• Published 5th Sep 2023
  • 638 Views, 15 Comments

A memory in my heart - Misty Arcana



Sometimes things happen in life that make us become a different person.

  • ...
4
 15
 638

Fire mark

The sun slowly started to rise and all the Florida ponies, woke up. That day was an important day for the ponies of Skyros Orphanage. There was supposed to be a visit to the orphanage and one of the lucky little ponies might even get adopted.
Usually on the day of the annual visit to Florida, the most important people of the town went to the orphanage and other important places, so the little ponies had to show good behavior. It didn't matter to ponies like Opaline, but Opaline's mind wasn't at ease that day, she was thinking about all the strange adventures of yesterday, adventures that would never happen to someone like her.

Opaline got off her round blue bed and fixed her hair with magic, then ran to the main hall to find Martha. Marta would never leave Opaline to this extent and this was the strangest mystery in the world for Opaline. In the main hall, all the ponies of the Florida orphanage were talking and had a really great appearance. Every year at least one of the orphanage's ponies was adopted at this annual event, and Opaline loved this annual event. Even though she was not adopted in all these years.
Opaline called this event "a celebration of happiness" and thought how great and easy life all the ponies who leave the orphanage until that time have. Along with love, affection, friendship and family. What was Opaline's main wish.

Opaline passed through the main hall and approached the corridor of the nurses' rooms and went towards Martha's room. Martha's room was room 144 and it was located almost at the end of the corridor.
Opaline approached the door of the room and heard quiet and strange sounds. Marta was talking to the manager of Skyros and seemed to be saying something about her.

:" But... what next? You know that no one accepts Opaline, right?"

: "It's true, Marta, but .. you are. Even if you are not with her. She should not be adopted, you know that she is ..."

:" What are you doing? Come and get out soon"
Opaline looked behind her and saw Nurse Peach, one of the strictest nurses she had ever seen, standing there angrily.
Opaline sighed and moved towards the yard, if she was never going to be adopted, then it would be better if she didn't participate in this year's happiness party.

Opaline's hiding place was the only place that had a special peace and gave Opaline motivation. A quiet and cool place and almost big.
Opaline sat down by her favorite boulder, Marta's conversation with the headmaster of Skyros running through her mind. Why should he not be accepted? And why did the manager say that even if Martha wasn't with him... the puzzles were getting harder and harder and Opaline had to solve them. Opaline teleported a small notebook from her room using magic, luckily she was good at this spell.

Skyros Stranger Things: Detective Opaca's First Case

1 Marta has not been seen in the orphanage for about two days.
2 strange books with strange poems. A poem that is like the lullaby of Opalin's mother
3 Martha is not supposed to be? But should?
4 Why shouldn't Opaline be adopted?
And most importantly, what is the reason for the spark inside the opaline?

Opaline looked at the notes she had written, there was no reason for any of them. Of course for now.
The only thing Opaline knew was that all these events were completely connected and revealed a great secret.

All these events occupied Opaline's mind and she really wanted to solve all these mysteries.

Suddenly, a noise was heard from behind the twisting bushes of Eshghe, and Opaline Arcana had to get out of his thoughts.
Opaline opened her wings and flew towards the bushes of lvy. That's when she bumped into a small green thing with blue eyes, a baby dragon.
Young Opaline Arcana sat down on the ground and looked at the little dragon. The dragon's lovely blue eyes caused something to stir in Opaline's heart. A beautiful and rare feeling that gave her a good feeling.
Opalin picked up the little dragon and looked her friend over and smiled kindly.

:" Hello little one. I'm Opaline. Who are you?"
The dragon was looking at Opaline and making lovely noises. Opaline looked at the Ivy bushes and then at the bright purple body and blue eyes of the dragon.

:" I call you Ivy. My little Ivy."

Opaline looked into the eyes of the little dragon. She really liked them. Opaline was lost in her thoughts when suddenly the little dragon started to cry and Opaline was there when she realized that Ivy was hungry.

