• Published 9th Sep 2023
  • 622 Views, 4 Comments

Honestly, It Really Seemed Like A Good Idea... - SundropStriker



It should have been so easy to pull off. A fake Snow Day? It was brilliant! Unfortunately sometimes the most brilliant seeming of plans can fail.

  • ...
4
 4
 622

Sunset's Turn

Holding the confused teen gently away from her, Celestia gazed into her eyes. "Why do you think I escorted you back here to your apartment?"

Sunset furrowed her brows at this, not really certain she knew the answer.

"Because my friends were in trouble with their parents and told to go straight home with no detours, and you wanted to make sure I decided to do the same?" She guessed.

"Well, that's part of it, yes. But I have no doubt that your friends are currently being punished by their parents for their parts in this morning's prank...and I intend to ensure that you learn a lesson as well."

Sunset tensed in her grasp, eyes suddenly growing alarmed as her panic kicked in again. She gulped.

"Y-you mean you're going to punish me again??"

Celestia nodded once, her expression calm and free of any anger. "Yes, I am. I'm going to give you a spanking that you will never forget."

Sunset would have probably bolted if it weren't for the gentle yet firm grip Celestia still had on her shoulders.

"B-but we were all spanked already, at school, a-and I've learned my lesson, I promise I have!" Her voice was shaking and she looked ready to cry.

"You were paddled at school, that is correct." Celestia stated, her tone becoming a note sterner to let Sunset know there was no arguing her way out of it. "But you still have your home punishment to receive, just as your friends have. And I have spanked you before today's punishments, Sunset, so there is no need to be quite so panicked. This will be a more intense punishment than the other, but you know that I will not harm you."

Sunset had no argument for that, but she did give what would be her final plea for mercy.

"Please, don't...I learned my lesson."

"Do you really believe that it is fair for you to escape a punishment that your friends did not?"

Sunset knew at that second her fate was sealed. Her sense of justice would never allow her to weasle out of a second spanking when her friends were suffering the same penalty. She hung her head.

"No."

The word was quietly whispered, but Celestia heard it all the same. She squeezed her shoulders softly, and then let go of her as she readjusted to a better sitting position.

"I need you to stand up."

Sunset swallowed hard and slowly got to her feet, looking for all the world like a very scared little girl. Celestia took her hand and pulled her towards her, then let go and reached to unfasten her pants. Sunset bit her lower lip but made no effort to stop her or pull away. With the pants undone, Celestia took a hold of her and gently guided her into position over her waiting lap, making sure she was as comfortable as possible given the circumstances.

Sunset released an involuntary whimper as she felt her pants being lowered to her knees, shutting her eyes tightly and gripping the couch cushion in front of her, and her face flamed as her underwear joined them a second later, leaving her absolutely no line of defense against Celestia's hand. Not that it would have helped much anyway.

Wrapping her left arm securely around the trembling girl to make sure she couldn't fall off or squirm away, Celestia let her hand rest for moment on her vulnerable backside.

"I want you to think about what landed you here, Sunset. Your actions were very disappointing, not to mention wrong."

Just the mention of Celestia being disappointed in her was enough to have the tears spilling from her eyes even before the first swat fell. Celestia raised her hand and brought it back down on her right cheek in a resounding SMACK that echoed through the little apartment. Sunset jolted, a gasp escaping at the sharp sting. Another swat of equal force landed on the left cheek, and Sunset let out a tiny yelp.

Celestia kept the swats nicely spaced out, allowing enough time for her charge to feel each one fully before the next one fell. She intended to make sure this lesson stuck, and her smacks were forceful enough to leave a highly unpleasant sting that steadily built into a very uncomfortable heat. Sunset squirmed in place over her lap, alternately whimpering and yelping, while forcing herself to seriously think about why she was in this position to start.

She really should have used more sense and talked her friends out of the scheme that had landed them all in such trouble. It was a very selfish and deceptive plan, she had known that from the start. There wasn't any really good reasoning behind it, they had just wanted to avoid the test that they would have ended up just taking at a later date anyway. It had caused some confusion and irritation, but worst of all it had caused Celestia to be completely disappointed in them. In her. It was this thought that caused Sunset to start crying freely, and she readily admitted to herself that she fully deserved what she getting.

Celestia tightened her hold as Sunset's squirming grew more desperate, her hand still descending on her now bright pink backside in firm and even smacks. Sunset was smarting terribly by now, and kicked her legs in an attempt to dislodge herself from her grasp.

"Stop kicking." Celestia commanded quietly, but firmly, reinforcing it with a swift smack to each of her more tender sit spots.

