• Published 8th May 2023
  • 923 Views, 29 Comments

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls -Alternate Universe- - Lolxdnoobxd



Sunset Shimmer is a Princess in Equestria she and her friends decide to visit the Crystal Empire for a few days, nothing can go wrong with this trip. Right?

  • ...
6
 29
 923

Chapter 2: Mending old Friendships

Author's Note:

Hey! It is been a few days, hasn’t it? It’s because I was busy studying for my second to last Exam for my school year and after I was finished I had to do some regular school work but now it is done I can work on this Fic once again and don't worry it's not gonna be a complete copy and paste of a movie you probably watched ill add alternate scenes extend the film a bit and ill probably add a bit of Sunlight shipping in the end. why? cause I think it fits well with the story. sorry if this was shorter but the next chapter will be like 5 times longer than this so I hope you will enjoy this.



” Yeah! can’t wait for you guys to see it trust me it's gonna be amazing!”

Pinkie pie get out of here! you're not even in the right Universe

”Sorry!”

Side note: I lost the Motivation to write this for a little bit cause of school but I managed to get it back and now I released it I hope you enjoy it 😁, Oh yeah Pinkie Pie says Hi, “HI!”, Ok you don’t need to say it I already told them Pinkie Pie “Okie-Dokie!”

It’s the Dawn of the next morning Sunset woke up quite early to research this strange world and the school while it was closed.
Though she wasn’t happy that she had to wake up during the day she had to adapt quickly to this world which means she also had to change her body clock. At first, she had some Jet lag or should I say “World/Dimension” lag because she wasn't used to waking up during the day but eventually she got the hang of it.

“Garble, Garble! Wake up!”. Sunset yelled trying to wake up her sleeping Puppy.

Garble rolled on his stomach before slowly getting up from the makeshift bed not very happy. “C'mon Sunset, it’s like 6 am can’t we get a few more minutes of sleep? It's the middle of the day”. Garble said while stretching.

“Sorry Garble, but remember that time is flipped in this world so we have to wake up during the day and sleep at night”.
Sunset said while petting Garble.

“but we can’t sleep now according to this schedule I found. The school opens in 30 minutes so we have little time to rest”.
Sunset slowly grabbed Garble and her bag as they walked down from the library. They sat down at one of the computers and sunset went on the Internet. and they clicked on Google (I couldn't find a name for it so it says the same).

“I’ve also learned how to use one of these things”. Sunset said while placing a book on the table. “It’s called a Computer its basically how this world documents and saves Important things on something called the Internet”. Sunset said while scrolling through Google. “I found this website called Google and it helped me to do a little research about this school and also about how this world works”. Garble just watched Sunset scroll through different websites such as Youtube (Same situation as Google). instrawgram and PonyBook (Yes a very terrible name I know if you can think of a better name please let me know in the Comment’s)

“Anyways where were we? Oh yeah!”. Sunset said before grabbing a stack of papers she made while Garble was still asleep. “Sour Sweet said I'd need to win over all those different groups if I wanna become Princess of the Fall Formal. So I've compiled a list of talking points.”

This made Garble laugh a bit. “You made a list? That's so unlike you!”. Garble continued to laugh until Sunset gave him a Very Angry look and Ordered Garble to go into her backpack. “hehehehehe...Uh... Please... Continue.”

“I'll start introducing myself, sprinkle in some things I learned about their world into the conversation, and show them how I fit in here!”. Sunset said proudly as she opened the door and a Bunch of students were outside chatting with each other. Sunset took a deep breath before going out “Okay, Garble. Time to make a good first impression on my fellow students. The whole world sorta depends on it.”

But when she was ready to make a good first impression on her fellow Students, Instead she finds that she passes is Laughing at her and whispering about something. “Why is everybody looking at me funny?”. Sunset asked Garble. “Did I do something?”. though she couldn’t think about it because a mysterious hand grabbed her arm and pulled her into an empty classroom

“Whoa! What're you...? Why did you...?”. Sunset asked the mysterious girl but then when she turned to Sunset she instantly knew who pulled her into the room “Sunny Flare?”. hearing her name Garble quickly popped his head out of Sunset’s Backpack.

