• Published 20th Apr 2023
  • 315 Views, 5 Comments

Taxes? - GurbangulyBerdimuhamedow



She can save the world but can she do taxes?

  • ...
0
 5
 315

Chapter 3: The kind and generous tax return policy

Fluttershy had always been a bit nervous when it came to taxes. She was a kind and gentle pony who had spent most of her life caring for animals and taking care of her friends. The idea of dealing with taxes was intimidating, but she knew it was something she had to do.

One bright and sunny morning, Fluttershy gathered all of her paperwork and sat down at her desk. She took a deep breath and began to sort through her receipts and financial records.

As she worked, she found herself getting more and more confused. She didn't understand the tax forms, and she wasn't sure which deductions applied to her. She wished she had someone to help her, but she didn't want to burden her friends with her problems.

Eventually, Fluttershy realized that she needed to ask for help. She thought about who might be able to assist her, and she decided to ask Rarity.

Rarity was a unicorn who owned a successful clothing boutique in town. She was known for her impeccable sense of style and her business acumen. Fluttershy thought that if anyone could help her with her taxes, it would be Rarity.

She gathered her courage and flew over to Rarity's boutique. When she arrived, Rarity was in the middle of measuring a customer for a custom dress.

"Oh, hello, Fluttershy!" Rarity said, smiling warmly. "What brings you here today?"

Fluttershy hesitated for a moment, then said, "Um, I was wondering if you could help me with my taxes?"

Rarity's eyes widened in surprise. "Of course, darling! I'd be happy to help. Come with me to my office."

Fluttershy followed Rarity to a small room in the back of the boutique. The room was cluttered with paperwork and fabric swatches, but Rarity seemed to know exactly where everything was.

"Alright, let's get started," Rarity said, pulling out a stack of tax forms. "First things first, we need to figure out your income. Do you have any records of your earnings?"

Fluttershy nodded and handed Rarity a folder full of receipts and invoices. Rarity sorted through them, making notes on a legal pad as she went.

After a few minutes, Rarity said, "Okay, it looks like your income is from your animal care services and your work with the animal shelter. That's great! Now we just need to figure out your deductions."

Fluttershy looked at the tax forms in confusion. "What do you mean by deductions?" she asked.

Rarity explained that deductions were expenses that could be subtracted from Fluttershy's income to reduce her taxable income. She listed off some common deductions, such as home office expenses, travel expenses, and charitable contributions.

Fluttershy listened carefully, trying to absorb all the information. She had never thought about her expenses in that way before.

As they worked, Rarity patiently walked Fluttershy through each step of the process. She explained each line of the tax form and answered all of Fluttershy's questions.

Finally, after several hours of work, they had completed Fluttershy's taxes. Rarity reviewed the forms one more time to make sure everything was correct.

"There we go, all done!" Rarity said, beaming with pride. "You did an excellent job, Fluttershy."

Fluttershy felt a sense of relief wash over her. She was grateful to Rarity for her help, and proud of herself for facing her fears and submitting her taxes on time.

A few weeks later, Fluttershy received a letter from the tax office. She hesitated for a moment before opening it, afraid that she had made a mistake on her forms.

To her surprise, the letter informed her that she was entitled to a refund. She couldn't believe it!