with them like she was one of them.” The voice said letting a giggle. And suddenly against her will Applejack started walking to where the voice was coming from, a thick clump of green pushes. “Don’t worry let me take care of everything.” The voice said as Applejack went into the bush and instantly a flash of red exploded from the bush.

“Ok now that we ate some sweets, who's ready for some games?” Pinkie asked, tossing the last bit of her funnel cake in the air and catching it in her mouth. “Oh oh oh, I’m an ace at this one!” Pinkie said rushing over to one of the stands and grabbing a baseball with her tail. Closing one eye she aimed with the other before tossing the ball, sending it flying through the air and hitting the middle of the tower of eight glass milk bottles that were stacked up. Instantly making the tower crash down to the ground. “Yehehehehe!” Pinkie cheered, bouncing up and down clapping her hooves before darting off to the next game and throwing some darts at some balloons, and then the next game.

“Uh… should we stop her?” Sandbar asked, pointing a green hoof at their teacher darting away from them. Quickly getting further and further from them as she won one game after another. It seemed like a good idea to stick together on a friendship field trip. But as he looked back and saw Yona attempting to grab a ball he knew his words were falling on deaf ears.

“Yona show ponies how yak is best at knocking down bottles with the ball.” She said, cheering and she managed to get a ball to roll up and down her horns. “Yak best… at… balance!” She cheered before whipping her head and tossing the ball, making it go at blinding speed. But totally missing all the bottles, hitting the back of the stand. Making the ball bounce all around the stand in a white blur. The stand keeper dropped down with his hooves over his eyes. But as the ball started to slow down it suddenly crashed into the remaining two towers of stacked milk bottles, knocking them down. And the ball landed on the ground. “Haha, see Yak the best!” Yuna cheered, jumping in the air.

“Uh yeah, good job Yona,” Sandbar praised his friend as he looked around, “But maybe we should find Professor Pinkie Pie… and Professor Applejack. It's weird she hasn’t caught up yet.” He mused looking around.

“Yeah, it’s not like her to get lost,” Applebloom said frowning as she looked around, “Maybe we should split up.” She suggested, “You guys go look for Pinkie and I’ll find Applejack, and we’ll be up here afterward.” She said.

“I don’t think Headmare Twilight would agree with that plan.” The green pony said when suddenly a loud explosion was heard, stealing everyone's attention. And off in the distance, a puff of smoke mixed with streamers and confetti could be seen. “Maybe it's the best plan though…” He sighed, looking at the yellow filly and nodding his head before they split off in two separate directions.

“Applejack!” Applebloom called out, dodging around ponies as she looked for her sister. She went to all the places she thought her sister would be. The strength competition, their family's apple stand, bobbing for apples, their family’s apple stand for a second time, and then a third time just to be sure. But her big sister wasn’t anywhere to be found. Now the filly was just running around calling out for her sister, and she was where the group first lost track of Applejack. “Come on Applejack this isn’t funny!” Apple Bloom huffed, stomping her hoof.

“Appa-boom.” A high-pitched voice called from the bushes beside the young filly, making her head snap to the side. “Appa-boom Appa-boom!” The voice cheered as a tiny foal toddled out of the bushes, walking up to Applebloom. The foal was light orange in color, with blonde hair going down her back, and a cowgirl hat that was way too big for the tiny thing to be hearing. If it wasn’t for the fact the hat was balanced on the fowl's back and her head it would almost engulf her.

“A-Applejack?!” Applebloom asked, gasping with her eyes going wide. Even though it didn’t exactly look like how her sister looked the last time saw the older pony, it was hard arguing with the pony’s color and her hat.
“Appa-jack!Appa-jack!Appa-jack!” The foal cheered, bouncing up and down excitedly hearing her name.

“What happened to you, sis?” The now older pony said, looking around for some sort of explanation, “We need to find Twilight and figure out what's going on here!” She said, grabbing Applejack and putting her sister on her back, and starting to walk forward to find Twilight. But when Applejack let out a giggle and pointed at a stand it made the filly pause.

“Funna-cwake!” Applejack demanded as she pointed at a stand that had the little sugar-coated deep-fried disk.

“Or…” Applebloom said smirking, “We could enjoy our time, now that you won't be trying to tell me what to do, I can show how grown up I am now!” She cheered, carefully dropping Applejack back to the ground, “We’ll see Twilight at the end of the day and if whatever this is hasn’t fixed itself then we’ll have her fix it! But for now, let big sis Apple Bloom get you a funnel cake!” She said, making the little Applejack coo happily and clap her hooves together.