Sunny takes a good look at Sunset before an idea pops into her head. She rushed over to her bag and pulls out some clothes and places them on Sunset who for some reason gained a Purple Wig.

“Oh yes, this is good... with this, no one will recognize you.” She said

“But...why wouldn’t I wanna be...”. Sunset Tried to speak but she was interrupted by Sunny.

And we'll need a disguise for your dog, which is too bad...He really is so adorable!... Y'know, with a little work, I think I could make him look like a Monkey instead.

“Huh?”. Garble says then falling out of Sunset’s bag

“A Monkey?”.

Then Suddenly the door opens the person who opened it was Sugarcoat who came in.

“There you are, Sunset”.

“So much for the Disguise...” Sunny Flare said with a Disappointed voice seeing that her plan to hide Sunset had failed.

Then Sour Sweet also comes in from behind Sugarcoat. “yeah me too...”

“Me three!”. Lemon Zest said Hanging from the ceiling and Scaring Sugarcoat and Sour Sweet.

“for peet Sake how many times have we told you not! to do that?!”. Sugarcoat yelled at Lemon Zest.

“Sorry!”. then Lemon takes a good look at Sunset. “I like your new look!”

“I do have an eye for these sorts of things.” Sunny Flare said. “Not that you seem to care.”

“What?!”

“Yeah uh... I'm not gonna question it. anyways why were you all looking for me?”. Asked Sunset. “What’s going on?”.

“Oh... she hasn’t seen it yet.” Sour Sweet said having a nervous look on her face.

“Seen what?”

Then Lemon Zest brings out a laptop and opens youtube. “Oh... well it’s really not that bad... hehe hehe....” She said nervously playing the video.

(Video Starts)

Sunset Shimmer wants to be your Fall Formal Princess. But what does it say about our school if we give someone like this... such an important honor?

(Video ends)

Sunset was in shock and couldn’t believe what she was watching. it seems that Twilight managed to make a Video embarrassing Sunset in front of the Entire school and Uploading it into Youtube.

“Wha... I...”

“yeah, I take that back...It's pretty bad!”

“But this all happened yesterday! At the library! Has... everyone in the school seen this? Is... that why they were all looking at me that way?”. Sunset said hiding her face under the chair.

All of them simply looked at each other before looking back at Sunset and all nodded.

“What am I going to do? No one is gonna vote for me after seeing this!”

“Well even if this means you will lose... and Not that it'll make any difference, but I'll still vote for you”. Sour Sweet said trying to Cheer Sunset up but Sunset just Banged her head on the table. “You were so nice to stand up for me when Twilight was picking on me yesterday”.

“ If ya still wanna run, maybe there's something I can do to help!” Lemon Zest said

“Word of advice? Don't accept her help. She doesn't take anything seriously!”. Sour Sweet whispers to Sunset.

“What do you mean I don't take things seriously?!”. It seems that Lemon Zest heard everything though Sour was whispering maybe she has Dumbo’s ears or something.

“Hey, I heard that!”. (This is Lemon Zest not Pinkie Pie Btw)

See what I tell ya? (if I type in bold it means I'm talking to you guys)

“Why do you have to be so awful to me?”. Lemon Zest said Stomping her foot on the ground.

“Oh! Pff. Kch. Ts! Don't play innocent, Lemon Zest! You are no better than she is!” Sunny Flare yelled

“And what is that supposed to mean?!”

I am happy to offer up my assistance to you Sunset.” then She turns around and faces Lemon Zest “At least She! appreciates what I have to offer!”.

Then in a second a giant argument started between Sour Sweet, Lemon Zest, and Sunny Flare. Garble gets started and quickly Jumps in Sunset’s Backpack and closes it from the Inside. (Don’t ask how let us just blame Hasbro).

“Listen to y'all carrying on this stupid argument!”. Yelled Sugarcoat trying to stop the argument. “Just Get over it and move on!”