Sunset let out a cry, but obediently stopped kicking and opted for increased squirming instead.

"Ahhh! I-I'm sorry!" She wailed. "Please, I'm sorry..."

Unable to stand it any longer, she flung her hand back in a vain attempt to cover her burning rump. Celestia simply caught her wrist in her left hand and pinned it gently to her back out of the way, before delivering two slightly sharper swats.

"Oww!" Sunset cried out, before finally giving up the battle and falling limp across her lap, breaking down into full out sobbing as she simply surrendered to the punishment.

Sensing that she was no longer fighting, Celestia decided it was time to drive home her final point. She took a breath, knowing these final few seconds were going to be horrible for them both.

"I do not ever again want to hear of such behaviour from you again, Sunset Shimmer." She punctuated this with two particularly scorching smacks to her sit spots, prompting a broken wail followed by more sobbing. "Do you understand?"

"Y-y-yes!!" Sunset cried out miserably.

"From now on I expect you to use more sense, and never again are you to try to manipulate and deceive me in any way, regardless of what Rainbow Dash or anyone else comes up with. Is that clear?" Sunset managed a nod. "Verbal answer, Sunset."

"Yes! I un-understand."

"Good."

With that Celestia delivered a final dozen swats to her sit spots, prompting loud wails but bringing the punishment to a close. As soon as the last one fell, she immediately released her hold on her wrist and gathered her up into her arms, settling her carefully on her lap.

"S-s-s-sorryyy.." Sunset sobbed out brokenly, curling into her and burying her face against her chest.

"Shh. I know you are. I forgive you."

Celestia gently rubbed her back and murmured soothing words into her ear as she cried out the remains of her guilt and pain. Once the storm of sobs died down to subdued sniffles and hiccups, she gently sat Sunset upright and looked into her teary eyes.

"I do forgive you. You know that, right? And I still care about you."

Sunset managed a watery smile as she nodded.

"I st-still say thanks for caring. Nothing changed."

Celestia blinked in confusion, producing a giggle.

"You said I might not want to thank you for caring til after we were done. But I still do."

Celestia hugged her tightly once more. "I am glad to hear it."

They stayed there in silence for a bit, until Sunset was completely calm and her tears had dried. But even then the girl didn't want to leave Celestia's loving embrace. It was only when her stomach growled vengefully that they finally realized it might be a good idea to go make dinner.

Sunset pried herself off Celestia lap, grimacing as she pulled her underwear back into place, and then distastefully kicked her pants out of the way. Celestia arched an eyebrow, smirking slightly at the action as she knew Sunset didn't want anything else on her well scorched backside yet.

They worked together in the kitchen, making dinner and laughing together. Celestia, with her eyes twinkling, grabbed a wooden spoon and playfully chased Sunset with it as if planning to swat her.

"No! No more spankings today!" Sunset shrieked in mock terror, dodging her.

Celestia laughed. "Not today. But consider this a warning if you do not improve your behaviour in future." She waved the spoon at her.

Sunset winced. "I think I will remember just fine." She stated, reaching back to rub her tender backside, yelping a second later as she realized just how tender it was. Celestia started laughing at her expression, and was still laughing when the slightly scowling Sunset eased herself carefully onto a pillow at dinner.

Following their meal, it did not take long to wash up the couple of dishes that had been used, and they once more took up residence on the couch to chat about school and various, slightly less chaotic pranks the girls had been up to. Sunset eventually started to nod off to sleep, finally falling over onto Celestia's shoulder, and the older woman chuckled before carefully getting up and helping her to her room.

Sunset was way too sleepy from the day's events to argue as Celestia tucked her into bed, and she was almost completely asleep when she started to slip out. In her daze, and caught between the waking realm and the dream world, Sunset was only aware of being left, and she grabbed for Celestia, catching her shirt.

"Noo, stay.." Her eyes were closed and her voice was thick with sleep, she barely got the words out. "Don't go, mom."

Celestia felt a bittersweet warmth at the words, knowing Sunset, in her nearly asleep, fully exhausted state likely wasn't even aware she was even saying anything. Still, she wasn't about to just leave after that, so she opted for stretching out next to the now fully asleep Sunset, who still had a grip on her shirt. She freed her phone from her pocket and sent her sister a text to let her know she would not be home til the morning and why. As soon as she put the phone down, Sunset snuggled up closer, contently sighing in her sleep.

Celestia drew the extra cover up over them both and soon went to sleep with her charge safely wrapped in her arms.