• Published 25th Apr 2023
  • 1,697 Views, 48 Comments

A Murder Drones Tail - Kamen rider accel 2



We were left behind and thought we could live in peace. But, It seems the creator didn't want them to love freely.

  • ...
10
 48
 1,697

Chapter 5

"Come on! How hard it is to work this damn thing!" Flash muttered as he was clearly losing his patents.

It's had been quite a few days since the fight between him and the red Armor robot send to kill him. He had defeated him and got some major upgrade power and skills as well as a cool knife that could teleport him around. Just one problem was that he didn't know how it worked. He kept on doing the tinkering with the small dager but it was little to no avail.

Its been few days passed, Ok maybe two or one but he didn't care. He had to all out hear Uzi rant on why he leave her behind but he calmed her down when he told her she wasn't in match for him as she could have been killed. They got into an argument and Flash won in the end. But, He promised her that if the next time he'll got into a serious situation then he will call for help as Uzi agreed so. V had been inching to fight him when she heard he unlocked new system powers and had more questions but she brushed it off since she wanted a fight.

"Not having any luck with that aren't you." Speak of the devil. He heard a familiar voice as he expected her to last person to come hear. V landed behind him as she saw his pitiful state."To bad, You would have bring in excitement in our next spar."

"What are you doing hear V, Shouldn't you be. Oh I don't know eating the corpse of the other worker drones or such. Why waist time with me." Flash off handle said as he didn't want to talk to her right now. And not in the mood to fight. "Oh what's the matter there Flashy, Not good to see a little old me hear."

"To be honest, No." He deadpanned at her as she lost her smirk and frown."So what happened to you that you wanted to visit me right now. Why not N or Uzi. Scratch that Why not N?"

"Got board, Desided to break out and come around hear to have a bit of fun." She stated as she sat next to him and looked at the dagger."Do you have no luck still in finding out how this thing work for you. Cause the way you described it back then I wanted to have a peace at it."

Flash held the dagger back from her reach."Yeah, No. Even if I did get it to work I'm not gonna make it for you to use. I know your gonna cause more panic and chaos then usual."

She held her hands back and smiled maniacally."Guilty is charged. Ok, so come one aren't you gonna tell that what was all that back there."

"I told you, I don't know that guy. He was-" "Not that idiot, I ment you and that rebellious girl with the sick ray gun." V asked making Flash look at her weird."You and her are obviously on to something there. The way she was worried for you and the way she was mad when you left her back to have your own fun. So come on spill it. Are you and her banging."

Flash was taken back by her question as he sputter a bit."NO! NO! It's not like that at all! Me and Uzi are on a different relationship and I tend to make a sibling bond with her nothing sexual! Ok!"

V just laughed at his face"Hahah..Oh man you should have scene the look on your face. It was priceless and you even did the speter. Man this is a bonus as you never show it to anyone!" She laughed hard as she fell back kicking her legs up in the air.

Flash could only role his eyes as he see her antics."Why are you hear again V. If you are done with making me flustered can you just help me out in figuring this tech. Honestly this will get you to shut up and leave me alone soon so how about it." He suggested.

V stopped her laughing as she looked at him with mild interest. This was honestly to good of a deal to pass off."Yeah sure. But, You gotta let me try this on later."

"No."

"Worth a shot."

So for the later time both were in on testing the tech to see how it works and and what are the functions. So far the tech was kind of way out of the Company league. This honestly to them was more of a future version of tech that was level 20.

"Ok, So far on what you told us. This little thing can teleport the user to the location on where it is thrown as with out any type of side effects or set backs. Which means that the Dagger can transfer the users whole bio data and organs in to it to be stored up well and then let go." V summaries as Flash was taken back by her answer. She saw his look and can guess whats up."What?! Just because I act as a physio doesn't mean I don't have a mind to actually think."

"You couldn't fool me with that act. On what I scene back there I could never know." He said and then ducking from a bullet fired his way from her. "Well, For now let's just give this a rest and do something else. So now, Wanna tell me why your out of those two sight. You broke out or did they allowed it."

"The first one. I got tired of blowing bubbles around all the time and then got tired of giving that purple girl death glares. So in matter I just thought why not just go found you and have a bit of down time hear instead of there." V said with little matter as she walked off with Flash fallowing."You be more surprising cause of the story that is behind your back. You suddenly gaining a heart and saving that girl and then you fought your own comrade-"

"You were trying to kill me without casualties so we don't get to call us comrades that much."