“Oh really now?”. Sunny Flare said staring at Sugarcoat. “Do you mean like how you get over after what happened with Indigo Zap?”.

“Look! She said she'd get the softball team to make an appearance at my bake sale”. Sugarcoat yelled back. “I tell everybody they're coming, and then not one of them shows up! She made a liar out of me! That's different!”

“Is not!” Sour Sweet, Lemon Zest, and Rarity yelled

“ Is too!”

and..........The argument Continues. Finally, after a lot of Arguing, Sunset had enough and yelled at all of them to stop. then Garble hands Sunset a yearbook and she opens the page she opened last Night. “You were friends once. but not anymore”.

“Hmm. The Freshman Fair. You guys remember right?”. Sugarcoat said while looking at the picture.

The other 3 all nodded in sync.

“But something happened… something that made you all no longer friends and I think that something was Twilight.”

“It’s a nice theory you got there sunset” Sunny Flare speaks up, “but Twilight had nothing to do with it.”

“Yeah! She’s right!” Sour Sweet yells in agreement. “Twilight didn’t ruin my silent auction for the animal shelter by bringing fireworks and noisemakers! It was supposed to be a serious event! Lemon Zest ruined it! and it scared the animals I had to calm them down for the next week after that!”

“What are you talking about? I got a text message from you saying you didn’t want a silent auction, you wanted a big party! that's why I brought all those fireworks and noisemakers so we could all have a fun time there.”

“Uh...I… I never sent you a text!?”

“You didn’t?” Lemon Zest said Confused while looking at her phone.

“Maybe she is on to something girls.” Sunny Flare said. “Plus now I think she's the one who's been sending me those e-mails, do you? Every time I volunteer to help with the decorations at a school function, I get an e-mail from Lemon Zest saying she has plenty of volunteers! And then I find out she's done everything herself.”

“What? I never sent you any e-mails! I don't even know how to send an email!”. Lemon Zest yelled.

“Maybe she’s the reason Indigo Zap didn’t show up at my bake sale,” Sugarcoat added.

“Well, Sugarcoat. Didn't you ever ask Indigo Zap why she didn't show up? like talk to her in person I mean.” Sunset said.

“Well...” Sugarcoat started to lower her hat. “ I guess I kinda stopped talkin' to her at all after that. I deleted her messages blocked her on Ponybook and well I guess I stopped thinking about her together.” Sugarcoat said looking down in embarrassment.

“Hmm... I think Maybe now would be a good time to start.” Sunset said putting a hand on Sugarcoat’s Shoulder.


On the Soccer Pitch, Indigo Zap had 5 soccer balls on the grass and she started kicking them 1 by 1 into the goal While Sugarcoat was standing behind her.

She took a deep breath and “You got this”. Sugarcoat said to herself before approaching Indigo Zap tapped her on the back. “Um... I can see you're still playing soccer huh?”. Sugarcoat nervously said.

“Yeah... I still am”. Indigo Zap said with an Angry tone not even bothering to look at Sugarcoat.

Off at the side Lemon Zest, Sunset Shimmer, Sour Sweet, and Sunny Flare are looking at the 2 talks. “They're actually talking! That's a good sign!”.

(Back to the conversation)

“Yeah... um, that’s Great... and how’s Tubs by the way? is he still eating well? (Tubs is tank in alt don't ask why I chose tubs if you can think of a better name please go ahead and write it in the comments section if you want :twilightsmile: )
well, I guess it’s been a long time since I've seen him and I was kinda getting wor-”.

“Cut to the chase Sugarcoat!”. Indigo Zap Interrupted Sugarcoat and looked at her angrily. “What do you want?”.

“Look I just wanna talk”.

“Oh so now! You wanna talk?”. Indigo Zap yelled.

“Look! I'm sorry Zap”. Sugarcoat said trying to defend herself.

“but right now there's a girl tha-”.

“You’re sorry?”. Indigo Zap once again Interrupted Sugarcoat.

