• Published 23rd Jun 2023
  • 658 Views, 21 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Justice or Punishment? - LoganRyder



The girls and the turtles encounter a new person, with a unique form of justice....or rather PUNISHMENT.

  • ...
 21
 658

Chapter 6: Friend or Foe? (Part 2)

It was the dead of night and the Punisher was continuing his patrol of the streets. After he had dealt with the thugs, he took some of their weapons and continued his patrol. He heard some noises and he looked up ahead. He saw some flashing blue and red lights.

"Looks like there might be trouble, I may as well be careful and see what's going on....quietly." Punisher said in his thoughts

With a quiet crouch, Punisher looked and hid by an alleyway to be unseen, he quietly looked and saw a bunch of police cars with sirens flashing and the cops were being attacked by an bunch of armed men with weapons.

"I better time this before....wait....what's that?"

"Wait, isn't that April, Sunset and the others? Why are they armed with weapons and.....are those....turtles?" Frank said with surprise and confusion.

Frank stealthily watched as the girls, Spike and the turtles dealt with the criminals. As he watched them deal with the criminals, he saw a familiar figure on the building near the girls and turtles.

"Wait....him?!" Punisher said, recognizing the figure.


(With the Rainbooms and turtles)

The criminals were being dealt with by the girls and turtles, who single-handedly managed to knock them out. After the last of the criminals were defeated, the heroes tied them up.

"That's tha last of these varmints." Applejack said.

"Well, I guess we should call it a day." Twilight said

"Yeah, let's-! WHOA!" Mikey said, until something nearly hit him.

It was a knife, which almost hit Mikey, but hit a nearby building wall almost near his head.

"What the heck?!" Raph said

"I missed." The attacker said.

He revealed himself and showed he was wearing black and white armor from his chest to his legs and he had a target on his forehead. Along with him was another attacker that appeared to be a anthropomorphic tiger with an eyepatch.

"I NEVER miss." The attacker said again

"Hello again turtles." The tiger said

"Tiger Claw?! What are you doing here?" Leo asked

"You have something we want. Give it to me and you will walk away alive." Tiger Claw threatened

"Well, alive, but not mangled." The man in armor said with a vicious grin

"What's your problem dude?!" Mikey asked

"And who even are you anyway?" Sunset Shimmer asked as she, the Rainbooms and turtles got in fighting positions.

"I'm the man the never misses bacon face. But you can call me Bullseye."

"BACONFACE?!" Sunset said with outrage, with Mikey and Pinkie snickering.

"Well Bullseye, you better start talking and tell us why your here with Tiger Claw before we break it out of you!" Raph threatened

"Is that a threat tortoise? Or do you need a bunch of superstitious naive little pre-teens to help you cosplay to New York for your little slumber party?" Bullseye mocked.

The mockery only further aggravated the girls and turtles. They attacked Bullseye and Tiger Claw. While Tiger Claw was knocked down, Bullseye however, proved to be quite agile and fast. Even managing to counter Applejack's attacks and evade Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. Sunset and Twilight had tried to use their magic, but Bullseye threw smoke bombs at them, directly at their faces.

"Can't see!" Twilight said, covering her eyes

The turtles tried to attack as well, but Bullseye threw a smoke bomb and threw knives or shuriken's at them each. While the turtles managed to evade the projectiles, Bullseye managed to knock them each down, from headbutting Mikey, hitting Donnie with his own staff and even roundhouse kicking Leo in the face and throwing him into Raph.

Bullseye, seeing Fluttershy with a scared look, grabbed Fluttershy and put a knife to her neck, giving a cold and evil smile.

"Well kid, looks like your about to see what happens when-"

BANG!

A loud gunshot was heard and Bullseye felt something cut the side of his head, grazing the side of his head. He let go of Fluttershy, causing her to back away, looking around for the source of the sound.

"What the?!" Bullseye cried out in pain.

The attacker revealed himself from an alley, aiming an rifle at Bullseye and the knocked out Tiger Claw. He had tactical pants with holsters, a vest with a skull symbol on it and wore a half-face mask covering his mouth. Bullseye only smirked and said mockingly.

