• Published 24th Sep 2012
  • 2,262 Views, 81 Comments

Redemption - BillyGoatHicks511



Everyday, she woke up feeling sadness. Today, she woke up in a hospital. This is a story of identity

  • ...
10
 81
 2,262

Zenith

After Applebloom’s substitute teacher informed Gilda of their old encounter with each other, the memory of that day in the Cloudsdale public pool washed over her just like water, (how fitting). It took a while, but eventually, every single detail about that day became common, fore-front knowledge for Gilda. A comparable real world, everyday scenario would be losing one’s car keys, searching the house endlessly, only to have a moment where he or she cites “Oh yeah,” and then find the keys to head along their marry way. First, Gilda was trying to piece together the events in her mind, trying to understand just when and how she could’ve met that substitute teacher. Then, when it clicked, it wouldn’t leave her skull.

And it was a memory that she gladly would’ve wished she never remembered in the first place.

She could never remember a time where she felt so helpless. She remembered the bullies pushing her down. She remembered the combined weight of their hooves endlessly keeping her under. She remembered the intense fear; that blinding ‘shit yourself’ little kid fear. She remembered that first intake of water hitting her lungs. She remembered coughing and then sinking. She remembered falling and falling and realizing that she may never come back up. She mostly remembered the helplessness.

And today, sitting at the table with the mane six, that helpless feeling had returned.

So far, no charges were thrown at her. The six, Mackie, Applebloom and Gilda all seemed to just be having a polite chit – chat with dinner. But this was far from a peaceful setting. There was no laughing (with the exception of Twilight of course), and once and a while, a vindictive or sardonic comment would be dropped, with its victims being either Rainbow Dash or Gilda.

Case in point, Rarity stated that Twilight’s mane looked absolutely fabulous today.

“Why thank you Rarity,” Twilight responded. “I was surprised that the nurses let me even touch a heated comb today. I had to get prepared for this special occasion, it’s not very often that I get to see you guys now of days.”

“It’s quite alright darling, I know,” Rarity stated. Then, turning her eyes slightly toward Gilda, she finished her comment. “It’s obvious that friends want to try and keep as much contact as possible.”

“I second your motion Rarity,” Pinkie Pie said. Then she turned her eyes to Gilda. “I can’t remember how long it’s been since we’ve seen you Twilight.”

“Yes Twilight,” Applejack spoke in the same exact manner as Pinkie, focusing the words towards Twilight, yet the attention towards Gilda. “I can’t remember. Was it three years? five?”

Fluttershy answered with more vigor and anger then the other 5 combined. “Your close Applejack. You just missed it both ways. It’s been four years since we last saw our best friend.”

“Oh please,” Twilight exclaimed with a smile. “You’re making me blush.”

Gilda looked cold as stone on the outside. On the inside she was panicking like a school filly on his or her first day of school. She continued eating the meal which Rarity prepared. She wanted to make a comment about how delicious the food was, but Gilda realized that now was not the time to make friends or make small talk. If she wanted to escape this hell, she had to wait for the right moment for her to explain the situation to the rest of the 6.

That moment came when Gilda saw Dash nudge Big Mac’s shoulder. All throughout the dinner, Big Mac did the same as Gilda; spoke nothing and simply ate what was on his plate. But unlike Gilda, who had to be quiet for purposes of defense, Big Mac chose to be quiet because he knew that his silence would shame Gilda the most. Even though Gilda appeared unaffected by Mackie’s coldness, sadly, her heart was starting to break. Rainbow Dash, who caught on to Macintosh’s act early on, tried to keep composed herself. But eventually, Rainbow Dash decided that she had to stick up for her friend.

After nudging Big Mac on his shoulder, the large stallion turned to the blue cyan pegasus. Dash motioned her hooves for Big Mac to come closer so that they two could have private conversation in whisper. From across the table, Gilda could pick out words and even read lips. The conversation between the two went something like this.

