• Published 23rd Jun 2023
  • 658 Views, 21 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Justice or Punishment? - LoganRyder



The girls and the turtles encounter a new person, with a unique form of justice....or rather PUNISHMENT.

  • ...
 21
 658

Chapter 5: Friend or Foe? (Part 1)

Frank Castle was many things. He was a soldier, a husband and a father. But after that had been taken away from him. Frank Castle was dead. He was now the Punisher.

As Castle slowly got up from his bed, he went to the bathroom to freshen up. After a few minutes, he left the bathroom and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

After he ate, he put on his vest, grabbed the weapons he confiscated yesterday and his leather jacket and headed out of his apartment.


The Rainbooms and Turtles were at Pinkie's home and were playing truth or dare. The turtles were in their true forms this time and sat around with the girls.

"So Rainbow. Truth or Dare?" Pinkie asked

"Dare." Rainbow Dash said

"I dare you to lick Mikey on the cheek." Pinkie said

"EW!/DUDE?!" Mikey and Rainbow Dash said together in disgust and dismay.

"You have to or your out." Rarity reminded

Rainbow Dash, with a swallowed gulp, went over to Mikey's left side and lightly licked him on his cheek. Both her and the orange bandana wearing ninja turtle shuddered as they glared at Pinkie, who smiled with glee.

"Alright then. My turn. Raph, Truth or Dare?" Leo asked

"Truth." Raph said

"Did you ever want to pummel me or Mikey harder when training?" Leo asked

"....That's a tough one. But I'm gonna say you since even though Mikey annoys me, I still care about him." Raph answered

"Thanks Raph." Mikey said.

"No problem. Just don't push it." Raph said with a look

The game continued on for the next few minutes. In the end, Sunset had won.

"Anyone wanna see TV?" Pinkie asked.

They all nodded and Pinkie turned the TV on and began to look through channels. They eventually found a show and began to watch.

"Well, it's been great hanging with you girls." Donnie said

"We had alot of fun with you gals! But next time, we're doing it in New York." Mikey added

The girls and the turtles only rolled their eyes at Mikey's hyperactive behavior. However, the TV showed a news report.

"We interrupt this program with some breaking news from Canterlot City. Last night, three young men from Canterlot prison had escaped and were found dead in an alley. There were at least two witnesses who claim the the three armed individuals had attempted to attack them, but an mysterious man with black clothing saved them and killed the muggers. Here is a statement from the witnesses."

The TV showed the woman the other day and said "The man who saved me. He may have killed those men, but thanks to him, my little girl is safe."

The TV showed a little girl next and she said with a relieved and happy tone "That big man was scary, but he saved me and my mommy by hurting those mean men. He had a skull on his shirt and protected me. He's a hero!"

The scene cut back to the news reporter "Does this mean there's a new vigilante in Canterlot City? One who takes extreme measures? One who uses lethal methods to stop evil? Stay tuned."

This left the girls and turtles surprised at the news. A vigilante? One who takes lives of criminals? This left them bewildered.

"A new vigilante?" Leo asked

"Wow, whoever he is, he must be an more angrier guy then Raph." Sunset said

"Hey!" Raph said offended.

"Whoever he is, it looks like he....unalives people." Rainbow Dash said

"Wait...you mean......?" Fluttershy asked with shock.

"Yeah Flutters. The feller takes lives." Applejack emphasized to the animal lover.

"I mean, should we stop him?" Fluttershy asked

"Fluttershy, darling, the savage could likely hurt someone else next! We don't know who he is for sure!" Rarity argued

"Plus, his targets, motives or his tactics." Sci-Twi added.

Unbeknownst to them, an figure was watching with binoculars. The figure laughed and said

"Well, it looks like Frankie and I have some little heroes that want to play. Time to have some fun...."


(A few hours at night)

Frank was patrolling the streets at the dead of night. This time, he wore a half face mask along with his signature vest and tactical pants. As he walked, so far there was nothing of concern.

"Hey, leave me alone!" A voice shouted

Punisher turned and went by the corner of the street. He saw a gang of young teens vandalizing a convenience store, both inside and out.

"Hey! Open the register!" The muscular thug said.

"No! This is all the hard earned money I need!" The cashier said

Castle scoped out the area and saw 3 thugs inside while 4 were outside around the perimeter. He slowly used an alleyway to hide himself and pulled out a karambit from his pocket. Seeing the male teen thug with a nailed bat, he whistled.

"Huh? What was that?" The thug asked, hearing the sound.

He went to check it out, until an hand grabbed him by the throat and choking sounds were heard. After a few seconds, no sound was heard. Punisher then left the alley and threw the thugs bat at the female thug with black and white hair with a pink streak wearing a scarf armed with a chain, knocking her out.

The thug with a black, white and red mohawk and red eyes saw the attack and shouted "Hey! What the-?!?!? OOOOF!"

A fist to his face knocked him out and dragged him out of sight and Punisher threw a brick at the final thug, who was a young female who held a metal pipe and had dark blue and black hair and all black clothing and a collar on her neck, at her head, knocking her on the pavement.

Punisher, after having managed to deal with the thugs, stealthily went in the shop. The last three were smashing up the shop.

Punisher, grabbing a water bottle, put it on his pistol and fired at the three thugs at point blank range. The shop cashier only looked at Castle and said

"Thank you sir! H-How could I ever repay you?"

Castle only grabbed a chips bag, soda bottle and candy bar and said "How much?"

"It's on the house. As a token of gratitude." The cashier said with a smile.

Frank however, placed a twenty dollar bill and two more dollars and said "Keep the change."

With that, Punisher left the shop. Gunshots were then until there was silence.

Punisher continued to patrol the streets and even took some of the thugs weapons....

However, on the roof of a far building, an unknown figure was watching the Punisher.

"So THIS must the feared Punisher Bullseye told me about. I shall report this. Then deal with him, permanently."

Author's Note:

So sorry for the long wait. Here is the next chapter

Everything belongs to rightful owners.