“See, winning these games are easy peasy!” Pinkie cheered, having knocked a pony into a pool of water below him after winning the dunk tank. Her confetti canon appeared in her hooves, if by magic, and she shot a load of confetti and streamers into the air. “Oh wait… they’re not here,” Pinkie said to herself sheepishly, looking around and seeing her students weren’t anywhere in sight. “Better go find them!” She said, lifting a hoof to walk forward when suddenly she couldn’t move. “Mmmmmphmm!” She mumbled trying to say Ooooh weird, but she couldn’t move her mouth when suddenly she started marching away from the dunk tank, making her way in between two empty stands, the only thing visible was a little red glowing light. “MMMMM MMMPH!” She mumbled trying to say OOOH SHINY.

“Professor Pinkie!” Sandbar called out as they walked around the game stands looking for their professor.

“Honary Pink Yak Pony!” Yune called out as well, physically moving ponies to make sure Pinkie wasn’t hiding behind any of them.

“How does a pony that loud gets lost in a crowd?!” Sandbar asked as they continued to walk.

“Oh oh oh Yona has the best idea!” The yak cheered, “PARTY! YAK THROW THE BEST PARTY!” Yona yelled over everyone talking, making the green pony roll his eyes.

“Come on Yona, that’s not gonna-.” He started to say but was cut off as a new high-pitched voice joined in.

“Party?!” Someone in front of them said, making them pause and look down. A pink filly stared up at them with large blue eyes practically glowing with excitement.

“Uh… No there's not really a party, little filly,” Sandbar said to the little girl, “But hey this festival is like the next best thing, right?” He asked with a smirk and ruffled the girl's head. “Now why don’t you go ahead and get some cotton candy.”

“Oooooh Cotton Candy…” The filly chirped and started to bounce away, her pink hair floating in the air for a second as she landed on the ground, “Thanks, Sandbar!”

“Uh… no problem.” He said frowning. How did the girl know his name? He was fairly certain that he never met a filly like that before. “Let's get to finding Professor Pinkie.” He said, getting ready to walk forward when he and Yona gasped. As they watched a little bright pink pegasus fly out from in between a couple of stands, her light blue curly hair flying back as she moved. But before she could jump too far a red beam of light flew past Sandbar, making the pony shoot his eyes open, and hitting the filly. Making her shrink down to half her size leaving her as a foal!

“You thought you could get away from me, ha!” A shrill voice said, pulling the attention of the two students, making them gasp.

“Cozy Glow?!” They asked at the same time, both shocked seeing the pink filly there. Last they had heard she was supposed to be standing trail.

“Oh hi, there friends!” Cozy said, smiling at them, almost spitting the word friends out, rubbing her front hooves together, “I hope you enjoy babysitting.” She said with a giggle as she dropped her hooves revealing a black amulet that was glowing with red energy. And Sandbar couldn’t exactly put his hoove on what the amulet was but he was like 95% sure it wasn’t a good thing. And he was 100% sure it wasn’t good that Cozy Glow had the amulet. “Anyways, better go catch up and find your precious professor before she gets too carried away with the sugar.” She said as her body started to glow red and she suddenly vanished.

“Yona no like that.” The Yak said to Sandbar.

“Yeah… wait a second,” Sandbar said, his eyes snapping wide open as he realized what was going on. “Then this is Profesor Pinkie!” He said, grabbing Yona’s face and looking her right in the eyes, dropping a hoof and pointing at the toddler, who was currently waddling away.

“This isn’t good!” Sandbar sighed as he and Yona sat at the place where Apple Bloom was supposed to meet up.

“Hopefully Apple Bloom was able to find Professor Applejack. We have to tell her that we saw Cozy Glow, and try to find a way to fix Professor Pinkie Pie. He sighed.

Sitting in between the pony and Yak a pint-sized Pinkie Pie sat with an ice cream come with five scoops of ice cream on it in her hooves. They managed to track her down and bribe her with the cone to make her sit down. But it was taking their friend forever to find her sister.

“Hey, guys!” Apple Bloom said, running up to her friends. Her face was painted black and white like a zebra, “You’ll never guess what happened! I found Applejack and she's just a little filly now! She is so much more fun now!” The girl cheered jumping in circles and a little pony walked beside her.

“Appa-jack appa!” The tiny fowl said, her face colored red like an apple.

“That’s not a good thing, Apple Bloom!” Sandbar sighed, pointing to Pinkie, “It was Cozy Glow, she's back. And I’m guessing she’s the one turning out teachers in foals. We gotta find Headmare Twilight, warn her, and see if she can fix this!”

“Uh… yeah we totally need to warn her about this… but just maaaaaybe we hold off on her fixing my sister. Just for a bit.” Applebloom said with a sheepish smirk.

“Do you really want to be changing her diaper if she uses it?” Sandbar asked, pointing at the foal's backside, the tiny girl wearing an orange cloth diaper that was slightly darker than her flank, with three little red apples on it. Which hearing this Appleblooms eyes grew wide.

"You know what, you may be onto something!” She said, “We gotta find Twilight!”