• Published 19th Jul 2023
  • 360 Views, 12 Comments

Thundercracker Befriends A Pony - TheKing2001



When three decepticons suddenly invade Ponyville, they get betrayed by one of their own.

  • ...
1
 12
 360

Chapter One

I flapped my wings alongside my friends, Sassaflash and Raindrops. The two were talking about the upcoming storm we had planned this upcoming week. Raindrops as usual was ecstatic about it. She was probably the only pony I knew who adored rain so much.

“Did you guys hear about those giant metal things that were fighting in the Everfree a few weeks ago?” I asked curiously.

“Yeah. Uh Autobots and Decepticons I think they were called right?” Raindrops asked. “They were fighting pretty hard. I don’t even know why.”

Me and the rest of the pegasi in Ponyville had watched the fighting. Fluttershy had gone wild trying to evacuate the wildlife from the Everfree. She had gotten about ninety percent of them out but the forest was in shambles.

“Me neither,” I admitted as I stared at the sky. A blue dot, a orange one and a white one was circling about me and the bustling down. “Hey what’s that?”

“Probably a new invention of Twilight’s or a kite that Starlight is flying,” Sassaflash said dismissively. A loud roaring sound came from ahead of us and the town fell quiet. Two vehicles that I identified as cars were driving slowly. We didn’t know much about the transformers but the Autobots were the nicest and told us the basics of where they were from and such.

“Yeah no I don’t think that’s the case,” I said nervously as the cars transformed I think they call it. They towered above us, the sun shining on one’s black and red paint job. The other had a white paint job with orange stripes and red eyes. They both displayed purple symbols on their chest and my eyes widened more.

“Aren’t those the evil ones?” Raindrops whispered. Me and Sassaflash nodded as the other townponies stared. The three dots I had saw above landed behind the two other robots. The blue one folded his arms across his chest as he stood in the back and sighed.

“Pony germs!” The black and red one snarled. “Right Runamuck?”

“Got that right Runabout!” Runamuck snickered as he tossed his gun back and forth to each hand.

“Should squash one and see what color energon comes out!” Runabout growled. We stepped back nervously as the orange jet pointed his hand at a nearby building. The thingy on his arm glowed purple and the building exploded. Some ponies screamed and ran away.

“Seriously Solar Flare?” The blue jet scoffed. “That was a house.” I kinda like the blue one, he seems nice for a bad guy.

“So what Thundercracker?” Solar Flare grumbled as he kicked a cart over. “Everything on this pathetic rock belongs to the Decepticon cause!”

“Hey!” Raindrops snapped as she flew up to his face. “Screw off! This is our town. Not yours!”

“Raindrops don’t antagonize them!” Sassaflash begged nervously.

“Alright we should just go,” the blue one said gruffly. “This is pointless.”

The others ignored him and started wreaking havoc near us as we helplessly watched. The rest of the townsponies ran away screaming. Runabout and Runamuck both suddenly screamed as their chests exploded. The two other jets spun around as the blue Decepticon pointed his arms at them, the laser shooting thingies on his arms smoking.

“Hey wait what are you doing?” The white one shouted. He screamed as the blue one shot him and his partner repeatedly in the chest.

“What the hell?” I muttered in shock. I wasn’t expecting that at all. And based on my friends stunned expressions, they didn’t either. I glanced back at the sound of cars and sirens getting closer. A blue truck, a motorcycle, helicopter, ambulance and a police car stopped as they transformed. The blue Decepticon took off running as the near arrivals started shooting at him.

“Are you alright?” One knelt down and stared at me.

“Uh yeah,” I shook off my shock. I was actually talking to another creature! This is my dream. I love meeting new one creatures of Equestria. “What’s your name?”

“First Aid,” he said simply as he overlooked Raindrops and Sassaflash. “And you?”

“White Lightning,” I answered excitedly. “The jasmine mare is Raindrops and the blue one is Sassaflash.”

“Fascinating,” First Aid lifted Raindrops hoof and gazed at it. “I’ve never met you ponies. Me and the other Protectobots just arrived. I know you met the other Autobots and Prime.”

“We haven’t. I know the Princesses met Prime,” Sassaflash replied. “There’s this little yellow one I like a lot. He’s funny. Sea Swirl likes the blue buggy looking one.”

“Ah yes Bumblebee and Beachcomber. Very interesting fellows,” First Aid agreed as he sat down.

“I have so many questions!” I screamed and did a loop. Raindrops groaned and covered her ears.

“Great she’s pulling a Twilight after she found a new book in her library. Please warn us before you scream,” Raindrops snapped.

“First Aid, take Groove and search for Thundercracker please,” a large robot stood gazing down at us. “If you need assistance, let us know. I’m sure Blades will be happy to come with.”

If metal could look disgusted or show any other feelings, First Aid would have had the most disgusted look. Apparently he didn’t like the idea of Blades coming with.

“We can handle it,” Groove stated as he placed a hand on his friends shoulder. “Let’s go First Aid.”

“Where do you think they’re going?” Sassaflash asked curiously.

“Probably to find this Thundercracker,” I said as I rubbed my chin in thought. “I’ll be back.” I took off into the sky before my friends could stop me.

I dropped at the edge of the Everfree after I spotted a puddle of purple liquid. I gulped and looked around nervously. If he went in there, I have almost zero chance of finding. I was interested in this Thundercracker character and wanted answers. He didn’t seem as violent as the other ones he had killed on his team. I quickly shook my head and crouched low, my ears flicking at the sounds of the forest. A loud thudding sound came from ahead of me and I saw my target crouch down and walking into a cave. A grin formed on my muzzle as I slowly trotted forward.

“Found ya.”