“The Bake sale, right... you mean the bake sale you moved and then canceled on me, right?”.

“No I didn't! It was Twilight Sparkle who did it”. Sugarcoat yelled. “Now please Indigo Let me Finish what I'm-

“Let you finish? Let you finish?!”. Indigo Zap yelled back. “How about all those times I tried to Talk to you about it? All those times you ignored me! Did you even give me a chance?! No! You didn't so why should I let you finish if you didn't let me!”. Indigo let all her anger out at Sugarcoat before turning around the crossing her arms.

“No... I didn’t give you a chance I drifted our Friendship apart and I abandoned you.”

“Yes, you did! Now tell me Sugarcoat! Why on earth should I listen to you Right now!”.

“No, you don’t have to listen... but Indigo Zap do you see that girl over there?”. Sugarcoat said pointing at Sunset who was talking to the other girls while Garble played with Sunny Flare. “That Girl right there is gonna do something extremely dangerous and crazy and she needs our help to prevent it.”

“so she needs our help? Why should I help this random Girl I don't even know?”.

“look... I swear in my life she needs this help. so please Indigo... Don’t let her down because of me... because what I did was wrong and all I'm saying is I’m sorry.”

“you promise?”. Indigo Zap asked without saying a word Sugarcoat just nodded.

“Ok...” Then Indigo Zap hugged Sugarcoat. “then I Forgive you.”

“OOOOH! Hugs! Hugs are always good!”. Lemon Zest happily said in the background.

“So? what’s her plan anyway?”. Indigo Zap asked.

“Well... She’s planning to become Princess of the Fall formal.” Sugarcoat Nervously said.

“Come again?”.

“Yup,” Sugarcoat nodded. “You hear me”.

“Didn’t Sour Sweet or Sunny Flare tell her about the Spring Fling?”. Indigo Zap asked again.

“Eeyup”.

“And that! didn't scare her?”.

“yeah! She is determined that's for sure I don't know what’s so special about the fall formal but she needs this”.

Indigo Zap looked at Sunset Shimmer who also looked back then Indigo Zap looked back at Sugarcoat. “well then let's go have a talk with her shall we?”. Indigo Zap gladly said

“That! sounds good to me”. Sugarcoat said while smiling.


Somebody, and I think we can all guess who told Indigo Zap that my bake sale had been moved to a different day. Indigo showed up with all the softball team and thought I'd canceled on her!”.

“So you're lookin' to dethrone Twilight Sparkle and become Princess of the Fall Formal, huh?”. Indigo said looking at Sunset who just nodded “Gotta say I'd really love to see that happen. I'll totally help you out!”. Sunset smiled for only a few seconds then stopped once Indigo said this. “All you gotta do is beat me in a game of one-on-one”.

“Wait what?”.

“Indigo what are you doing?”. Sugarcoat whispered to Indigo Zap. “You said you would help her why are you challenging her to a match?”.

“Relax!”. Indigo whispered back. “I’ll beat her anyway but I’ll still help her”. Then she looked back at Sunset and Indigo Kicked the ball to the net for some reason, the ball went very fast and a blue flame appeared before landing on the goal (don't ask me how she did it let's blame Hasbro again).

“One Zip!”. Indigo yelled, “That's 1-0 first to 5 wins!”. she said dragging Sunset into the pitch.

[Insert High school musical Instrumental] (yes I'm doing this scene! Don’t worry the next scene will be altered in a way to make it more original sounding don't ask me how.)

Indigo Zap dashes toward the goal where Sunset was shaking in fear. when Indigo kicked the ball Sunset got scared and ducked under it.

[2-0]

Indigo handed her the ball and put it on the grass but before Sunset could kick it Indigo played a dirty trick and kicked it to the goal.

[3-0]

Sunset was running toward the goal with the ball she looked at the goal and Indigo was nowhere to be seen which made Sunset feel confident but before she could kick it Indigo Zap stole the ball and quickly headed to the other goal and kicked the ball into it.

