• Published 3rd Sep 2023
  • 445 Views, 2 Comments

The CMC's Wiggly Adventures: Anthony's Friends - Big Imagination E



After finding a magic TV the CMC's meet and befriend the Wiggles!! Lets join in singing and dancing and get ready to wiggle!!!

  • ...
7
 2
 445

The Start of Wiggling

It was a sunny day in Ponyville. The weather was nice and everyone is enjoying themselves. Here at the Ponyville Schoolhouse we see everypony leaving the place and heading home. Everyone including 3 girls. One was a white unicorn, green eyes, A mane with pink and purple streaks and a cute mark of a shield with a music note. This was Sweetie Belle. The next one is a yellow earth pony, has red hair with a bow, yellow orange eyes, and has a the same cutie mark but with an apple on it. This is Apple Bloom. And the final girl is an orange Pegasus with purple hair, violet eyes and the exact same cutie mark but with a lightning bolt. She is Scootaloo. Together they are the Cutie Mark Crusaders. The 3 went to there respectiful houses and did their work and asked their sisters if there's anything else to take care of.

"Alright sis. Im done taking care of the barn. Is there anything else?" Apple Bloom said.

"Nope. Your all good. You can go play. But be in bed by 9 okay?" Applejack said.

"Okay sis." Apple Bloom said as she went off.

In the city of Cloudsdale there was Scootaloo. She was busy trying some moves for Rainbow Dash to try and perform.

"Ok Rainbow. I have some new moves for you to try. Will that be all?" Scootaloo said.

"Sure thing. Now go have fun. But don't be showing off in front of the other Wonderbolts okay?" Rainbow said.

"Okay Rainbow." Scootaloo said as she headed off.

In the Boutique we see Rarity working on a dress. Her sister brought in some more supplies she needs to complete it.

"Here you go Rarity. Will that be all today?" Sweetie Belle said.

"Yes Sweetie Belle. You can go play now. But be back here at tonight for dinner okay?" Rarity said.

"Okay." Sweetie Belle said as she went off.

The Crusaders all came in different directions all the way to the clubhouse. The clubhouse is where they used to discuss on how to get their cutie marks. But today they feel like hanging out and relaxing.

"So girls. Whatcha wanna do today?" Apple Bloom.

"Well I wish we could go on our own adventures. You know how our sisters always have an adventure waiting for them? Well it would be cool to have our own adventures." Scootaloo said.

"Yeah. I wish we can do that!" Sweetie Belle said.

Then suddenly they heard a boom coming from the Everfree Forest. They knew it was dangerous but they wanted to know what that was. So they teamed up and headed in the forest.

"What do you think that noise was? An asteroid?" Scootaloo said.

"Couldn't be an asteroid. There would be a crater if it was." Sweetie Belle said.

They kept on walking through the forest til they found something laying on the ground. It was a TV that has the colors red, purple, blue and yellow. There was also A logo on the top. It was yellow and has colorful letters saying "The Wiggles."

"The Wiggles? I wonder what that means? Is it like a band?" Sweetie Belle said.

"Could be. Let's take the TV to the clubhouse and find out." Scootaloo said as the girls got the TV and headed for the clubhouse.

The Crusaders took some time getting the TV in the clubhouse but it paid off. They all look at the TV and wondered what it can do.

"So how do we get this to turn on?" Apple Bloom said.

"Maybe this music button would turn it on." Sweetie Belle said as she pressed the purple button with a music note. Suddenly the TV started to act a little silly and the Crusaders panicked A little. But to there surprise it didn't explode. Instead it showed A image of four guys in colored shirts and a pirate singing and dancing to a song.

https://m.

The song was so catchy for them that they started dancing along to the beat. They even decided to sing along! A few minutes went by and the song was over. The image disappeared and the TV turned off. The Crusaders were surprised and confused at the same time.

"What just happened right now?" Scootaloo said.

"What happened was the TV started playing a song. I actually liked it. Guess I was right. Those four were a band." Sweetie Belle said.

"Well i'll be. They sang a song about ducks and roosters. Sweetie Belle. Any chance you can get it to play another one?" Apple Bloom said.

"Sure. Let's see what we got." Sweetie Belle said as she pressed the purple button again. This time it showed them singing and dancing with an octopus under the water with sea creatures.

https://m.

The girls heard that song and danced to the beat. They were all having fun dancing to the beat and hearing the guys sing. By the time the song was over they were happy and surprised.

"Ok that song was actually pretty good. But why dance with an octopus? That was weird." Scootaloo said.

"Scootaloo. They were probably friends with the octopus. It's cool." Sweetie Belle said.

"Ok girls. Now how do we turn it off?" Apple Bloom said as she pressed the rainbow button. Once she did the TV began to open a portal of rainbow colors. The Crusaders were all shocked but their curiosity got the better of them.

"Wow! A portal! Girls this could be a gateway to adventure! We gotta check it out!" Scootaloo said.

"But Scootaloo. What if this portal carries us to a dangerous dimension?" Apple Bloom said.

"Calm down Apple Bloom. It's not so scary. Now let's go!!" Scootaloo said as she jumped right into the portal.

Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom jumped in and the portal closed. They all were flying in a vortex of rainbow colors as another song began playing. They were all enjoying it and seeing the images appear as they travel. By the time they reached the light at the end thus ending the song.

https://m.

Where have the Cutie Mark Crusaders ended up? Only time will tell.

Author's Note:

And we begin the CMC'S Wiggly Adventures!!! Next chapter they meet the Wiggles!!