• Published 7th Nov 2022
  • 208 Views, 1 Comments

Zombie Land Equestria: Revenge - TheRayH



The friendship quest of CHS is still on with Sunny, her friends and the Rainbooms; but someone is looking for some... Revenge

  • ...
 1
 208

Chapter 4: Undead Heist

There was a mistery going around, a gem with the power to bring the dead among the living; how is it possible? Why is something with that power out of Equestria? Those are questions that don't leave Twilight's head, something of that power should must stayed on Equestria and guarded by someone but still it ended in a place where almost no one knows about magic and it's consequences.

"Twilight, if you keep staring at that gem your eyes are going to fall. Probably in the literal way" Sunset joked about it.

"But i don't get it. If there were such a powerful gem in Equestria... why is it here? You didn't knew about this existing when you lived there?" Twilight asked as she demanded an answer to the only one that were living there long enough.

"Nope" Sunset didn't needed to say more. "If i knew that it was a thing back when i was... ahem... mean, i would have used it on my advantage; but i've never seen anything like it" She did tried to recall if she saw it at least once in any book of the many that Celestia had in the Canterlot library; then Sunny walked by the girls and saw how they had the crystal in hand. "Sunny... where did you said that you found the crystal?"

"It was on the ground, inside a bush. I guess it was from someone and accidentally dropped it" With that information, Sunny also had qustions now why such gem with that great power was just there. "Now that you mention it, it is very odd"

"Then what are we waiting for? We should get information about it. To the library!" Twilight shouts and approached the staircase; but Sunset hold her but the skirt for a second causing her to trip; hit her chinn on one of the steps popping her head out of the neck and causing a slight panty shot, Twilight's head landed on Sunny's hands.

"I like your enthusiasm but you are forgetting two things. First, Izzy is away so we don't have any way to get the make up, Rarity is not good enough and second... do you really think that they would have a book talking about a gem from a magical pony world?"

"I think it's worth to try" Sunny added, interrupting Sunset for a second and then proceeded to place Twilight's head where it belongs. "It's true, Izzy's not here but you can try to go you two to the library... at night" Twilight and Sunset both arched a eyebrow as they weren't really sure about it. "Your skins are grey, they're hard to spot in the night; but your eyes are a little glowy. If you do right you both can get inside as soon as they close it up. What do you say? We shall give it a try?"


Later that night...

Canterlot High has closed their doors, the guard moved away from the main door to start to patrol all around the place; behind a bush, Sunny, Sunset and Twilight poke their heads to spot when the guard is far enough of the building to sneak up closer without making any noises; Twilight and Sunset just walked without making any noise, while Sunny chose a peculiar outfit for this 'heist'; dark clothing such as a hoodie, black shorts, black pantyhose and dark grey sneakers, copying many moves seen in heists movies.

"I can't believe you convinced us to do this" Twilight said sarcastically.

"I can be very convincing when i try to, ask Hitch; he can confirm"

"Enough talking, come on; we have work to do" As Sunset was one of the most athletic on life, she jumped to the closest window on sight, that was for their surprise open; all three of them had no issue going in, the halls were really dark; the place seemed like very different compared to how it looks when it is daytime; it's atmosphere felt a lot more threatning now than in the day time; but suddenly there was something they weren't expecting, a second guard was inside the building; they could tell as soon as they saw the flashlight iluminating around the place. They hide until the guard walked pass by them.

"Ok, that was something we weren't expecting" Twilight whispered, the least thing they want is to call attention. "Sunny, where's the library?"

Sunny made signals with her hand to make both girls follow her, she's still in movie mode. They library doors were also open and they walked in and then Sunset recalled something of magic portal repairing book from when they were hosts of the Friendship Games; Sunset run to that alley of books and found the portal repairing book, so probably there would be one of gems or crystals of another worlds... and she was actually right, thre was one book about it. The three girls gathered around and smiled to see what the book contains; but for their dissapointment the book pages had holes everywhere making very difficult to read it's content.

"Are you kidding? we find a book about what we need but it's in these conditions?" Sunset got frustrated and dropped the book on the floor with strength.

"Don't worry, i'm sure there are other books" Sunny tried to calm Sunset.

"There aren't others, Sunny!" Sunset cried, she felt tired of Equestrian magic making her life hard. "Look at us, we're monsters... we won't be able to have a life again; in fact we shouldn't even be here"

"I don't care if you're monsters" Sunny said clearly and hugged her tightly. "You're all the nicest i've met and you're here to spread the value of friendship, so you're free to think what you are but i do know what you are" Sunset was being calmed by Sunny's voice; she was a natural speaker. "You're the most cool, epic band i've ever seen and you rock, alie or undead... all of you" Then Twilight also joined the hug, sobbing a little. "Are you crying too?"

"No, this is proud liquid" She tried to hide her emotion on the moment.

"No one move! Show yourselves with your hands up" The guard shouted, the book that Sunset dropped caused him to walk, so they walked with their hands up, being illuminated by the flashlight "Wait... Sunny?"

"Hitch?! What are you doing here?" Sunny asked in surprise

"I could ask you the same, i'm working here now twice a week to earn a little money" He said proudly of himself. "But that doesn't answer why are you three in here" That caused Twilight to readjust her glasses to speak for them.

"We came here to find propper information about the crystal that brought us back to life; but we didn't had much luck on that, the book had holes all over the pages. We shall go now" They were kind of lucky that Hitch was the one that found them, they all leaved the library; Hitch leading the way to the same window they used to go in, but someone else was there and with a relieved sigh walked out of one of the shelves.

"Well... that was close" Misty was also there, reading some older books; she was the reason why the window was open as she went in first than anyone else before; a little bit curious that they all had the same idea to go in there to have a read of information. "I should go back before Opaline finds out that i-" She tried to open the library door, but it was closed, with the key... she was trapped inside woth no way out. "Uh oh!"