• Published 7th Nov 2022
  • 208 Views, 1 Comments

Zombie Land Equestria: Revenge - TheRayH



The friendship quest of CHS is still on with Sunny, her friends and the Rainbooms; but someone is looking for some... Revenge

  • ...
 1
 208

Chapter 3: Misty Mystery

Everyone likes the some humming, especially that beat that's stuck in your head for some time. Misty had the song of the rainbooms stuck in her head for some days and can't stop it in any moment soon, Opaline stepped inside Misty's room and looked at her with some contempt eyes.

"Misty!" Opaline screamed to make her pay attention. Misty jumped from her bed and waited for Opaline to talk. "I know you're smiley and like a shine; but stop humming like that... you're making me sick"

"I'm sorry, Opaline, but that melodyw as just too catchy and i can't forget it" She kept doing the rhythm with her foot. "I really liked these Rainboo-"

"DON'T EVEN MENTION THAT NAME, MISTY! They're just fools" She screamed just for taking her breath back. "Misty, instead of being the whole day here, i recomend you to look for the gem that you lost; or else it won't be the only thing that will be lost"

Misty gulped some saliva. "Yes, Opaline. Understood!" Misty grabbed a backgbag and went outside before she gets even angrier. But were to start to search? There are a lot of palces where she could have lost it and for real anyone could have found it and even don't know what it can do, every bush, every tree, every trash can... Misty covered everything she could have accidentally leaved it on.

"What are you doing?" It was Zipp, behind misty who was putting her hand inside another different trash can. "That doesn't seem healthy to do"

Misty recognized her from the performance Sunny invited her to. "Oh... uhm... i'm looking for something i've lost... i told it to Sunny and... sorry i'm speaking too much... i'm like this with new people"

"It's ok, don't worry. Yeah, Sunny mentioned you... Misty was it? You don't have a second name?"

Misty looked around herself, she never needed a second name as Opaline only called her... or screamed at her with her name. "Uhm... Misty... Brightdawn; yeah... Misty Brightdawn"

"Cute name" Zipp smiled at her so she wouldn't feel invaded or under pressure. "So you lost something?"

"I did... and it's something it's not mine. I feel bad because it really is something important for this person and i messed it up" She felt deeply guilty, to the point of crouching and hugginh her legs. "I'm bad... i'm really bad..." Misty hold her leggings tightly with a shaky hand.

"I know what can cheer you up, let's go shopping!" Zipp invited Misty, there was a mall a few streets up the road; so they wouldn't lost so much time on there. "We can get Smoothies, chat about silly films or maybe buy you some clothes... those seem like from decades ago"

"What's wrong with my style?" Misty was dressing with a neon blue jacket, her leggings had a very close style to the 80's disco videoclips with shorts above them; her sneakers also had a very neon touch with slight tones of pink and orange.

"Nothing wrong, but those seem like you're going to an 80's party. You need to flow with the modern days style" Zipp grabbed Misty by the shoulder, but she didn't understand a word Zipp said. "You know, sporty clothing, brand related t-shirts; oh maybe you could use broken fishnets, they're on trend again... Ugh, i just sound like Pipp, heh, that doesn't fit me at all"

"I appreciate your help... but i like these clothes and i would like to keep these, at least for now" Zipp understood and nod to her. "But i accept that smoothie now" Misty managed to raise a smile on Zipps face, who hold her by the hand and took here to the mall for that she said, smoothies, the silly sunglases stand and Zipp actually made her try modern clothing... and even when didn't liked the clothes people wear these days, Misty enjoyed having fishnet gloved; that actually cauptivated her eyes.

After a few hours they sat at a bench outside the mall, with fresh lemon and strawberry smoothies; Sunny's smoothies are better, but they had to stick with what they had. "You know Misty? You give me some misterious vibes" She said after taking a sip from her smoothie and placing a feet on the bench.

"I do? Is it... bad?" Misty took a large sip from the smoothie from the nerves she got after being said that.

"Everyone needs to be misterious in some way or another" Zipp looked at her. "Look at you, it's like being misterious is part of you; like when you were looking for what you lost"

"You're kinda right" Misty was relieved, she felt like she had a friend that didn't questioned all for her. "I know i am misterious, but it's my fault for not being good at comunicating... maybe if i find Sparky, that will give me more confidence"

"Sparky? I thought it was a thing; you didn't said it was a pet" Zipp was now confused.

"And it's a thing, like a crystal. I've always heard it being called Sparky... but i don't know why" They both think for a second, why a crystal would have that name at all?

"Sounds like something detective Zipp has to solve" Zipp standed up from the bench with an epic pose, Misty clapped admiring the pose. "I'll help you to find it anytime i can"

Misty smiled. "Thank you! I'm glad that you are this nice to me" Misty saw the hour at a clock that was close to a streetlight. "Oh... is that late? I'm sorry Zipp, i have to go; but i had so much fun with you today"

"That's what friends are for. Well see each other again, for sure. See ya!" Zipp waved and walked in the oposite direction of Misty, who had a wide smile on her face.

"Friends? I think i'd love to have that" She thought to herself, while going back to Opaline. Once there she came in as silent as possible, but nothing escapes her ear, Opaline walked out of a room and looked at Misty, who looked up at Opaline slightly scared. "Hey, Opaline. I'm back..."

"You're late, Misty" She came closer to her and hugged her, catching her by surprise. "I was worried something happened to you"

"Really?" Misty asked, with a slight smile on her face.

"Yeah... who else would retreat my beloved gem Sparky if you aren't here"

"Oh... right. Sorry, Opaline. I couldn't find it, i looked everywhere but it's just that i can't find Sunny anywehre... but i did met with Zipp, who is friends with her and i forgot to ask if she knew about the gem..." Misty kept talking for a little until Opaline shut her mouth by placing her hand on the young girl's lips.

"You said that you spedn the afternoon with one of her friends?" Opaline asked, she recieved a nod from Misty. "This gives me an idea... pretend to be friendly with them, try to guess where they hide the gem; because they obviously have it... and once you get it back, then it would be like nothing happened. Opaline Arcana will have endless power once again"

"But wouldn't be that like... lying? I mean, they doesn't seem so bad, you could ask them to give it back to you..."

"Of couse it is lying, Misty... I couldn't ask even if i wanted to. if that pesky rainbow band has returned as you said; then i cannot go close to them. I will get recognized by them" Opaline calmed by taking numerous deep breaths. "Become their friend, i don't care what you do... but retreat my gem!" She demaned to Misty, who once again gulped saliva. Sometimes Misty thinks that Opaline loves that gem more than she does with her, after all she was raised by her... but a what cost?