• Published 23rd Aug 2023
  • 664 Views, 0 Comments

SoarinDash Drabbles and One-Shots - bluejusticewrites01



A collection of sweet and romantic drabbles/one-shots featuring my top favorite ship in the MLP fandom.

  • ...
 0
 664

Your Kiss is Sweeter Than a Pie (Drabble #1)

It started with a simple peck on the cheek, which was something that Rainbow Dash didn’t expect. However, Dash was feeling down in the dumps, and that quick peck on the cheek made her feel just a tiny bit better… or did it?

The stallion sitting across from her, named Soarin, was a little bit preoccupied at the moment. Said Pegasus was busy munching on a slice of apple pie, and he was so lost in the sweet, delicious taste that he didn’t notice Dash trying to get his attention.

“Soarin,” she said before clearing her throat and raising her voice a few decibels. “Hey, Soarin! Earth to Soarin, can you hear me?”

Startled by her loud tone of voice, Soarin put down his slice of pie on the plate in front of him and stared at his marefriend, blinking in confusion. “What’s up, Rainbow Dash?” he asked.

“Did you kiss me on the cheek?” she asked with a smirk.

Soarin chuckled. “Maybe,” he replied, winking at her. “Why? You got a problem with that, Dashie?”

“No no, not at all,” Dash said with a chuckle. “I just wasn’t expecting that. Nopony had ever kissed me on the cheek before.”

“Damn, that’s kinda sad.” Soarin frowned as he gazed into his marefriend’s rosy eyes. “Y’know what?”

“What?” she asked, one eyebrow raised in confusion.

“I’m thinking back to that kiss you gave me at my locker yesterday,” he said with a smirk.

“Really?”

“Yup, and you know what?”

“What?”

“I liked it- no, I loved it.”

Dash’s eyes widened at what she had just heard. Her cheeks flushed a light shade of pink as she stared at him with a stunned expression. “You, uh, you what?” she asked nervously, biting her lip and averting her gaze.

“I loved that kiss you gave me,” he replied. “You’re uh, you’re not, you know, embarrassed about it, are you?”

“I’m a little flustered,” she said before letting out a sigh. “I didn’t think you’d like it that much.”

“Heh, why not?”

“Because you’re a totally awesome stallion!” Dash covered her mouth with her hooves after realizing that she had been too loud, and some nearby Bolts could’ve heard her.

“Relax, nopony is here,” he said, laughing a bit. “C’mon, look at me.”

Slowly, Dash turned her attention towards Soarin and cleared her throat before speaking again, much softer this time. “Eh, sorry,” she said. “Was I, uh, too loud?”

“A little bit,” he replied. “But don’t worry about it. Now, as I was saying, I really loved your kiss yesterday, and I just want you to know, that, uh, you know…”

“What is it?”

“I just want you to know that, uh, your kiss is, uh, sweeter… than a pie.”

“Huh?”

“I said your kiss is sweeter than a pie.”

“Really?” Dash grinned wide, clearly not expecting him to say that.

“Yeah!” Soarin replied, matching the grin on the cyan mare’s face. “Your kiss is sweeter than a pie. I mean it.”

“Aww, that’s the most awesome thing I’ve ever heard!” Dash said, jumping up from her seat and flying across the table to kiss her stallion’s lips. “But, uh, aren’t you going to finish your pie?”

“Nah, screw the pie,” he replied, tossing the plate onto the floor. “All I want is you.”

“I want you too,” she said, wrapping her forelegs around his neck. “But there’s one thing I want you to do first.”

“And what’s that?”

“You need to clean the pie off the floor, big guy.”