[4-0]

Indigo was just messing around bouncing the ball for a few seconds before kicking it to Sunset and Sunset quickly ran to the goal and was about to kick it was she gonna get 1 goal?!?..... And! She missed... welp too late to save it cause Indigo kicked it into the air and into the other goal.

[5-0]


“And That's game!”. Indigo yelled looking down at Sunset.

Soon the rest of the girls went to look at Sunset who was panting on the ground.

“ I... really thought you were gonna... pull it off there in the end!”. Sunny Flare said trying to cheer her up but Sugarcoat and Lemon Zest gave her Deadpanned looks.

“So what's the plan? How can I help you be princess instead of Twilight?”. Indigo said lifting up Sunset to her feet.

“But... I... lost!”.

“ Of course you lost. I'm awesome! “. Indigo Zap proudly said about herself. “But I'm not gonna help just anybody try and beat Twilight Sparkle. The Fall Formal Princess should be someone with heart and determination. You've proved that you've got 'em both Sunset and I think you can be the next Princess”. Sunset Smiled as she gave Indigo a hug and her friends cheered on.

at the back of the cheap seats however Twilight and her goons were videoing Sunset playing soccer.

“You got the footage?”. Twilight asked her goons.

“Yes, we did Twilight Sparkle”. Snips said showing the video to Twilight.

“Perfect.....” Twilight said while giving an Evil Smile.


Later Sunset and her friends sat at Sugarcube Corner to have some drinks.

“And... can I get mine with extra oats?”. Sunset asked the Human Version of Cloudy Quartz (once again taking inspiration from the Alt version of MLP: FIM for characters cause I have no idea which to make Mrs cake but I guess this fits).

“ Oats?”. Cloudy Quartz looked at Sunset Confused.

“Uh, scratch that. However, you normally make is fine.” Sunset Nervously Said.

Cloudy Quartz gave Sunset her Drink while still looking at her Confused.

Though Before Sunset could drink her cup she bumped into a familiar blue-haired boy and spilled her drink all over his shirt . (Yes I know some are disappointed that I didn't change him but really I couldn't find anyone else to fill out for him sorry)

“Oops Sorry! I didn't mean to! I was just-”. But Sunset Ultimately Stopped and saw who it was and her face became Redder than a Tomato.

“Woah! We’ve got to stop bumping into each other like this”. Said the Blue Haired Boy

“you know me! Always tryna make a big splash! Because... my drink kinda splashed on the ground hehe...”. Sunset said Nervously while grabbing her hair (Yes I know! Don't ask ok? ).

She sat back with her friends who watched the whole thing. Sunset’s face was still very red from the 2nd encounter and she was twirling her hair using her newly acquired Finger.

“oh, I don't think you wanna do that.” Sunny Flare said. “I mean you are already trying to take her crown Sunset but who knows what Twilight could do to you if you ended up with her ex-boyfriend too.” She Whispered to Sunset.

Sunset tries to defend herself but mostly just stutters. “What, I- Im not trying to... I don't even know-... we just accidentally!”. But then Sunset realized what Sunny just said. “Wait... Ex-boyfriend?”

“Yeah,” Said Sour Sweet trying to explain. “Flash Sentry broke up with Twilight a few weeks ago. I can't believe she hasn't done something awful to him yet”.

“Hm... Maybe she is waiting until she has the power to do something really awful.”

“All right, girls.” Sugarcoat Said. The dance is tomorrow night, and we still don't know how we're gonna get Twilight the votes she needs to be named princess. Right now, so people only know Sunset from the video online. We need to help them see her differently”. all the girls nodded in agreement and started thinking.

“hmmm”. all of the girls wondered until Sunny Flare had an idea. “I'VE GOT IT!”. She spo- I mean Yelled out loud getting the attention of everyone even the people inside Sugarcube Corner. She blushed in embarrassment. “I mean, um, perhaps I have a solution. Now this may be an absolutely preposterous idea, but...” She goes to her backpack and she pulls out what seemed to be a pair of ears and a tail. “what if we all wore these as a sign of unity? During freshman year, they were very, very popular. A way for everybody to show their school spirit! Do you know? Like "Go, Canterlot Shadowbolts!". “I uh...haven't sold any in ages. I mean, the five of us are obviously very different, but deep down, we're all Canterlot Shadowbolts! Twilight Sparkle was the one who divided us, and Sunset Shimmer is the one who will unite us. And we're gonna let everyone know it! What do you think?”.

