• Published 15th Feb 2023
  • 549 Views, 3 Comments

Tears Of The Sibling And Dimensional Varieties - Thesearcheroftruth



When two siblings get stuck in a horse world this is what ensues.

  • ...
7
 3
 549

The Entrance

It was a couple days after the defeat of Nightmare Moon and things were getting back to normal. Applejack was taking a stroll through ponyville. This would have been remained completely normal if one thing had not happened. Some unscheduled lightning had struck into itself twice and a figure the height of the average fully grown pony had appeared. It had brown hair, was wearing a light blue shirt with golden star designs along with a pair of jeans. This, of course, was the prelude to the creature immediately falling onto its face, knocked out.


Ari probably should have known not to mess around in Silas's workroom, they and Asher had just gotten there and they felt it was better than their old place and although there were definitely issues it had improvements, first was he and Ashton were able to be themselves, the second was that Asher was able to have a steady supply of Xanax to help with his anxiety, and third was that Silas, at the very least, wasn't physically abusive. Despite that, however, Ari thought it would be a good idea for them to go into Silas's workroom by themselves and see what Silas had that he wouldn't let them both see. This meant, when Ari saw a large machine and a large button, that there was no one to tell him not to push it.


Ari awoke on a hospital bed seeing some a large, white, blurry object to their right.

"Where am I?" they asked.

"You're at Ponyville General Hospital. You were unconscious and have been brought here so we could see if you are alright." the blurry figure said, slowly becoming less blurry as Ari's eyes adjusted

"Never heard of that place before but oka-" Ari began to say before realizing "-OH MY GOD, YOU'RE A HORSE!"

"I'm a pony but close enough, now, my name is Nurse Redheart and I'm supposed to ask you a few questions if that's alright with you." Redheart responded. This made Ari think for a minute 'I should give this the benefit of the doubt and see how it goes.' they decided.

"Alright go ahead, ask away." he said, accepting the request.

"Ok, first off, what is your name and the name of your species?" Redheart asked.

'Alright this should be easy.' Ari thought before saying "My name is Ari Anderson and I am a human." This made Nurse Redheart pause in the middle of writing the answers to ask something.

"How do you spell that?" she asked to which Ari responded, "Ari is A-R-I and human is H-U-M-A-N."

"And as for your age and where you're from?" Redheart asked, proceeding to the next question.

"I'm 10, and I'm from Earth, in the country of the USA, and the state of Oklahoma. Also, incase you were going to ask, I got here after messing around with a machine in my adoptive father's workroom." Ari clarified, leaning up a bit.

"Last and most important question, any pain, symptoms, or pre-existing conditions we should know of?" Redheart asked relieved to be almost over with the tedious question process for unregistered and unidentified patients.

"Well to leave it off on a positive note, no to all three of those things." Ari stated with enthusiasm.

"Ok, thank you for your time." Redheart said before taking the clipboard containing the patient notes and exiting the room. Once outside she spoke to the pony at the front desk, "We need to contact Princess Celestia about this now."


"Shit!" Silas said standing next to Ashton after he realized what had happened, knowing the secret was out and Ari had been sent elsewhere.

"WHY DID YOU EVEN HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS!" Ashton yelled, feeling his heart rate increase with dread.

"That's not your concern, besides I have a plan to get them out of there." Silas said, responding to Ashton's question before handing Ashton a wristband with a small button on it and saying "Put this on."

"Why?!" Ashton asked, the situation continuing to escalate his heart rate.

"I'm going to have you go through, once you do you need to find Ari and grab onto them whilst pressing the button, then you'll both be back here." Silas explained before he grabbed an old dusty black backpack and began putting rations of food, water, and some Xanax inside and going to hand it to Ashton saying, "You're gonna need this incase you either get sent far from Ari, get sent to a desolate area, or, in the worst case scenario, both."

"Alright fine, I'll do it but just for Ari, not you." Ashton said as he took and put on the backpack and then put on the wristband before finally, with all plans set into motion, activating the machine.


When Asher awoke he found himself in a strange dark cave place which seemed to be a cave, trapped in a hole in one of the cave's walls and blocked from leaving by a clear green material covering the opening. There seemed to be some strange darkly colored creatures who looked like mixes between insects as well as horses, they had clear monocolored insect-like wings, on the tops of their heads they a sharp pointed horns, he was also able to notice they had fangs, which worried him, as well as having legs covered with holes, which matched the cave. He looked and could see he still had the backpack so, doing the only thing he could think of, he took a single pill of Xanax to help him think clearer. He then checked his pocket and confirmed the switchblade he always kept with him since he and Ari had first gotten kicked out incase they got mugged was indeed still there, this led him to the thought of Ari, hoping they weren't someplace like this.

He finally came to the conclusion that when none of the creatures were watching he would slowly use his knife to inconspicuously cut through the clear green material and escape. For now however, he would wait.

Author's Note:

Next chapter: Ari integrates theirself into society and goes to school.