• Published 23rd Sep 2012
  • 989 Views, 4 Comments

My little Assist me - Dragon363



This story idea has been on my mind since I watched Doom & Max Play MW3: Episode 1 'My Little D

  • ...
25
 4
 989

Introductions preview

Hello here is the next chapter Preview

(Twilight Sparkles Pov)
When I came to I saw my friends around me and looking worried. I said, " What happened?"
Pinkie Pie very happily said, " Well what happened was that the green and silverish pony and the Black pony had just defeated an Ursa Major."
shocked that what I saw actually happened I asked, "Where are the two ponies?"
Pinkie Pie than pointed in a direction were the two were waiting.
The black pony walked up and said in a cool calculated tone, "Hello my name is Wesker and this is..."
Wesker never finished his sentence when the Victor said in a much more pleasant tone,"Hi I'm Wesker's friend Victor"
Wesker, said "No, your not you just an ally nothing more nothing less."
Victor said "Come on Wesker you really need to lighten up buddy"
Wesker than said,"Victor you know that isn't how I roll and if you don't stop then I will kick your teeth in."
Victor said,"Fine Let's go than."

awesome video game voice from the Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
"Go for Broke Fight"
Than I saw the two go at it the two were evenly matched. While they fought I saw Princess Celestia's chariot was coming there.
I than Heard 2 voices say,"X Factor" I looked over and saw that Wesker and Victor were both glowing red and Wesker than he had knocked Victor to the ground and than had his hoof on his face and said "I win"
Wesker and Victor got up laughing. At that moment Princess Celestia's chariot landed and Princess Luna and Celestia got out.