• Published 11th Aug 2023
  • 345 Views, 26 Comments

The Librarian Assistant Ninja - Teku2114



What if a simple library assistant found out about a secret his boss hid from him. "Wait, she's a NINJA?!"

  • ...
2
 26
 345

A Librarian's Surprise

Location: Cantorlot City Memorial Library
Time: 9:45 A.M.


Canterlot City Memorial Library.

The number one location of all of Canterlot City to find any information, book, or to everyones surprise, the best cup of coffee anywhere. Being built out of stone, brick and steel, the library is the number one of most locations where people come to meet, study, and just relax to read a book.

Inside we see rows upon rowns of shelves full pf literature for those of the young and old. People both young and old fill the isles as they browse the grand collection of literature that has been accumalated over the centuries.

"~Doo da tada dee da.~"

Down one of the many isles of the library, we find a young 28 year old woman pushing a cart full of books while singing a song she currently has stuck in head. She was a atractive woman that stood five foot five with violet long hair done up in a hairbun with a few pink strands of hair in the front. Currently she was wearing a white button up short sleeve shirt with a purple long skirt that reached down to her ankles with a six pointed star adorned on the side. With a purple pair of eyglasses over her purple eyes. Breast size: C-cup.

To all who come to visit, she was a well known as Twilight Sparkle, the librarian of Canterlot City Memorial Library.

"~La dada ta da da.~

Dancing around as she sings to herself, she never took notice of all the stairs she was recieving from the male, and on occassion, female variety. To them, she was like a dancing mistress. In fact, they learned that each form of dance she performed could tell them of her current mood she was in.

"~Da da la, la da dee, dee dee dee, ta dada.~"

Currently she was skipping around and twirling around, so everyone knew she was in a happy mood at the moment. So seeing her like this, it made them want to nickname her, to her anoyment as well: 'The Dancing Librarian.'

If she's sad, she drags her feet. Excited means she's jumpy. Angry though, when she's in that mood, she stomps around while muttering to herself about everything that was bothering her.

Heck, that last time she was angry, everyone thought she was going crazy from how much she was muttering on about the differences between a silver steak knife, and a plastic knife.

After that day, everyone silently agreed to try and keep her happy.

~Doo da, tada data. Dattadoo.~

As they watch her twirl around the book cart and effortlessly place the book into it's designated spot. To most necomers that visit, they placed it to be dumb luck. Others, they would say it's her special skill.

But as Twilight continue to dance happily as she works, she never saw the new figure come up behind her, smirking as he watches her dance.

'Yup, some things never change.'

Seeing as she was too cought up in her work to realize the new occupant was watching her, he decided to have a bit of fun. Cupping his hands together, the person spoke loudly, yet firmly.

"Say Twilly, what would you do if I placed a book on ramen recipes on the shelf for scientific machinery of today?! Think anyone would notice it?"

It was then everything became so quiet, that a pin could of been heard if somebody dropped it. All the occuppants either hid behind a bookshelf, behind the walls of the library itself, or left the library all together. All just to stay out of what was about to happen.

With anger showing on her face as she gritted her teeth, Twilight spun around in anger, wanting nothing better then to tell who ever asked her a question like that.

"If I told you once, I told you a thousand times.... RECIPE BOOKS BELONG IN THE COOKING SECTION! NOT IN THE SCIENCE SECTION!!"

Growing a smug face, Spike figured it was enough to rile her up. Raising his hands up, he acted upon a mock surrender to the woman.

"Okay Twilight, you win. Cooking section it is then. Just trying to get your attention is all."

It was here he began to count in his head of how long it'll take her to realize who she was talking to.

"FURTHER MORE, YOU WILL-!"

It was right then Twilight got a good look at who she was yelling at, as memories of her childhood with a young green spiked haired boy came to mind. As the memories continued to accummulate in her mind, her anger died down, only to be replaced by a joyful smile.

Only for Spike to prepare himself for the onslaught of questions that were about to hit him. Leaning against the shelf, he instinctively relaxed as Twilight began.

"Spike! Oh, it's so good to see you! When did you get back in town? Wait, how did you get back into town? Why are you here and not in school? Are you hungry? Tired? Are you on vacation? Why are you-?!"

That was all she could get out before Spike pinched a couple of fingers over her mouth, causing her to stop asking questions from the action, and start to heavily blush from the mere contact of his fingers over her lips. To her, they were gentle, yet firm to the touch.

"It's good to see you too Twi. I just got into town today via train, I'm not on vacation, I graduated, no, I'm not hungry or tired as I stopped over at Donut Joe's place for a quick pick-me-up on the way over, and the reason I'm here for is to hand you this."

Releasing his hold on her lips, he dug into his pocket and pulled out a white envelope addressed to her. Handing it to her, he watched as she opened it up and read the paper inside, only to go wide eye as she realized it was a work form for him to work in the library.

As she read the form, she noticed he was not just qualified for the job, but her mentor, Miss ink Well, had already signed her name, giving the okay for him to work in the library. She may not be showing it on the outside, but in her mind, she was worried about a secret she and her friends were hiding from him.

"Um Twilight? You okay there?"

Shaking her thoughts away from Spikes voice, she ragained a smile of joy knowing her youngest friend has returned.

'Maybe I'll tell him later. For now, I'm just glad he's back.'

Placing his form into her pocket, Twilight surpisingly to everyone else in the building, and the envy of the young men in the building, she walked up to Spike and hugged him, pressing her breasts against his chest. Seeing her act like this brought a renewed smile to his face as memories of the past filled his mind, and warming his heart, he returned the hug in kind as she began to whisper low enough for only him to hear.

"I'm fine Spike.Everything is perfectly fine. Come on, the form said you'd be needing a place to stay, and it just so happens that there is a spare room upstairs."

Releasing the hug, Twilight gave him a warm smile as she took in the moment of him being back in town.

Smiling, Spike reached back behind the book case, and to Twilight's astonishment, picked his bags up. Grinning, Spike hefted the bags up.

"Thanks Twilight. Lead the way, 'boss.' I'm right behind you."

Giggling at the tittle, Twilight twirled around in her spot, causing Spike to chuckle. Not only from seeing her danced cutely with a smile adorned her face, but also from thinking he opened a can of worms by calling her boss.

"Okay, follow me! Twilight Sparkle, the boss. I love the sound of that."

As she began to lead him away, the men in the library kept a close eye on Spike as he followed her, thinking of how lucky he is as everyone heard he'll be not only working under her, but also be living in the same building as well. Many would kill to get even close of a chance to get even to know her personally.

If the men in the library didn't hate Spike earlier when he first arrived, they sure as tarterous did now for being very friendly with the librarian, Twilight Sparkle.

Author's Note:

Eeyup, things are going to get interesting in Canterlot City.
What secret is Twiligjt and her friends hiding from Spike?
Will Spike survive as he unknowingly became public enemy number one among the men that visit the library?
"Only one way to find out, so therefore, ~'stay tuned.'~"


Please read and review at your pleasure, and feel free to ask questions and/or have a idea to improve the story as it continues.
(Please send them through PM's!)


"May your creativity continue to run wild for all to enjoy!"