“What are you doing?” Dash asked in anger and amazement.

“What does it look like?” Big Mac answered with a question of his own.

“It looks like you’re being a major nuisance to Gilda.” Dash said with a sort of sadness behind her tone. “I thought you loved her.”

That statement alone caused Gilda’s heart to rage. That rage started to boil, and with each passing second her anger increased. But Gilda waited. She could not explode. Not just yet. The conversation between Rainbow Dash and Big Mac continued.

“I do love her,” Big Mac replied with a hurt toned behind his voice.

“Then why aren’t you doing anything to defend her?” Dash asked out of curiosity and bitterness.

“Because Gilda is strong and will defend herself when she finds the right time to do it,” Macintosh responded with an all knowing glimmer in his eye. “If you’re asking me if I want to defend her, I’d say ‘of course I do,’ but that isn’t what’s important here. She knows that she did wrong, and she’s big enough and bright enough to know when to accept the responsibilities for her mistakes. She’ll do it at the right time, and that time hasn’t come yet. But believe me, it will. I love her to death, but what she did was just not right. You don’t keep friends who’ve been out of contact for four years still in the dark.”

Dash turned away with a sigh escaping her lips, followed by this retort. “Some boyfriend you are.”

That was the straw that broke Gilda’s back.

“NOW THAT’S ENOUGH!” Gilda shouted slamming her fist on the trouble.

The entire silverware jumped at this motion and caused it to rattle. The guest all looked at Gilda responsively, waiting for her to continue. They knew that the moment had arrived. This party, for better or worse, was a powder keg, and Gilda had just lit the fuse. Now all that was left was for Gilda to explain herself, and wait for the entire party to blow up in her face.

If only they knew who the party would affect, and how hard it would affect them.

Gilda had paused for quite some time. Her rage still at the apex of its fury, started to descend slowly when Gilda realized that now wasn’t the time for yelling. That part would come later. Now she needed to calmly, and justly explain her side of the story.

That’s one reason why Gilda restrained herself. Another reason was sitting right beside her.

Applebloom was indeed just like a little sister to Gilda, and Gilda had to make a good impression upon her. The slamming of her fisted talons was a bad show, now she had to make up for it with a good show. Also, Gilda was trying to make up for the distance that was slowly coming between them. Ever since she picked up that filly from detention today, she had act increasingly odd. Ever since they left the orchard, Applebloom had been completely silent. Something was going on, and rather than trying to get to the bottom of it, Gilda realized that if she finished the business that was in front of her, the business dealing with Twilight Sparkle, the more likely she could figure out why Applebloom remained so secluded.

Clenching her eyes shut, Gilda sighed out the last of her bitter hatred for Dash’s comment, and began her defense plea.

“Look, don’t go and think that Big Mac is doing the wrong thing,” Gilda told Dash. “His actions are completely justifiable.”

“Unlike yours,” Applejack commented.

Gilda clenched her beak.

“I made a mistake,” she tried to explained. But just at that moment, she was rudely interrupted.

“You’re damn right,” Fluttershy reacted coldly; kindness draining from her composure.

“Ok,” Gilda interjected a little loudly. “What do you want me to do?!? I will apologize, but the fact of the matter is, is that once I explain my reasons for not telling you guys about Twilight, you’ll see that while I made the wrong decision, I was also justified into making that bad decision.”

“And what might those reasons be?” Pinkie Pie said with an angry glare in her eyes.

“She’s crazy!” Rainbow Dash shouted from her side of the table.

The entirety of those at the table stared at Rainbow Dash in shock. Most stared at her because what she said was unbefitting of her character. Others were just downright offended. Such was the case of Big Mac, who spoke as if he was out of breath.

“Rainbow Dash?” Big Mac asked, unsure if this was still the same cyan blue Pegasus that his sister cared for deeply as a friend.

“I’m sorry, but do you buy any of her theories?!?” Rainbow Dash cried aloud.