"Well well, if it isn't the big bad Punisher."

"What do you doing here Bullseye?" Punisher asked

"Sorry, but that's a little secret me and my furry friend over there can't tell you. But I have room for you on my list."

"Get outta the way." Punisher said

"Or what? You'll glare me to death? I never miss. EVER. Too bad you can't say the same given those guns of yours." Bullseye said

"Hard to miss a psycho with a target on his face." Punisher said sarcastically.

With that said, Bullseye threw three knives at Punisher, who pulled out two pistols with lightning speed and shot the knives to the ground. Bullseye charged and continued throwing knives or shuriken's at Punisher, but he deflected them each with a single pistol shot and the two began to engage in a fist fight with one another.

This didn't go unnoticed by the girls and turtles, who each looked surprised at what was happening.

"Dude, who's that?" Mikey asked

"I dunno, but he looks super serious!" Pinkie added.

As the two continued to fight, Punisher grabbed Bullseye's leg and elbowed it, then headbutted him. then used his bowie knife to slash pieces of Bullseye's armor, causing some rips and tears that exposed some of his skin. Tiger Claw began to reawaken and saw Punisher knock down Bullseye, finishing him with a swift kick to the face. Pulling out one of his blasters with his left hand, the mutant tiger shot at Punisher.

Punisher, seeing the attack, grabbed Bullseye and used him as a shield. The blast hit the assassin, causing him to hit the ground in pain. Punisher then shot Tiger Claw in the chest seven times and then the left hand, disarming him. Seeing his opponent down, Punisher then grabbed his blaster and then aimed at Tiger Claw's forehead.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?"

"Do you think that a-AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!" Tiger Claw said, until Punisher shot his right knee and began to step on his leg.

"You were saying? Now, WHO sent you?" Punisher asked darkly.

"We were sent by our master The Shredder! The leader of the Foot Clan! From New York! Bullseye came to us and he gave us useful information where to find a special mutagen! It led us here!" Tiger Claw said in pain.

"How did you meet Bullseye?" Punisher asked

"I don't know. But he showed up to our base, beat our two top warriors and gave our master information on the girls and turtles, he said it involved magic and the mutagen, but nothing else."

Punisher, with a nod, let Tiger Claw go, heading to his way, however, Tiger Claw secretly pulled out another blaster and was about to fire.

BANG!

A gunshot was heard. Tiger Claw smiled evilly.....but after a few seconds, frowned and fell on the ground, limp, with his hand dropping the blaster on the ground.

Punisher had turned around used one of the mutant tiger's own blasters....to kill him

The girls and turtles were horrified as Fluttershy and Rarity even gasped, Leo's jaw fell down while Mikey looked away.

"NO!" Sunset shouted.

Punisher only grabbed the other blaster and swiftly finished off the other criminals dealt with by the Rainbooms and Turtles. The vigilante looked around and saw that Bullseye had escaped, giving an look of scorn, he left the scene before the turtles or girls got up.

The girls and turtles only gave mixed looks of shock and disbelief at what they witnessed as they each got up.


(With the Rainbooms and Turtles)

Back at Pinkie's home. The girls and turtles only laid down and recovered from their wounds and injuries from the fight. As they did, Donnie asked

"Who was that guy?"

"I dunno, but whoever he is, he could be involved." Leo said

"You sure bro? He did technically save us." Mikey notified

"But he killed Tiger Claw." Sunset said

"That Bullseye guy said his name was The Punisher." Raph brought up.

"He may be that vigilante that was on the news the other night." Rainbow Dash said

"Well whoever he is, we need to find out what he's doing." Twilight said

"And more importantly, stop him from hurting someone else." Applejack added


(With the Punisher)

Castle was in his apartment and taking off his gear. He put them on a table and headed to the bathroom, where he began to patch up his wounds with a medical kit in the bottom cabinet.

"Looks like Bullseye got away. But I managed to get some crucial info about why he was here." The Punisher said to himself.

As Frank stitched his wounds, he finished and put away the medical kit. He then left the bathroom and went to the couch, where he fell asleep.

Author's Note:

I own nothing, everything belongs to rightful owners.

I will remove artwork if necessary.