• Published 1st Jul 2023
  • 763 Views, 29 Comments

G5 Adventures in Scooby-Doo! and KISS: Rock and Roll Mystery - ponydog127



Our pony heroes team up with a team of mystery solvers, four bat ponies and a legendary band to stop an evil witch's scheme.

  • ...
2
 29
 763

The Maretime Bay Amphitheater/The Witch Attacks

Nopony would expect Princess Pipp to be such a dedicated work pony... except for her closest friends, who knew Pipp would go above and beyond for her fans and friends and family.

And that's exactly what she planned on doing for the town of Maretime Bay.

Ever since they returned from their adventure in Bikini Bottom, Pipp knew what she wanted to accomplish-- make a space other than Mane Melody so ponies could sing and make music and dance whenever they wanted to.

An amphitheater, sort of similar to the theater they had back in Zephyr Heights.

So for weeks, Pipp got together with multiple crews to build, plan and finally open this successful monument to the town of Maretime Bay.

Then, after several weeks of relentless work... it was finally ready.

XXXXXXXXX

Pipp stood with all her friends, including Misty and her new cutie mark, in front of the gated entrance to the Maretime Bay Amphitheater, and a large crowd of ponies was waiting for it to open so they could step right inside. “Welcome, everypony,” Hitch spoke first, “to the grand opening of the Maretime Bay Amphitheater!”

There was a thunderous round of applause after that, and then Sunny decided to speak up. “This is the perfect place for ponies such as yourselves to sing, dance, and be as creative as you want! So don't be afraid to try something new! Pipp? Would you do the honors before you hit the stage?”

“I would LOVE to, Sunny,” Pipp took the scissors from her and cleared her throat. “I, Princess Pipp Petals of Zephyr Heights, do declare the official Maretime Bay Amphitheater OPEN!!”

She sliced the scissors through the ribbon and cut it, causing everypony to cheer and follow the princess into the amphitheater, settling down on the rows and rows of bleachers as Pipp flew onto the stage. “And now, it's show time!”

Sending a signal to Jazz, she pressed a button on a speaker for the music to start singing, and Pipp began to sing the song that is known for getting ponies dancing on their feet.

The same song she sang the night she and Zipp met Sunny, Hitch and Izzy.

(Glowin' up, kind of love)
(Dip and slide, through the cut)
(Glowin' up, kind of love)
(We say "hi", you say "what?")

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

Used to care what they'd say, let 'em into my brain
But I found a new way (Ooh-ooh-ooh)
Every time I fall down, I pick it up like rebound
Gotta get through somehow

We don't fly like we used to, we take what we've been through
And we can feel brand new (Ooh-ooh-ooh)
I know I am a fighter, I feel the fire
I'm shining brighter (Ooh-ooh-ooh)

We got the light, we're comin' in stronger, we're in it together
If you want it, it's all inside your mind
We got the light, won't wait any longer, we'll get it together
If you want it, then you can paint the sky (Hey!)

Glowin' up, kind of love
Dip and slide, through the cut
Glowin' up, kind of love
We say "hi", you say "what?"

Glowin' up, kind of love
Dip and slide, through the cut
Glowin' up, kind of love
We say "hi", you say "what?"

Pipp's friends, Misty and Sparky happily cheered as the song reached one of its best vocal chords.

Everywhere that I've been, yeah, they say I'm different
But I'm good in my skin (ooh-ooh-ooh, hey!)
If it doesn't feel right, break it in with tie-dye
And don't you stop 'til sunrise

We don't fly like we used to, we take what we've been through
And we can feel brand new (ooh-ooh-ooh)
I know I am a fighter, I feel the fire
I'm shining brighter (ooh-ooh-ooh)

We got the light, we're comin' in stronger, we're in it together
If you want it, it's all inside your mind
We got the light, won't wait any longer, we'll get it together
If you want it, then you can paint the sky (Hey!)

Glowin' up, kind of love
Dip and slide, through the cut
Glowin' up, kind of love
We say "hi", you say "what?"