Applejack corked a brow. “What theories?” she asked.

This surprised Gilda. She turned her head to the wheel chaired bound purple pony with wide eyes of astonishment. “You didn’t tell them?” she asked, confused.

Twilight swallowed a small bite of food from her plate, and motioned a hoof in the air, symbolizing that she needed a few seconds. “Just a moment,” Twilight replied as she chewed. “I was getting to that.”

Once she swallowed, she placed both her hooves together in deep thought. She looked like she was about to pray. She kept her eyes closed as she spoke. Her voice was soothing and calm; methodical and planned out. Every word she said had been said before, multiple times, to herself and by herself to ensure that they expressed everything she was trying to convey.

“As you do or do not know, I’ve spent these last 4 years of my life in a comic book shop. This isn’t the first time I had my head lost in square boxes filled with stallions and mares wearing tights and speaking in bubbles. I’m infected with a disease known as ontogenesis imperfect. Don’t fret Fluttershy, it’s not contagious or harmful….well, at least not as harmful as it could be. There are four types of this disease, and I have the most mild; type 1. Basically, my bones are very brittle and more susceptible to breaking. As a filly, before I came to Ponyville and found a way to treat it myself for a short time being, I was constantly in and out of the hospital; in and out of hospital beds; in and out of comic books. As I kept myself preoccupied with these scandalous tales of mares and stallions dressed in tights fighting evil doers, I began to see a code. After my…….incident, and after speaking with the princess, I divulged myself into a whole new field of study. I’ve been obsessed with trying to find the evidence, trying to find the proof, trying to show you all what I believe. As my research went deeper, I began to believe that maybe these comic books were like religious texts. Regardless of whether or not they hold any significance on the whole as a truth, they are relics from the past trying to relay a message. That message is simple. There are ponies, griffons, dragons or whatever, that have unique talents; and that they should use those talents to protect us. And I think Gilda, is one of those special creatures…..get it?”

The room turned itself into stone. The thick fog of stillness and significant silence fell amongst the guest like molasses; it’s slow descent, the meaning of Twilight’s words, turning thicker inside the gang’s mind. The significance of what she said was trying to be processed. And when one at the table discovered what the words held in the balance of everything he or she knew about Twilight Sparkle, the dramatic shook kept him or her still.

The one who broke this chain of reactions was Applejack. When it hit her, she thought of it as a joke. This was an example of Twilight being Twilight. She always had a problem with social gatherings. She did have a terrible social awkwardness. It was funny under the given tense circumstances and thus, it made Applejack laugh.

That’s when Twilight shot Applejackt the glare.

It’s the type of glare that teachers give to their students. The glare could kill if used strongly enough. The wide eyes, the clenched jaw; everything about that glare symbolized anger and disapproval. And when Applejack realized that she was the recipient of the glare, it confused her. In fact, it confused her so much, that she stopped her laughter.

“Wait, you serious?” Applejack asked.

The glare continued.

That’s when the sighing accord. It sounded like wind rushing through the room. Everypony at the table had now finally comprehended the entire ( or most of the entire) situation that Gilda was in. it seemed logical for Gilda to act the way she did. Was it morally erroneous? Absolutely. But it wasn’t an illogical choice. And thus, the guest at the table had to find out more. Just how far, would Twilight try to stretch her belief?

“Twilight, darling, you really need to reconsider this theory of yours,” Rarity asked politely.

“I know that what I say is highly unconventional, but I have a strong feeling that what I’m researching is the truth,” the purple pony responded.

“Have you turned up any evidence in your favor?” Applejack asked with a corked brow.

“Not yet, but I’m working on it diligently,” Twilight replied.

“Um…..mind if…..mind if I …….I have an opinion on this….if that’s ok” A small voice mumbled off in the corner.

The gang turned towards Fluttershy.

“Of course Fluttershy,” Applejack stated. “You’re opinion is highly valued hear.”