"-But, The most shocking is the new abilities you displayed behind there. I didn't see them but can only imagine that what it was like back there fighting that guy. So wanna fill me in on things." V said.

Flash gave her a skeptical look and then agreed as he was also in talking to someone. He promised Uzi but he may worry her more."Ok, But don't tell Uzi for now. I tell her later."She did a zip in motion and signal to tell."Ok, So you remember when we were in patrol after two days when we first got hear right. That's when something happened. When I was on my way at a two story broken down apartment. I walked in on to see if any of the worker drones were there. I searched around and found nothing. But when I reached the upper floor and searched around there. I found a skeleton of a young girl and another beside her which was of another kid older then her."

"I thought he may be someone to her. Family, Friend or relative. Just as I was about to go out. I started to have pain in my head there. I didn't know what was happening but knew it was not good. Suddenly images began to form in my mind and they were showing me images of a little girl. And the most shocking of all was that it was showing me in them. As of I am now." Now V had a look of disbelief as she heard this. But not because of what he was seeing but because he was remembering.

"Flash." She called him as he looked to see she had a serious expression now."Tell me what did you see in these, Images."

Flash blink being taken back by her question but he reluctantly nodded."Well, It were like Me but also not me. It was like I was someone else aswell. I saw my self running with the little girl and I also remember a baby being carried by two humans who I called family. And most of all. I saw my self as a human and meet a robot who is this right hear." He motioned to him self.

Now V was confirmed about her suspiciousness."I knew it." She muttered as Flash heard her."I knew you were different from the beggining. You."She pointed at him with her sharp claw as he got back."You suddenly showing up from no where and called a team with us. You having no back ground with the JC Company and most of all. You weren't even made my Tessa!"

"Tessa? Your creator?"

"She was more then that." She told with a serious look."And most of all as you called back. You said that guy called you a traitor and you betrayed an emperor or someone! So how is that connected to you."

"Wait, How do you know more about Tessa." This got his attention."When I ask J about her. She only knew about her as her creator. Nothing more. How do you know her?"

"I'm the one to ask questions hear!" She demanded as she suddenly was infront of his face as he got back a bit."My story will be told later first yours. How are you related to that human and how are you and him different and same. Tell me now!"

Flash can feel her doubts as he can tell he isn't the first one she had doubts on and also she has her own secrets. So what better way is to simply get what he wants by a little small talk."Fine, I talk but remember this. If I give you an answer. You give me some of yours. We both have past we have but different status. So what do you say."

V still had her blade up but kept it back a bit."Fine, But don't try to ease your way out. I'll tell you what I can and you tell me your story."

"Deal. Now let's get down to bussines. First I don't know more as I have Flashbacks for a while. Me with the robot when I was human kid, Then there was me with a purple skin girl and then me in robot form meeting my new sister and then Here's the big news. Meeting my inner self who is human and isn the one to guide me to become this." He waved his hands around on him."Crazy right."

V could see he was in distress and was like in middle of breaking down. So she eased up as to not push the bot further as she needs some entertainment."Ok astro boy. Why not ease up now. Get some breathing ground and I'll help you in figuring things out and all. So just calm down."

Flash did that to ease him self more but was getting still hyper."Ok, How about you take in some deep breaths, Well the air is toxic but you don't have a problem to do so. So go on." He started to breath in and out little by little as to stop the mind from going over board. After a few more minutes he finally eased up and relaxed back."There was that so hard." She put her hand on her hips.

"Easy for you to say. But, Now that it's all done. Why not introduce me to your own memory lane. You know I want some answers on your past and what your hiding." Flash asked as she simply waved indicating she'll get into it.

"Ok, But what I'm gonna tell you. Don't tell this to N. NEVER EVER! GOT IT!" Her murder drone side came but Flash wasn't fazed the slightest."Hm, Not afraid anymore. Puie~"

"It gets boring and you get used to it time to time. Just like some bots back there."

"Fine.... So, You heard about the outbreak that had happened back on a distorted planet that was also used in the earth system project right." She asked making him nod."The humans wanted to expand on and make more worker bots and put them in different copper planets so the society will be able to expand. Each Working area had its own disposable isn't and the humans were also send there to keep an eye on them and see what happens."

