• Published 18th Jul 2023
  • 594 Views, 40 Comments

Worm: Hasbro Heroes - madhat886



Taylor trap in the locker called out for help, ends up summoning Hasbro heroes. Now the worm of Worm now have some old fashion heroes to save the day.

  • ...
18
 40
 594

Chapter 3

!

On the screen is the downtown PRT HQ which has been overrun and taken over by the transformers, trolls, and the toys from the Toy Story movies. The Wards Clockblocker, Kid Win, and Vista have all been captured by them, which was shown video of their capture.

The trolls and toys mob Clockblocker using their numbers to bring him down. Kid Win was fired upon by Woody and Jessie who are armed with toy size energy blasters, followed by Brains revealing he has the cassettes mini cons of Blaster, who transform into their robot forms. Vista was captured next as a bunch of trolls tied her up with their hair. The robots and toys drove the PRT troops out of the building or capture, with green army men attacking from the vents. All the toys have real working weapons, no matter what their size is.

That’s when the Dinobots appeared, Grimlock (a tyrannosaurus rex), Slag (a triceratops), Snarl (a stegosaurus), Sludge (an brontosaurus), Swoop (a pteranodon) and Dinobot 2 (velociraptor) the transmetal clone of the original. He calls himself Slash to avoid confusion with the team’s name. He is also the smallest who is the only one who is able to enter the building, while the bigger bots kept people away.

They’re also joined by the dinobots of the Beast Machines toy line.

Airraptor an Archaeopteryx, Dinotron a pachycephalosaurus, Rapticon a transmetal II velociraptor, Striker a stegosaurus, T-Wrecks a tyrannosaurus rex, and Terranotron a pteranodon. There is also Magmatron a rare transformer who can split himself into three separate units, a Giganotosaurus, a Quetzalcoatlus, and an Elasmosaurus. Giving him the ability to attack from land, sky and water. He’s normally a villain but in the Beast Machine toy line he’s a Maximal.

Then there are the 3 Predacons from the Prime series, that also showed up. Predaking a giant robot dragon, Darksteel and Skylynx.

“We can’t get anywhere close to the building without the dinobots seeing us. And I scan the building the green army men are all station around,” Armsmaster said.

“And we can’t do anything on our end. We’re completely surrounded and the Joes ship the Flagg has fighter planes on standby,” Piggot said.

Three Wards captured and Shadow Stalker who caused this mess in the first place, is being repeatedly healed and beaten like her two friends. The city overrun with Hasbro creations or were licensed to make products, leaving the heroes of the city completely outnumbered. All being aired on live tv and online.

“We need help,” Assault said over the coms.

“I already did. We just have to hold till help comes,” Piggot said as this is an S-Class threat level. “How’s the hospital?”

“All quite and still under heavy guard,” Battery said.

“Find Mr. Hebert and get him to the hospital, he’s the only one who can talk to his daughter to stand down,” Piggot said.

!

Outer Space -

High above Earth is the U.S.S. Cerritos a California class starship, mainly used for second contact. They received a call for help and answered with them and the ship appearing over a different version of Earth. All of them having a little voice in their heads to help a young woman name Taylor Hebert. Who is currently in the med bay being treated with the highly advance medical equipment. (1)

Doctor T'Ana and her female medical staff are treating Taylor, who has been strip of her clothes and place in a medical bio tank. Which is why there are only women in the room, at Taylor's wishes. While they’re treating her they might as well take care of so other health issues and make some improvements.

In the med bay with the starfleet medical staff are Angela Ziegler code name, Mercy of Overwatch, Galadria of the Visionaries, Rapunzel, Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather the 3 fairies, Fairy Godmother, all from Disney, and Princess Sparkle and her five fellow fairies True Love, Whisper, Jazz, Spice, and Nightsong who all can grant wishes from Star Fairies.

There is also Saturn Girl who has been using her telepathy to talk with Taylor and tell her what has been happening. Her gaining the power to summon Hasbro creations and franchises that Hasbro created toys and games for. So far she has summon nothing but heroes who all have a little voice telling them to help her and protect her. And told her what’s happening back on Earth.

“Just make a wish and you can just grant it?” ask Ensign D'Vana Tendi a Orion woman.

“There are limits we mostly grant wishes for children for things they want, like wanting to fly, have a friend and so on,” Princess Sparkle said.

“The machine will work right?” Taylor ask who is a hard light construction thanks to Saturn Girl using her telepathy connecting her mind to the small ball device that creates a hard light body for her.

“Me and Brainiac 5, look over it and it will work,” said Bekka a new god coming out from behind the tank. She’s the daughter of Genesisian scientist Himon, she is the inventor of the Mother Box computers used by all New Gods as well as the co-inventor of the Boom Tube mode of transportation. (2)

“You be the prefect blend of organic and technology just as you wish,” Fairy Godmother said. She and the other wish granters created the machine so that Taylor could fine tune her own body.

“But it will take some time to install it all. Don’t want to rush things,” Doctor T'Ana said.

“You could just wish it,” Jazz suggested.

“No, I’m not going that way and suddenly someone who has anti magic power or something depowers me. Seen it happen in shows too much in tv shows. Don’t need a weakness like that, I want to be stronger and smarter than I was before. What’s the use of having all of this stuff around if it’s never used. This isn’t a show where the status quo is kept so that the show can go on. Like so many times the plot could had been avoided if someone had just used their brains and not do it for the sake of the plot. Besides I need to be able to be able to use my summoning power better. I can’t send any of you back to your right universes as, I am now,” Taylor said.