There was, of course, the small moment of silence as Fluttershy gathered up her courage to speak to Twilight. Then, after letting out a breath, the yellow pegasus stated under her breath, “if you insist,” and began her objective outlook.

“Let’s look at this matter from a completely objective and evidence based stand point,” Fluttershy inquired from Twilight Sparkle. “What are comic books known as, fiction or non-fiction? Most would say fiction, but you believe that they hold a source of realism in them? There’s the slight possibility, but what are you basing that slight possibility on?”

“1,” Twilight began. “I’m basing it off Gilda’s miraculous survival. 2, in many other sources of literature, there have been stories referencing ponies and or other creatures with amazing abilities.”

“Let’s begin with point 1,” Fluttershy announced. “There is no question that what happened to Gilda was rare, but that doesn’t prove right away that she’s a superhero. One’s miracle can be interpreted in many ways. Some would say that Gilda just got lucky. Luck, miracles, an act of faust, all these things are subjected to interpretation and all are within the eye of the beholder.”

“I agree with Fluttershy,” Rarity concluded. “I mean no offense by this darling, I really don’t,” Rarity said with well – mannered tones. “But other than you, who else thinks that just because she survived a train crash, that automatically makes her a superhero?”

“But let us not forget the fact that we also hold in high regard the idea that Gilda has never been injured once in her life either,” Twilight replied.

During this moment, Gilda’s mind jumped back to that day in the pool. Gilda realized that this moment had no become more of a gift and blessing, and less of a curse. The memory she contained on that day was now her secret weapon. Gilda realized that as soon as she tells every about that day, all theories would be shut – down. The question was when to say it. While Gilda wanted to exclaim this memory right at that moment, she decided to stay quiet; interested in where the conversation might go.

“Dually noted,” Big Mac answered for Rarity. “But at the same time, there are grey areas that while we can’t necessarily say that she didn’t get injured, there’s the slight possibility that she was.”

“Yeah, like, what about the cart accident?” Rainbow Dash asked out of curiosity.

“I chalk that up to a form of post-traumatic stress syndrome,” Twilight proclaimed. “If I were given some time for hypnotherapy, I might be able to pull something out of Gilda’s subconscious.”

“Implying that she wasn’t unconscious once she struck the tree, like I was,” Rainbow Dash announced.

Twilight sat quietly for a few moments; pondering what had just been said. “That’s one way to look at it.”

“All right,” Fluttershy meekly interrupted; trying to finish her points. “Point 2. You said that you’ve discovered many stories detailing depictions of super heroic creatures from the past. Are these sources fictional or non – fictional?”

“Some are considered non –fictional,” Twilight replied.

“But you see, that’s the point,” Fluttershy retorted (shyly of course). “You’re taking an unclear source to clarify another unclear source. It’s the blind leading the blind, sort of speak.”

Once Fluttershy stated this, Twilight placed her head into both of her hooves. It looked like she was trying to pray again. Her eyes clenched shut and she sighed out disappointed. The sigh had a strange tone to it. Fluttershy, being the element of kindness, asked Twilight if she was ok.

“I’m alright,” Twilight said, picking her head back up to look into her friends’ eyes. Then, after a moment of silence, she spoke again. “Look. All the point you made are valid points. They are based in fact and not in hopeless bias like my work is. But…..I have an excuse for this hopeless bias.” She pulled her wheelchair out from under the table, for a few seconds to show what she meant, and then pushed herself back in. “I need this hope. I need this idea to be real; that while I and many others will always get hurt or sick, there are those few who have it made. The world cannot be this bleak.”

“It’s a false hope Twilight,” Gilda responded. “I don’t want to hurt you; none of us do. But the fact of the matter is, is that you are placing your hope in someone who is also hopeless.” It was no secret that Gilda was referring to herself. “If I had the strength to believe in it, I would try, but I don’t. and frankly, I don’t want to be a hero. I just want to be….accepted. Besides, who else could back you up on this.”