"But, There was a problem happened on what I was heard with. Copper 2 and 3. The planets went boom with the worker bots told becoming roag and attempted to kill all humans." Flash told as V nodded."What does it have to do with N?"

"I'm getting to that. The first two planets were destroyed and the humans went on an investigation about what caused this. Tessa was apart of that program as she forced her way in it. She soon figure out what happened. An Ai virus was spread and corrupted the whole system with the worker drones in them. They first took half, And then took everything." She told as Flash now filled with dread."It also happened to the other two planets and caused them to become extinct."

"Which was why the company send in us disassemble drones or more like you guys to take care of the other worker drones from getting the virus and to not die or lose another planet." He figured it out but he could tell there was something more to this. Something bigger." There's more to this. Isn't there."

"... One didn't know about the virus spread happening until it was to late and caused another outbreak to happen but some how. Some how it was stopped." She let out a sign as she was getting to the hard part."The bot who's was responsible for this. Had his mind erased and was left to a new mission. One he didn't know he was the cause of it."

Flash knew where she was going at and knew it was getting to the hardest part."It was N wasn't it."

"....."

"That. It all makes sense now. Why you wanted to kill all the bots. It wasn't because you were physio. That was your cover. You were doing it to make sure the virus wasn't left behind and to make sure there weren't any chances. And the reason why you spared N all the time J wanted to kill him. You knew his memory was forgotten and to keep him away from finding out again. If you did then it would have caused a Pandemic." Flash theories."You think it's stil there."

"I'm hoping not, I had to deal with it before when it came on me and I don't wanna do it again." She told him with shuddering her last memory." Huh, I was out hear to talk to you and blow off some steam. But all I get was me and you telling secrets that no one should know off."

"You'll be surprised what conversation led two. And in this, when you and I are still clothed and having a conversation. Then it's safe to say we're not doing it. Usually it leads to that and clothes flying." He joked to ease up the tension. He was right as it did.

V laughed as she also eased up,"Hey, You never know. I can say you may not disappoint but I have my doubts." She smirked.

After a few laughs the atmosphere returned as they now looked serious."So, What happens now? Were are we gonna go from hear, What should we do?"

"....... Nothing."

"Hah?"

"Nothing, We pretend that we haven't had this conversation and we keep things simple until the time is right to tell them about this. Uzi has enough right now and she doesn't need more information. She has already enough tolerance from others as society doesn't get her and she doesn't get them. And N is venerable right now as he may not take it well. So for when the time is right we tell them. But after we got the whole story on what really happened." He stated as V could understand this."So, Once I get a full idea on who's after me, Who's this emperor and what is my past and who am I. We can get answer on N and the virus. Cause for some reason."

"Both seemed to be connected somehow aren't they." V finished her thoughts."So were gonna do some secret investigation of our own. That be good for me as I gotta have some time off." This was gonna be good.


This is not good! Uzi thought as she phased around the ship control system. Why not good cause V just broke out and escaped.

"How did this happen! She was all changed up and I thought for sure that she wasn't gonna get out." Uzi thought out loud. Now she's gonna be in more stress as the killer is out again and is unsupervised.

"Well, Us disassembly bots were made quite strong and agile so we can fight tuffer opponents when in heat of battle. Chains aren't gonna hold us back." N explained making Uzi give him a glare as he got back in fright."Well, couldn't have thought of that before. Now she's all out there and who knows what she'll do again. She knows the entry of the gates and the Worker bots are stupid that they'll let her in!"

"Uzi, Let's try to calm down. I know she may cause harm but she-"

"She isn't to be taken easy. Flash is someplace else and he may not even know about this. Also he's gonna be pissed that she got away and-" Her rant was cut off as the hatch opened and The bot of the hour came back. Making the two gaw at her.

"Hey, Got back from my flight." She waved at them. N was the first one to get out of the shock."V! Your back!" He went off and hugged her as she stopped him by her hand on his face.

Uzi had her railgun up her face as she was close to pulling the trigger."Where the heck were you!"

"Who are you? My mom. I'm a free girl and I can do whatever I want. Plus went out and talked with Flash. Had a good time." Uzi still had her gun up.

"What were you doing?"

"Making out." She simply told.

"WHAT!?!!" Both shouted in shock.