"Okay. Okay, I'll go get you some food. Wait here."

Opaline put Ivy behind the bush and ran to the dining room. Evie was her only friend and she needed help.

Opaline opened the refrigerator door, took some cookies from a container and quickly returned to Ivy.

:" Come eat my little one. 》

Opaline watched Ivy happily eat.
And then she flew to her room.

It was forbidden to bring any kind of pet to the orphanage under any circumstances, but Opaline did not want to leave the little dragon who was an orphan just like her. She had a great plan, probably a great plan.

While Opaline was busy finding a place for her little dragon, the two ponies were talking

: "What do you think, Tia? You don't like her, do you? This could end very badly for her ..》

Tia sighed and looked at Sophia, it's true that she hated Opaline but there was no reason for her to do this. But...

:" Okay. It's okay. Recently, I feel that he has been communicating with my sister a lot and I don't like this."

Sofia smiled and the plan started from that moment.

Opaline pulled out a small box from her wardrobe and put some clean tissues and a doll pillow in it, she put the box in a hidden corner behind her bed and looked at Ivy.

:" You're just like me. Single. Lonely and... cute. I'm glad to see you my little dragon."

It was at that time that fire came out of the mouth of the armored ivy and was thrown towards Opaline, causing a part of the carpet to catch fire. Opaline quickly spread her wings to contain the fire but there was something strange about it, she felt no burning heat.
, the fire did no harm to Opaline and was instead absorbed by Opaline's twisted horn and a moment later Opaline began to glow. cutie mark Opaline had finally earned her cutie mark. Two blue flames like wings and a pink crystal that looked a lot like a horn. Opaline couldn't believe she had finally gotten what she wanted more than anything. But... what did her cutie mark really mean?
It was then that a strange smoke caught Opaline's attention, smoke coming from the barn. Opaline quickly jumped out the window and flew to the warehouse.

No one had noticed the smoke until Opaline arrived, and Opaline was the first to arrive, which was highly suspicious. Opaline opened the barn door with her poison and ran inside, but that was when the smoke increased and the barn door was locked for a few moments.
Opaline looked around with fear and noticed a large device among the smokes, they were not fire smoke, they were artificial smokes to fool Opalin. It was Sophia's plan for Opaline to turn her into a little saboteur. Opaline's eyes fell on the small window of the barn and quickly opened it, it was just a plan, a plan for her.
Opaline jumped out of the barn window and sat on the ground, but that's when she caught sight of a group of ponies watching her with angry looks.

:" I will explain. I... I just.. I saw the smoke and..》

:" No need to explain, Opaline. We saw everything.》

:" What? No. You didn't see it. I didn't do it. 》

:" Why Opaline. This fire is completely your fault."

Opaline looked worriedly at all the nurses and ponies gathered around her, there was no evidence to prove her innocence. Opaline was completely trapped.
Just then, Sofia entered and took the ivy from her back.

:" Look. Here is the proof. It is quite clear that Opaline set fire to the barn with this dragon. And if this is not enough, I have to say that bringing pets to the orphanage is prohibited and declared illegal."

Opaline looked at the crowd and said

:" Well, I was in the warehouse myself. If I was supposed to do this, I would have burned myself in the fire. 》

Celestia laughed and pointed to Opaline's back

:" So what is this? Cutie mark of fire. Right? Admit it, Opaline, you didn't burn in the fire and all these events were your fault. Martha is no longer there to defend you.》

:" What? I have a fire cutie mark, but.. But.. Hey Vaista, what do you mean it's not Martha?"

Celestia smiled wickedly.

:" Martha has gone to Canterlot from here. She doesn't work here anymore. Today is her last day of work in Skyros."

No, that wasn't true. Opaline couldn't believe that the only person who loved her was gone.
Opaline was completely alone now. completely alone But there were things that needed to be revealed, many things.

And there was only one solution...

Next part: Flame of loneliness