Suddenly, the silverware shook again. From the far south end of the table, Pinkie Pie stood, glaring at Gilda. Her anger had risen itself to levels of dangerous proportions. If she were any angrier, fire would’ve taken the place of her cotton candy mane. Instead, her hoof shot straight up in the air, to show that she sided with her best friend.

“Pinkie, think about this-” was all Rarity could say before she was rudely interrupted by the always hyperbolic party animal.

“NO! DON’T THINK! FEEL!” Pinkie Pie responded. “PLACE YOUSELF’S INTO TWILIGHT SHOES AND YOU’LL SEE WHY SHE BELIEVES THIS! SHE IS ALSO ONE OF THE SMARTEST PONIES I KNOW! ASIDE FROM MY PINKIE SENSES, I’VE YET TO SEEN ONCE INCIDENT WHERE SHE WAS WRONG! IF SHE SAYS IT’S SO, THEN OOOOOOOOKAY!”

“But Pinkie,” Applejack stated. “There’s no way to prove that Gilda is a super hero.”

And that’s when it happened; the inciting incident. The spark that caused the fire to roar, came from the chair to Gilda’s right side.

“There is,” Applebloom spoke up.

The guests were shocked by this statement. It was already a bold enough statement to being with. Added with the fact that these were the first words spoke by Applebloom all night, it made the words all the more courageous.

Applebloom seemed to be scrambling for something in her pockets. (It was somewhat of a confusing subject to master, but once a pony learns mid – grade level biology, pockets become much easier to comprehend on a pony. Think of it as like a pouch on a kangaroo). She stayed in this position for a long time, before she slammed something down on the table. Gilda noticed the shimmer right away. Big Mac was the first to say “My Faust,” in utter fear.

On the table, was Big Mac’s hunting pistol.

The pistol worked as a sort of water – squirter. The butt of the gun extended all the way to ones shoulder once locked. Then, the user only had to force the gun back in order to pull the trigger.

Everyone was stunned. Bewildered by the situation, Gilda stated the obvious. “Applebloom, what the hell are you doing!”

Immediately, Applebloom got up and placed the butt of the gun next to her shoulder; keeping it steady, hoping not to shoot. The mane six and Big Mac were terrified; jumping back in fear that the gun would go off. Even Twilight rolled herself out of the line of fire. But in the hands of one unskilled with the use of guns, the line of fire was literally, impossible to calculate. And from the way Applebloom shook with nervousness, the line of fire was EVERYWHERE.

Tears caused her voice to crack and for her dialogue to blubber out of her mouth. “You don’t believe Twilight! But I’ll show you! I’ll show all of you that you can’t get hurt!”

“I never said anything about her being unsusceptible to dying!” Twilight commented, hoping that Applebloom wouldn’t do anything to ruin the one chance she had to finding her true identity.

Looking with her eyes, keeping the gun focused, Applebloom responded. “If she can’t get injured from a train accident, then one bullet won’t do anything to her! Besides, she’s MY hero and she can’t die! I WON’T ALLOW IT!”

“Applebloom, think about what you’re doing!” Gilda pleaded with a strong, stern voice.

Big Mac thought of something and realized that he had to address the audience inside Carousel Boutique of his thought. “Wait a minute; I’m pretty sure the gun is not loaded.”

Still sitting, Gilda asked, “What makes you say that?”

“Because I always keep the bullets and the gun separated,” Big Mac responded. “I keep the gun next to the fishing tackle and I ke-”

“– keep the bullets right inside your high – school MVP hoofball trophy,” Applebloom finished the sentence.

The room turned cold.

“Applebloom, are there bullets in that gun?” Big Mac sated breathlessly.

“She won’t get hurt!” Applebloom responded. “Twilight said so!”