“You know I think you are on to something Sunny”. Indigo Zap said. “But how are we gonna let everyone know it...”. and once again they all started thinking.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Me, me-me-me, me”. Lemon Zest kept on saying until they all got irritated. “Ok, Lemon Zest we get it!”. Sugarcoat yelled. “now what's your idea?”.

“Well! Why not make a Music Video!”. Lemon Zest yelled. “we could do it during Lunchtime tomorrow and since every student is gonna be there they would all hear it! And we could also post it online so the students who weren't there could see it”.

“Well, Lemon Zest that's the First Good idea you had in a while let's do it!”. Sugarcoat yelled and all the girls cheered.


During Lunch many of the Students were regularly enjoying their Lunches little do they know what will come up.
The Mane 5 were now wearing the Shadowbolt sweaters and ears, tails you get what I mean. the Mane Five started to make a beat and In Sunset’s back, Garble threw out an entire Speaker I don't know How it could fit in there and he started playing music.

[Cafeteria Song by the Alternate Humane 6] (Original by the Original Humane 6]

[Lemon Zest, Indigo Zap , Sugarcoat, Sour Sweet, Sunny Flare]

Hey, hey, everybody
We've got something to say
We may seem as different
As the night is from day

But you look a little deeper
And you will see
That I'm just like you
And you're just like me
Yeah!

Hey, hey, everybody
We're here to shout
That the magic of friendship
Is what it's all about

Yeah, we thought we were different
As the night is from the day
Until Sunset Shimmer
Helped us see another way

So get up, get down
If you're gonna come around
We can work together
Helping Sunset win the crown

So get up, get down
'Cause it's gonna make a sound
If we work together
Helping Sunset Shimmer win the crown

[Lemon Zest]

Hey, hey, hands up now
We're sending a message to the crowd
Hands wave up, then come down
We party together all around

[Sunny Flare]

Generous, honesty

[Sugarcoat]

Laughter, kindness, loyalty

[Sour Sweet]

Sunset helped us each to see

[Indigo Zap]

All that we can be!

[Lemon Zest, Indigo Zap, Sunny Flare, Sour Sweet, Sugarcoat]

So get up, get down
If you're gonna come around
We can work together
Helping Sunset win the crown

So get up, get down
'Cause it's gonna make a sound
If we work together
Helping Sunset Shimmer win the crown!

The Mane 5 Opened 2 doors revealing Sunset Shimmer also wearing a Shadowbolts outfit with Ears and a Tail.

[Sunset Shimmer]

I'm gonna be myself
No matter what I do
And if we're different, yeah
I want you to be true to you

If you follow me
We'll put our differences aside
We'll stick together and
Start working on that school pride!

[All students]

Jump up, make a sound (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves, turn around
Start now, make a change
Gonna come around

Jump up, make a sound (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves, turn around
Canterlot Shadowbolts
Help her win the crown

Jump up, make a sound (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves, turn around
Start now, make a change
Gonna come around

Jump up, make a sound (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves, turn around
Canterlot Shadowbolts
Help her win the crown

Jump up, make a sound (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves, turn around
Start now, make a change
Gonna come around

Jump up, make a sound (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves, turn around
Canterlot...


Twilight continued to watch as the Song played in the Background she turned around and saw Snips and Snails wearing Ears and Tails like all the other students.

“ Take those Stupid ears and tail off!”. She yelled at them “I have something I need you to do”. She said Giving a very evil Smile what could her plan to take down Sunset be? Too bad! cause you guys are gonna see it in the next chapter!

*Slaps a To be Continued... at the screen.*