• Published 13th Jan 2023
  • 454 Views, 2 Comments

Sci Twi’s Everlasting Sunlight - Chrysalesbian



Sci Twi confesses her love to Sunset Shimmer.

  • ...
2
 2
 454

Sci Twi’s Everlasting Sunlight

Author's Note:

First chapter that was originally meant as its own story but not enough words so i'll put the next 2 parts as chapters!!!

I was walking down the halls like usual, but then she walked in. I’ve had the biggest crush on her for months now! Everyone I talk to about it constantly tells me to go for it but I just can’t! What if she says no? What if she hates me forever afterwards! WHAT IF SHE NEVER HANGS OUT WITH ME AGAIN!?

“Hey Twilight!”

It was Sunset’s voice.

“H-hey Sunset! H-how’s your dayyyy?”

She looked at me like I spoke an alien language, “What’s there to be nervous about, its just me your best friend Twi, no needa stutter over every word.”

My glasses slid down my nose, “Well y’know it’s just uh, excitement to see my bestie! Ahahaha."

She put her elbow on my shoulder and leaned on me like usual. “Well how about we go to the Cake’s place and get somethin’ after sch-“

“ALONE!?” I screamed out without thinking.

“Uh, yeah, everyone else is busy with their own thing so it’s just you and me for a little while!”

At this point I was trembling, so much to the point where my glasses fell off, thankfully Sunset caught them for me “Is somethin’ the matter Twi? You’ve been acting weird.” She put my glasses back on my face.

“N-Noooo! Why would anything be wrong! Come on lets go!” I grabbed her wrist and started walking to the Cake’s bakery.

"B-But Twi! School isn’t gonna be over for another hour!” At this point she probably knew something was up, but I just wanted to spend time with her now. The bell chimed as Sunset and I walked into the building.


"Why hello Twilight and Sunset! It’s a surprise to see you here so early!”

“BREAK.” I said, thinking of an excuse.

“I mean, the teachers let us go on break!” Mrs. Cake was confused but she shrugged,

"Alright what do you girls want?”

“I’d just like a-“

"WE’D LIKE A DOZEN CUPCAKES AND 2 DRINKS!”

Sunset whispered into my ear. “Why did you order that much?”

“Because we have to stay fueled for later!” Ever since I had a crush on sunset I’ve been planning out a date between us. We chose a table and sat down at it.

“Here’s your cupcakes and your drinks girls! That’ll be $28.52”

I pulled out my wallet and paid her with a 50 I had, “Keep the change.” I said that trying to sound cool, I really didn’t.

“What you said Twi, stay fueled for what later?” My face heated up and my cheeks turned red.

“J-Just to hang out m-more!” “

Oh alright.” She shrugged my weirdness off and we started eating. We got through half of it till we closed the box up and couldn’t eat anymore.

“Well since you wanted to hang out more what do you want to do next Twi?”

“Well we could watch a movie or go to the park, or get ice cream, or go to the beach or-“

She stopped me and said, “How about we just go on a walk?” I nodded my head and we stepped outside.

“B-beautiful weather a-ain’t it?”

“Uh, yeah.” WAS I UPSETTING HER? THIS IS BAD THIS IS BAD. Before I knew it she started walking and I had to catch up with her quick pace. She was on a steady walk while I was jogging.

“W-wait up Sunset!” She stopped and I had to take a breather by her side.

“Twilight is something the matter?”

“Wh-Why would there be?”

“You’ve been acting weird, all achy and stuff.”

“I just have a. Cold! I have a cold yeah! Cough cough.” I had to come up with that on the spot, she mighta fallen for it.

"Uh, can I help you feel better?”

“Yeah, by hanging out with me!”

“Alright then.” We started walking at a steady pace, staying silent. “Twilight, be honest, why did you want to hang out with me so quickly? You skipped school, spent about an hour eating cupcakes, and offered to do so much stuff. Why?”

My cheeks were red immediately. Do I tell her the truth, or do I lie? Why would I lie to her? She’s my best friend, “Sunset,” I grabbed both of her hands. “Will you stay friends with me no matter what?”

"Wh-why do you ask?”

“Because I love you, Sunset.”

Her cheeks were red, She knows how I feel now. “Y-yeah Twi, I love you too.”

"No, Sunset I love love you, I have a crush on you.”

Sunset paused. “What?”

“I-I’m sorry!”

I ran away, I embarrassed myself, I flunked it. I started tearing up, I didn’t run far, but I still ran, my trail of tears following me like a reminder of the stupid mistake I made. I heard boots clicking on the ground. "Twilight, I love you too.”

“H-Huh?” I sniffled.

"Twilight I adore you, I love your presence I love when you talk Twilight. I love you.”
I couldn’t say anything I just hugged her. She hugged me back. My tears ran off her jacket, she lifted my face up from her shoulder, “Stop crying dummy.”

“H-huh?”

“What’s there to be sad about, we’re girlfriends.” I started crying more, not from sadness, but from pure joy.

“Thank you so much Sunset.”

"You’re welcome.”