“Twilight’s wrong!” Gilda responded. “She had one too many breaks in her lifetime and somewhere along the line her mind broke with her body.”

Twilight’s attention was caught in the discussion. Not because her name was addressed, but because of how her name was addressed. She was brought up as though she wasn’t even in the room. Not to mention that what Gilda said was not all that flattering. Twilight, also trying to convey peace, tried to lighten the moment with humor.

“Hey, I take offense to that,” the purple pony said.

That’s when the first significant moment took place inside the boutique. In the midst of all this chaos, Twilight made a lame attempt at humor. She knew there would be a reaction from this. The odds were also in the favor of that reaction being negative. But what struck her completely off guard was the fact that this negative reaction came from the one pony whom just a second ago, was on – board with her theory.

“BUCK YOU!” Pinkie Pie shouted in fear.

That’s when it clicked. Twilight’s heart dropped with a collective ‘thud.’ Everything had gone terribly wrong. Her plan had backfired. But it wasn’t all over yet…..that was, until significant moment #2.

“I’ll show you!” Applebloom cried once more. “IT HAS TO BE REAL! YOU CAN’T GET HURT!”

“BUT I’VE ALREADY HAVE!” Gilda exclaimed. “AND I KNOW IT FOR A FACT!”

Everyone in the room got caught up in the attention. Gilda’s words were heavy with meaning. Applejack, from her corner of the room, corked a brow and noted, “How long have you known this?”

“I just figured it out today,” Gilda replied to Applejack. Then she stared straight into the soul of Applebloom, hoping that her words would reach her and cause her to think.

“When I was little, two colts grabbed me and dunked me underwater at this public pool. I took a lung full of water and I almost drowned. I was dead for 3 minutes but the lifeguard brought me back to life. She didn’t record the incident because I was afraid that if my parents found out I would’ve been ridiculed, or much worst, beaten because I didn’t fight back. It really did happen to me, I just didn’t remember it because I was so young, that’s all!”

Gilda’s explanation caused Twilight’s world to shatter. For this moment, and for possibly he rest of her life, Twilight had been defeated. For most of the guest inside Rarity’s place, the apex of this climatic moment wouldn’t come until that pivotal moment where either Gilda stopped the gun from going off, or if the gun went off before Gilda could stop it. As for Twilight, her dreams, her reality, was now nothing; black and bleak nothingness that stretched on forever, and forever, and forever.

The room had gone silent once again. Then came the sound of a single sob. Then, Applebloom replied…..

“…..you’re lying!”

“I’m not lying!” Gilda shouted. “And even if I was you still got to think about what if Twilight’s wrong! What if this is all bullshit! I’ll be dead and it will be your fault! Do you want to live with that the rest of your life!”

Unbeknownst to everyone inside, Applebloom had begun to speak to herself, hoping to stall her nerves. Once Gilda stopped her retort, everyone heard what Applebloom was mumbling to herself. It was clearer than any blue sky, yet darker than any null well.

“I’ll just shoot her once,” Applebloom cried in a whisper. “Just to prove a point. She can’t die.”

Gilda yelled once more. “Applebloom, listen to what we’ve all just sa-“

CLICK!

The gun was now cocked and ready to fire. Heart rates had increased tenfold. Everyone was stilled in silence and in fear. It was traumatic and breath-taking to watch. Much like the train wreck itself, the fallout from this moment on would be more catastrophic than whatever explosion caused it. Using the word tension would be a disservice to the tension that was felt within the room at that moment. This was beyond tension. This was pure, unadulterated, fear.

“Don’t be scared,” Applebloom cried in an almost unintelligible whisper.

And in the fog of the fear, came the guiding light.

“Ok…..shoot me.” Gilda commanded slowly and calmly.

Silence.

“What?” Applebloom cried.

“Shoot me,” Gilda proclaimed. “But if you pull that trigger, I’m going to leave.” Gilda’s voice became more vindictive as she continued speaking. The sadness in her voice became more noticeable, and loud.