“What are you want to do with the school staff and students?” Mercy ask.

“I wish for them to have never ending night terrors that will last for 3 years that can’t ever be block and that they can’t feel pleasure or taste anything, just feel pain,” Taylor said to the wish granting fairies.

“Done,” Fairy Godmother said as she and the others granted that wish.

“As for my bullies, I want them alive, so I can crush them myself,” Taylor said thinking of a I must scream but, I have no mouth to do to them.

“Are you really going to do that to them?” Saturn Girl ask shock at what Taylor is planning.

“The reason why they were allowed to do what they wanted is because one of Hess being Shadow Stalker. I want to make them suffer. This isn’t a show where the bullies never get what’s coming to them or me befriending them like so many shows have happen. They nearly killed me and I’m going to forgive them for that or what they did. I want to look them in their eyes as they beg for mercy and I have none to give. And tell the other DC heroes that I don’t want any of them around when I go deal with them. And Batman, I know you’re listening. This isn’t your show and the reason you hold the idiot ball in always saving Joker no matter what he has done is because, of plot and that he makes lots of money for the company. You’re no longer bond to that and some villains in this world have a kill order to make sure that they can’t keep on killing with no remorse whatsoever. So even if you do take down the members of Slaughterhouse 9 they will be executed unlike in your world,” Taylor said. (3)

"Very true the only reason why the villains in the comics and the shows are never killed, is because the show would be over," Mercy said.

"And we only lock up criminals for light crime, not just allow the ones who kill and keep on killing to live. And that was before my world lost technology," Galadria said.

"That's why, villains who shown they are irredeemable are to be killed. Or captured and given over to the law of this world, and then put to death," Taylor said.

"Works for me," Mercy said.

"The machine is ready," Doctor T'Ana said.

"And I'm ready," Rapunzel said who would use her healing hair to heal Taylor when she needs it.

"Good the sooner that, I can have a new body. The sooner, I can figure out how to use my powers," Taylor said.

"By the way, what about the others? They been keeping out of sight," Bekka ask.

"Tell them to stay low, when they're needed they can show themselves. No need to show the PRT or anyone else what they're dealing with. That would just ruin the surprise," Taylor said.

!

Higher Plain of Existence -

“I must say this is a nice place you Qs have,” John de Lancie said to Q who showed up at his home and invited him to come with him to his place.

They’re in the Q Continuum which is an extra-dimensional plane of existence inhabited by a race of beings known as the Q. The term could also refer to the Q society itself. Thanks to Taylor they now have many, many new universes to explore to relive them of their boredom.

“Oh he went and fix things up,” Discord said having set the table, Mad Hatter’s wild tea party style.

Speaking of which the Disney Mad Hatter, March Hare, and Dormouse are also having an unhappy birthday party outside. Many Qs are attending the party, not bothered at all at all the madness the party is. For them having a reality warper who is completely insane being the host with living tea sets running around is just Tuesday for them.

There is also some other guests to the party, Loki Variant L1130, the Endless Dream, Death, Desire, Destiny, Destruction, Despair, and Delirium. The Gods of New Genesis, Mxyzptlk, the genie, Asgardians, and the Watchers.

“You did play me very well,” Q said having watched the show and like how Lancie played him.

“And you played me well,” Discord said.

“The MLP fans are just like the Star Trek fans,” Lancie said.

“I’ll be right back,” Q said blinking away as Discord played host.

Q appeared in a vault containing jars on shelves and bookcases, each containing a being he and the other Qs have collected over the eons and different timelines. He pulls out a jar containing Scion, who he caught and sealed away in one of his collection jars. Each being inside the jars are a being that can destroy galaxies, destroy time, destroy dimensions or just a pain.

“There you can be here between Neverwhere Queen and Nightmarise,” Q said reading the label on the jars having forgotten the two’s names, putting the jar holding Scion on the bookcase that belongs to him.

Scion tries using his powers to break free but found nothing could affect it.

“Please you think you’re the first multi-dimensional being, I had to deal with? You’re just one of my collections now and the only reason I will even remember you, is because it gave me and the others new universes to explore,” Q said blinking away and the lights turned off leaving the sealed nightmares and destroyers once again alone in the dark. (4)

!

Author's Note:

1 - I’m only using Star Trek: Lower Decks because, I like how it shows how things really are in the Star Trek universe. The series takes a look at how horrifying and traumatizing some of the events that happens in a typical weekly Star Trek show by presenting them from the perspective of your typical low-level grunt or Red Shirt. This includes opening a story with a Zombie Apocalypse on the U.S.S. Cerritos. Played With as the protagonists are, with the exception of Boimler, entirely unfazed by this.

2 - Hasbro made toys and games for those franchises. And Batman Beyond being apart of the Justice League universe allows me to bring in anyone from DC.

3 - Please remember that the real life reason why the villains in DC and Marvel are never killed off, is because of the amount of money they make.

4 - Scion is powerful but the Q are godlike and their technology is so advance that it’s just magic to everyone else. They would have dealt with beings like as Scion before and would know how to dealt with them. Plus it’s one vs a entire race of godlike beings.