V then burst out laughing at there faces."HAHAH, Just kidding. I was out to see what's he up to and found out he's still messing with the teleporter dagger." She waved of as she enjoyed there look of disbelief."He got nothing so I told him about somethings and he told me about somethings and we then separated. And don't worry there girl. He and I only talked so no need to get your panties wet."

Her gun was still up."Just be glade I'm sparing you now. So you better be truthful!" She eased her stance and put the gun down. Now tell me, What did you two talk about."

"He told me about anime and shows. We then talked about what anime characters can beat who and what they can do and then some thoughts came. I and him debated on saying that Gojo can kill Misaka mikato in a one on one fight. I say that's bogus but he said I was just crazy and walked off." She said making up a cover story.

"He's right. You are crazy." And they bought it up. Niw to continue."But don't worry. I'll be having my playdates with him later. He is surprisingly a very good chatting guy once you get to know him but I can't with all the time. I gotta have some me time. So you may get to side." She pushed her to the side as she went to the chair.

N desided to break the silence to ease it up."Well, Isn't that great. She and Flash are now getting along quite well. Which mean that soon they won't be on each other throat's no more." N said happily without understanding the situation."N, Really you gotta understand the situation. How come at first she was in on killing him and had no remorse over it and and now she's being buddy buddy with him all of a sudden. How is that possible in a few days."

"That's Flash for ya. He knows what to do. I mean he even got you on board and you see him as a brother figure."

Uzi signed as it was hard to make him understand. But he did have a point in this. Flash has a tendency of making friends. Just not the kind that they aspect.

"What's else will be coming in. One my human killing program and two trying to see what the fuss of the emperor and three trying to make Flash let me use the cool teleporter dagger."

"Trust me there short stuff. He isn't giving it that easy." V told.


The bot in question was sitting on a car as he was lost in his thoughts. He tried to tap into the trip down memory lane but he couldn't access that as he had to fully focus. But, No matter how much he tried he couldn't see it again. He remembered the deal he made with V.

"There's a near cabin and radio station in the woods below. I strolled down there a couple of times as to have some out time from the two coworkers. I saw some tools that may help us in finding answers."

Flash agreed as he could take some chances with that."So the area is deserted then."

"Yup, No one in sight and we can go and see what else is there if you want."

"No thanks, I have to find some answers and then we can go sight seeing later together."

"Fine then." V agreed."But, Just to be careful were gonna be needing some back story coverup."

"Leave it to me"

He still had his thoughts about this. Just what will his memories may lead to. Will they be good or will they be bad. He doesn't quite understand as he only saw half of it and what V said to him. The conscious did give him some powers But He had to be careful as to think that he may be more dangerous then others if what the red knight told him. But he also said he was-

*SHING*

He slowly looked down to his chest to see a blade was sticking out of his chest as oil was leaking aswell. He blinked a few times to see if it was real or not. Then the pain kicked in as he felt it through his whole body. The blade then moved around and swing him to the other side as he was thrown towards the wall. An impact was created as he hit it. He slowly got up to see what or who hit him.

Infront of him stood another bot, He was same size as him but had black covered Armor plating and chest plate with balde sticking out from behind his legs and arms. As his hands were neon green and red. His face was covered by a hazard mask that only covered his mouth and showed his red visors. He also had two sword shelts on his waist that carries his swords. He held the other one in his hand.

"Even there Sentry, It's nice to see you again." The attacker said as his voice was filtered as Flash heal his chest injury."It seemed we have an unfinished business that we left out some time back." He took a simple stance.

"And I attended to finish it." He launched him self at him in attend to kill.

Flash quickly jumped to avoid it. But as he was in mid air he suddenly felt another presence as he turned to see the attacker was right beside him in mid air. Before he could defend or attack he was suddenly kicked with enough force as he was sored around air and crashed into a building then through it to another and finally falling down to the ground as he skid to halt and crashed into a wall. He could feel his body aching as it was quite bad.

The attacker landed swiftly on the ground Infront of him as he looked at him.

"Let me guess. The emperor guy send you after me." Flash managed to say through the pain.

"You are good. But not better." The attacker sated as he glared at him. Things just got bad."Don't worry. I'll end this quick for you and swift." Now it gotten worse.

Author's Note:

Cliffhanger.

Hope it's up to your liking and if it is like and comment.