“Go ahead! Shoot me! You’re right! What twilight said was right too! The bullet will just bounce off my body and I’ll be fine. But then I’m leaving! You hear me Applebloom! IF YOU SHOOT ME, I WILL BE PERFECTLY FINE! BUT THEN I’LL HEAD BACK TO THE FARM, I’LL PACK MY BAGS, HEAD BACK TO FILIDELPHIA, AND NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN! I WILL LEAVE!!!!!”

The tears were now violently streaming down Applebloom’s face. The gun shook as her acing sobs overwhelmed her body. Her eyes felt like they were going to bleed. Her throat choked out mucus and more sadness. And then, her throat choked out a single question.

“…why?” she cried.

“BECAUSE YOU WERE LIKE A SISTER TO ME APPLEBLOOM!” Gilda began sobbing as well. “YOU WERE THE ONE THING THAT KEPT ME FROM GOING SUICIDAL THOSE FIRST FEW DAYS AFTER THE TRAIN CRASH WHILE I LIVED ON THE BARN AND I THOUGHT WE WOULD CONTINUE BEING LIKE THAT! BUT IF YOU SHOOT ME, THE REALTIONSHIP WILL BE OVER! AND I WILL NOT SHED A SINGLE TEAR AT THAT THOUGHT! BECAUSE IF YOU SHOOT ME, I CANNOT FORGIVE YOU!”

Then, in the most intense drama, Big Mac added another crucible to the crisis. “Applebloom, if you shoot her, I can’t forgive you either.”

Applebloom’s tears were now the only identifiable trait the yellow pony had left. The odds were stacked against her. If she did shoot her, and Twilight was right, then Gilda was a superhero. But she would no longer be her superhero. And what if Twilight was wrong? What if tonight was the night she killed the one thing besides family she had grown close to? Big Mac truly would never forgive her. No Apple family member killed.

She cried once more. And then –

“APPLEBLOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The shout echoed longer than the other’s preceding it. By far, this was the angriest Gilda had ever been, ever. “YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE IN BIG TROUBLE! AS YOUR FRIEND, AS YOUR SURROGATE BIG SISTER, I’M TELLING YOU TO BUT THAT BUCKING GUN DOWN RIGHT NOW!”

And then, it began.

“1…”

“2…”

............

…………

…………

…………

“THR-”


With a loud slam, Applebloom placed the gun back on the table and left its side. Afterwards, she immediately fell and began to sob. Gilda reached over and unloaded the gun. As each bullet hit the ground, her heart sank in ordnance with it. Eventually, when the gun was emptied, her heat was emptied; only to be refilled to the brim with sadness, to which Gilda cried out as she fell to the floor.

It was a sad day for everyone filled in carousel boutique. But it was more sad for some than others. Case in point; Twilight Sparkle. Not only was her theory destroyed, but so was her friendship. Because the last words before Twilight left were uttered by non – other than Rarity herself; the creator of the dinner. The element of generosity only had one thing to say.

“Stay out of our lives, Twilight Sparkle.”

Author's Note:

i want to apologize for the possibility of more grammar mistakes in this chapter than in the previous ones. I've had pretty shitty week this week. Along with being courtwarming week, my Grandfather died on Monday and the funneral was planned on Friday. Then Saturday, I had to attend this district high-school band competition or some shit, then sunday I started working on new material, then on monday we went right back to school because we lost MLK Jr. day due to a snow day. It's been back and forth, up and down, I'm surprised I've even got this chapter pumped out with my head still screwed on straight. I wish I could've payed more attention and not rushed this, but family came first, so I pretty much had to tackle this with no sleep.

thank you all so much for likeing and sharing this story. if it's not too much trouble, please rate and comment, and also check out my youtube channel listed on my Fimfiction profile, and as always, live in peace and harmony, and for peace and harmony as well.

BillyGoatHicks511.