Glowin' up, kind of love
Dip and slide, through the cut
Glowin' up, kind of love
We say "hi", you say "what?"

(Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh) We got the kind of
(Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh) We got the kind of love
(Ooh-ooh-ooh) We got the light
(Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh) We got the kind of
(Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh) We got the kind of love
(Ooh-ooh-ooh) We got the light

Glowin' up, kind of love
Dip and slide, through the cut
Glowin' up, kind of love
We say "hi", you say "what?"
Glowin' up, kind of love (we got the kind of)
Dip and slide, through the cut (we got the kind of love)
Glowin' up, kind of love
We say "hi"

We got the light!

Everypony cheered at the end of Pipp's performance, and they went off to enjoy the amphitheater for themselves as Pipp's friends came to congratulate her. “That was amazing, Pipp!” Misty smiled. “You really know how to work a crowd!”

“Aww, thanks, Misty,” Pipp smiled before glancing down at Misty's new cutie mark. “Hey, how's the new cutie mark treating you?”

“It's actually really amazing. Everything I thought it would be and so much more,” Misty said. “I can't wait till we go on our first Unity Quest with this bad boy! Er, girl... or... whatever it is.”

Just like a signature cue, their cutie marks began to glow like clockwork, and Zipp chuckled at that. “I guess our job is never done. Come on, let's drop off Sparky at Mane Melody and get to the Brighthouse.”

XXXXXXXXX

KISS World was one of the most popular amusement parks in the United States, modeled and based on the long-famous rock and roll band KISS. It thrived and flourished for the longest time, but there would be one point where paying tourists and guests would be too scared to enter… which would be now.

It was Halloween night, and while many people were enjoying the sights of the park, two maintenance workers were working on one of the roller coasters, the Destroyer, and it involved one of the men riding the coaster while the other tried to figure out what was wrong with the cameras. “How long do we have to keep doing this?” the first man asked once the train stopped at the camera platform. “All right, my voice is getting hoarse.”

“Look, somebody's gotta fix this camera,” the second man said. “How else are those kids gonna get a picture of themselves screaming their heads off?”

This caused the first man to laugh in amusement with a little smirk. “Ha-ha-ha. Scaredy cats-- funny. What seems to be the trouble?”

“I don’t know. Every photo has some weird red haze in it,” the second man showed a picture as an example. “But I think I just fixed it.”

All of a sudden, a sudden stench hit the air as a red mist came through, and the first man saw that behind the first man, some sort of witch in red appeared behind him, and tried to warn him, but as his warnings came out as stammers. “W-What? Water buffalo?”

“W-W-W…” the first man continued to stammer. “W-W-Water slide,” the second man guessed again. “What is it?”

“W-W-WITCH!!!” the first man managed to scream at last, and the second one turned to see that he was indeed right. “Give me rock!!” the witch screamed, causing both men to scream and hug each other tightly in the roller coaster, but then the witch activated the coaster and proceeded to chase them through all the loops and turns, blasting red power blasts as she did so.

Once the maintenance workers knew they were safe, they scampered off the roller coaster and rushed toward the office of park supervisor Manny Goldman, all in a tizzy. “There’s a--” the first man panted. “We saw a--” the second man added, and this went on for a moment until they both shouted, “WIIIIITCH!!!”

“Big deal-- a witch, a witch. Pipe down already!” Mr. Goldman told them sternly. “Stop getting so excited.”

“But we saw her! She had this grotesque head!” the first maintenance worker exclaimed. “It was so frightening!” the second one added, and this caused Mr. Goldman to smile. “Well, welcome to KISS World-- that's the whole point of this park, isn't it? To excite and fright. Now, get back to work.”

At the printer next to him, a picture of them on the coaster being chased by the witch popped up, and Mr. Goldman held it out for them to take. “Oh, by the way, don't forget your souvenir photo.”

Confused beyond measure, the workers took their leave before Mr. Goldman dialed some numbers on the phone. “She’s back. Only one thing we can do. Get me the hottest mystery solvers in the world.”