• Published 22nd Jun 2023
  • 367 Views, 1 Comments

Immortal, not Invincible - KenDoStudios



Celestia may have eternal life, but it doesn't cover any ailments...

  • ...
0
 1
 367

Stage 2

Dear Journal,

Today, as the night drew to a close and the weariness of my duties settled upon me like a heavy cloak, I found myself succumbing to an unexpected and uncharacteristic act—I allowed myself to sleep in.

The morning sun waited for me as I listen to the rhythmic sound of chirping birds and the distant hum of life in the castle wafted through the air. It was a symphony of tranquility, tempting me to remain embraced by the embrace of slumber.

For once, the urgency of royal obligations took a backseat, and the pressures that often accompany my position as princess melted away. The weight of responsibility, ever present, seemed to lessen, if only for a fleeting moment. And so, I surrendered to the temptation of lingering in the realm of dreams a little while longer.

As I basked in the comfort of my soft bed, enveloped by the warmth of blankets, time seemed to lose its grip on me. The outside world faded into the background, allowing me to revel in the serenity of uninterrupted rest. It was as if the entire universe granted me respite, a brief pause in the perpetual motion of my life.

When I finally awoke, the sun had some how had ascended higher in the sky, and the gentle whispers of afternoon had replaced the symphony of morning. A hint of guilt tugged at my conscience, knowing that I had deviated from the usual rhythm of my duties. Luna was looking over to my left looking at my dear sister Luna who looked at me with a scowl but turned to amusement shortly afterword.

As I sit here, penning these words, I am grateful for the indulgence of a few extra hours of sleep. It serves as a reminder that even the most regal among us require moments of reprieve, moments to reconnect with our own snowpity and replenish our spirits.


Dear Journal,

I was abruptly awakened by the entrance of Luna into my chamber. Disoriented and still half-awake, I greeted her with a groggy smile.

Luna's voice filled the room with an air of excitement. "Celestia, do you remember whose birthday it is today?"

My mind, still foggy from sleep, struggled to recall the significance of the day. As I searched through the recesses of my memory, a yellow pony image floated tantalizingly close to the surface but remained just out of reach. Sky... Sky something. The details eluded me.

Regretfully, I confessed to Luna, "I'm afraid I've forgotten, Luna. The name is on the tip of my tongue, but it slips away from me."

Luna's eyes sparkled with a mixture of amusement and understanding. "It's Sky Dancer's birthday, sister. Our old dear friend from the old Empire before Skyros. Don't you rember?"

Ah, Sky Dancer. The memory began to materialize, like a distant melody growing louder with each passing second. Sky Dancer, with her vibrant personality and infectious laughter, and very skilled dancer. was a cherished companion from the Crystal Empire, a realm known for its majestic beauty. Turning a hundred and twenty today.

A sense of guilt settled upon me for momentarily forgetting such an important occasion. Sky Dancer, with her gentle spirit and unwavering friendship, deserved to be celebrated on this special day. Luna, always compassionate, reassured me that the forgetfulness was merely a human error, a slip in the vast expanse of our memories.

Together, Luna and I ventured forth to prepare a surprise celebration for Sky Dancer with the help of Pinkie pie. Balloons adorned the grand hall, a delicious cake awaited its moment of indulgence, and presents were wrapped in colorful ribbons. Although my initial forgetfulness cast a shadow, the joy of the occasion filled the air, mending any perceived lapse in memory.

As we gathered with friends and loved ones to honor Sky Dancer, laughter and camaraderie reigned supreme. The warmth of genuine connection reminded me that while human errors may occur, the strength of our relationships transcends any fleeting forgetfulness.

So, as I reflect upon this day, I am grateful for Luna's reminder and the opportunity to celebrate the life and friendship of Sky Dancer. May her birthday be filled with joy, laughter, and the love that binds us all.


Dear Journal,

Lately, I have noticed a disconcerting trend in my ability to recall the whereabouts of items I have recently placed. It seems that the simple act of remembering where I set down my belongings has become a perplexing challenge.

As a princess, organization and orderliness are paramount. Yet, despite my best efforts, objects that were once within my immediate grasp now elude me, hiding within the folds of forgetfulness. The frustration of searching for misplaced items adds an unexpected layer of complexity to my otherwise structured life.

It is as if the threads of memory, once tightly woven, have begun to unravel, leaving gaps in my recollections. I catch myself retracing my steps, scouring the halls of the castle, and even consulting with my loyal attendants in a desperate attempt to recover the lost treasures of my memory.

The realm of forgetfulness knows no bounds, as even the most trivial items become enigmatic puzzles. A misplaced quill, a misplaced letter, or even the key to the royal treasury - all succumb to the veil of uncertainty that shrouds my mind.

Luna, observant as ever, notices my struggles and offers her support. With empathy in her eyes, she reminds me that these pony errors, though frustrating, are a natural part of life. She encourages me to practice patience and self-compassion, assuring me that the clarity I seek will eventually find its way back to me.

I take solace in Luna's wisdom, finding comfort in the understanding that even princesses are not immune to the occasional lapses of memory. These moments remind me of my own fallibility, a humbling realization that keeps me grounded amidst the grandeur of my royal duties.

With each passing day, I strive to cultivate mindfulness, seeking moments of pause and reflection to enhance my cognitive sharpness. I implement techniques to bolster my memory, such as creating mental associations and maintaining meticulous records of important information. Though the road ahead may be challenging, I am determined to overcome these lapses and restore the clarity I once possessed.

As I conclude this journal entry, I acknowledge that forgetfulness is merely a temporary hurdle, one that can be navigated with patience, understanding, and the unwavering support of loved ones. Together, we will navigate the labyrinth of memories and reclaim the treasures that have slipped through my grasp.

However I am to wonder, This is just a passing thing right?