• Published 14th Dec 2023
  • 141 Views, 3 Comments

A Journey of Self Discovery - coolpony01



A mare by the name of Ditzy Beifong has no idea what she is there is no one like her in the earth empire or any other nation on earth but she will soon learn the truth of herself and go on a life changing adventure and gain self -discovery.

  • ...
 3
 141

Ch 6

The date is July 3rd 174 AG. Doctor I found out my parents are going to take over the United Republic of Nations. For reasons that land used to belong to the Earth Nation before the hundred year war.

They don’t anymore and they’re a new nation and government. They shouldn’t be forced to join especially since the land wasn’t even part of the nation for many decades. I also found out that my parents are bringing the spirit cannon with them. And what’s worse they attached it to a giant mechasuit that’s over 45 stories tall. The other nations will see it as a threat but I know better than to say anything. My parents wouldn’t be so thrilled if they found out I don’t support them and I know what happens to those that question their orders. I don’t agree with it but I must be smart.

Especially since there are people in the multiverse who need me and what my parents are doing is still nothing compared to the atrocities I've seen being committed. And so I stood alongside my parents as expected by society.

My mother went to the microphone and began her speech. “Today we stand on the precipice of history. For the past three years we’ve fought side by side to unite the Earth Empire to unite the Earth Empire and we’ve proven that no one can stand in our way not even the avatar.” I don’t agree with that because intervention is sometimes necessary. “But our mission is not yet complete. There is a grave injustice that must be corrected as you all know after the one hundred year war Avatar Aang along with firelord Zuko stole Earth Empire land and formed the United Republic. This land belongs to the people of the Earth Empire and it’s time we take it back Republic City will be ours.” Mom said with values and authority towards her cause.

“All hail our righteous leaders.” The troops chanted.

My parents then walked off. I could see them smile with a glow in their eyes. “Are you ready to show the world what a true superpower looks like?” Mom asked.

“Yes I am honored to march into the city by your side I love you Kuvira.” Dad said.

“I love you two Baatar I could have never done this without your help. After we claim victory we can finally get married and rule our empire together” She said as they hugged. It is nice to see my parents happy and they’re finally going to get married and it helps to calm my nerves at least somewhat.

I then saw my parents approach me. “We are sorry if we’re causing you any fears Ditzy, but we are doing what is best for our people and the empire. We know you may not agree with this but as leaders there’s choices we have to make mom suad.

I just smiled with some genuine understanding. “It’s alright I know this isn’t easy for you at least once this is over the wedding can finally happen.” I said.

“Yes we are sorry to keep you waiting so long but the nation needs fixing we have to go now we love you.” Dad said.

“Goodbye I’ll see you when you get back I love you.” I said.

We’ll get back as soon as we can we love you two.” Mom said.

My parents then left and I left to meet up with Doctor. “Hi Doc it is good to see you.” I said with genuine appreciation towards my friend.

“It’s good to see you two Ditzy now come on we should get to work.” Doctor said.

“Oh yes you’re right that reminds me I got you a little something.” I said while smiling.

“Oh come on D.” Doctor said.

“Oh hush I know how much you love them.” I said as I got some pig sheep bacoon for our breakfast.

“Doc you need a proper breakfast to properly work.” I said.

Doc then smiled “You’re right though any breakfast could use a little something sweet.” Doctor said.

“Oh alright.” I said.

We then had some pig sheep bacon and a little dessert doughnut for breakfast. It was quite lovely spending time with Doc. He's my friend after all. And I’ve had much trouble making friends for quite some time since I’m not human. And so he’s a blessing and I’ll always be grateful that I have him.

Afterwards we started our work. We checked to see any reports of unstable materials being used for interdimensional travel. We didn’t find anything serious which isn’t a surprise because we have had a growth in numbers. Since the Friends of Ponies made the grave mistake of declaring war on several nations that had what they call corrupt beings such as The Lunar Republic, Avaria, and the Changeling Empire. And they’re pissed off and thus had to join the fight ti cra down more on their terrorist actions. Which is good because it means these terrorists have become weakened and matbe we’ll get rid of the organization for good. And help make sure that sentimental species like my parents aren’t oppressed simply for not being ponies.

It us nice that Doc and I don’t have to stress about stopping them at least as much as before. Though they still do cause problems and we managed to find slight unease of the stable material being used between dimensions and for other purposes.

“Come on D we can’t let those bastards get away with this.” Doc said.

“Oh of course not they’ve already caused enough power as it is, we can't let them gain back the power they had.” I said.

“Oh taratorus no come on we gotta get going.” Doctor said,

We got the coordinates and went there. It's nothing kuch they’re now using portals to transport their prisoners to new holding areas. It’s just one batch, we just deal with them ourselves. And had captured those scumbags.

The prisoners themselves were all changelings they were taken from the Changeling Empire. And so we went to their border so the civilians could be brought back to their homes and families. And the scums could be punished for what they did.

We approached the guards on post and they had suspicious looks on their faces. Which makes sense because they have people to take care of and need to protect from threats.

“State your business.” A male guard asked formality,.

“We are simply here to make sure these civilians get back home safely and so these terrorists can be punished.” Doctor said,

“We’ll need identification.” A female guard saud.

“Alright then” Doctor said.

We ten went to do a DNA test and they checked the rescued civilans and he terrorist sure eough they were the civilians that went “missing” abd tiae fascist we captured were identified as wanted members of the Friends of Ponies.

“Thank you for the help in rescuing these civiilans.” A male guard said.

“You are quite welcome we’ll be going now these’s still plenty more civialsn that need rescuing from those scum.” I said.

“And a markless abdominal pony is the one to talk.” One of the male terrorists said.

“Shut up scum.” A male changeling guard said.

The female gave me a look of sympathy for the comment and understand that a cutie mark does not matter because people can be have special talents without them.

“Alright my friend and I will be going there’s a lot more people that need saving.” Doctor said.
We then left and headed back to the tardis.

“Fucking ass hole pony just because I don’t have a cutie mark doesn’t mean I’m worthless.” I said.

“Yeah that’s so stupid there’s plenty of blankless ponies that have done great things with their lives. I mean the very person who figured out how to travel between universes was a blankless for fuck sack.” Doctor said.

“Exactly.” I spoke with a little bit of hurt in my tone. Doctor noticed

“Hey don’t let them get to you Ditzy you’re a good person and don’t deserve those words thrown at you.” Doctor said.

“I know I just sometimes feel like I could do more to help people in the multiverse and to be a better daughter.” I said with sadness,

“Ditzy you’re one of the greatest people I ever met you ave nothing to apologize for.” Doctor said with concern and genuine belief in those words.

“But I still have my lie to my parents to stop all the horrible deeds occurring in the multiverse and and…”

“I’m going to stop you right there are you the one committing these atrocities.” Doctor said.

“No.” I said.

“Have we been doing all we can to stop them.” Doctor asked.

“Yes.” I said.

“So you need to stop feeling like you’re some bad guey because… you’re not.” Doctor said with genuine belief and care.

Those words gave me genuine joy and hope for the future.

I went to give my friend a hug “Thank you Doc.” I said.

Doctor then hugged me back. “You’re welcome D.” Doc said,

He really cares about me and I do for him. He’s one of the best friends I’ve ever had and I am grateful for him. He helps me find self love and worth within myself. In spite of the fact that I still have self doubt and guilt like everyone does he helps me to manage. I will do the same for him for we’re friends and should help each other out.