• Published 20th Oct 2022
  • 473 Views, 4 Comments

Magical Hearts - KukriRyuTsukino



Who can predict the different flows within the multiverse? Some worlds take certain forms with certain connections. This is one that isn't average, yet is far stronger than we may realize. Life has its own magic, as do emotions and the bonds forged.

  • ...
 4
 473

4 – A Bit of Naughtiness and Punishment

One night in the Palace of Princess Celestia, Mìsos exhaled softly as he'd chosen to try learning magic, though admittedly, he didn't even know how to feel for it, much less manipulate it. His head tilted as he heard soft footfalls in the dim shadows of the library, his eyes narrowing slightly.

He didn't realize that his aquamarine-amethyst irises glowed softly, though he did notice that his vision shifted as he spotted a burning orange aura. 'Sunset, likely trying to surprise me. Though I have noticed that Twilight seems… concerned about me,' he considered.

He had also noticed that Princess Celestia seemed to enjoy taking care of the newborns when possible, giving himself, Sunset, and Twilight not only time to bond with each other more but manage their studies on top of bonding with the children. When Celestia was busy with courtly duties, they managed the children, though despite the close to a week and a half since their birth, as well as Raiden's claims that he held magic, he had not managed to coax it to the surface beyond the incident with the Kytinn.

Twilight snuck behind him and pulled his pants down along with his underclothes, “Boo!” she said, grabbing hold of his balls, and massaging them.

He jumped slightly, his gaze shifting over his shoulder as he saw Twilight's swirling aura with her body outlined within before he drew in a sharp hissed breath, unaware he'd been using what most ponies knew as 'Magesight' or 'Aura Sight'. He did feel his cock harden in a matter of seconds, not noticing that a pair of aquamarine eyes were watching.

Twilight began jerking him off, massaging his balls, "Does that feel good, Mìsos?" She asked, smirking as she stroked the sensitive vein under his shaft.

Mìsos shivered as he swallowed hard, blinking as he nodded as he could feel Twilight pressing herself against his lower body. He hadn't noticed what she was wearing… though he jumped when he felt her nuzzling between his rear cheeks.

Sunset smirked a bit as she showed herself. She saw his eyes widen at the sight of her outfit.

Sunset began sucking Mìsos' shaft while Twilight jerked him off.

"Something tells me… this isn't the first time you've had 'thorough and deep studies' in here, hmm?" Mìsos managed with a groan.

"Remember? We gave you a 'deep and thorough' wash when we first met…" Twilight said, smiling, then she pulled his face to her breasts, wanting him to suck.

He chuckled. “True, though I’m guessing that you’re producing a lot of milk for the twins,” he quipped teasingly.

“Who said it was all for them?” Sunset quipped jokingly.

His eyebrow rose slightly. “I’m guessing you’re producing more than enough for them, hmm?” he teased, amused.

"True… which you were quite thorough in. I can say you had me clean in places I hadn't thought of cleaning," Mìsos teased.

"Both inside and out, and the way you squirmed was so cute, as if you'd never bathed with anyone else before," Sunset teased before she dove back down and deepthroated him with a lewd-sounding gurgle.

He shivered, very aware that Sunset's teasing comment was far truer than she seemed to realize.

Twilight put her nipples in his mouth, moaning as his tongue rubbed against it.

"Don't think that I've not noticed you using those milk pumpers, Twilight. Though I suspect what I have in mind is going to have you squirming just as much," he said teasingly, teasing her nipples with his tongue in short laps and teasing flicks before he began suckling gently at them.

Twilight moaned, feeling Mìsos sucking on them, her blueberry-flavored milk spurted out into his mouth as she writhed in pleasure.

"Hmmm… I wonder what your favorite fruit is… cream-covered blueberries, maybe?" he teased.

"Maybe she's imagining another kind of whipped cream on her breakfast in the mornings," Sunset giggled as she teased them both.

Mìsos blinked as he saw Twilight push Sunset's head down over his engorged length with another lewd gagging gurgle.

"Hush, you," she mumbled.

"I do notice you aren't refuting her comment… though something tells me the Princess would recognize the scent of that particular brand of whipped cream," he teased. He glanced down as he could feel Twilight pumping Sunset's head over his length. He cocked an eyebrow upon noticing Sunset playing with herself. "Though I have to wonder what we'd taste like combined," he purred teasingly before he went back to teasing her breasts. He shivered as he could feel Twilight's fingers dragging through his hair he heard Sunset taking deep breaths as he went back to nursing from Twilight's breasts, amused at her soft, breathy moans and whines. His ears twitched at soft footfalls. He could tell it wasn't Twilight or Sunset for obvious reasons, though he was a bit too distracted to tell who it was.

"Sometimes I think you picked up some of Twilight's less desirable habits, such as her tendency to forego sleep just so she can study more," Celestia's wry comment came as a candle within a lantern with small mirrored surfaces within the top and bottom floated within a dim pale golden aura of magic.

"Can you blame me, Taiyō-hime? I'm trying to figure out my Magic much like Twilight's broad spectrum talents with Magic as well as Sunset's Pyrokinesis, Empathic Telepathy, and Empathic Manipulation. All I've got is unreliable Telekinesis and even that isn't always working," Mìsos commented as he retreated. "From what I can tell, I learn better through kinesthetic methods than theory… not that those teachers at the 'School for Gifted Students' seem to realize it. I swear, one of them reminds me of a certain pink toad," he commented wryly.

Celestia hummed in thought. "You know, it's not uncommon for magic users to have a 'block' limiting their use of magic, though yours seems to be more like…" she commented.

"A 'Mount Everest' mountain which I'm trying to dig through with a butter knife," Mìsos deadpanned. "Think Hoover Dam, but with a spillway so small, you could stop it with a champagne cork… probably more accurate," he sighed.

Sunset paused, hearing his comments. She frowned slightly at his comparison, though she had no idea what 'Mount Everest' or 'Hoover Dam' was or what the implications were. They didn't sound good, however.

Celestia frowned slightly at the comparisons before she tilted her head, thinking. A small smirk crossed her face, watching the young man nursing from her younger student's breast. "Hmm. I have to wonder if it's because you never accessed it. Fortunately, much as male seed is good for mares… there's an equivalent that we have that's useful for stallions," she commented teasingly. "And you have five more to drain," she purred.

Mìsos blinked, not quite comprehending her comments before he blushed, realizing exactly what she meant. "Five more… mphf," he started before he was muffled as Twilight had him switch breasts, soft coos, and barely restrained moans escaping the young woman.

He shivered as he gulped milk from Twilight's breast, not seeing his skin glowing softly as his muscles tightened as his eyes drifted half-lidded, never seeing the cinders of pale blue flame rising from his skin, though Sunset and the Solar Diarch most certainly did.

Sunset's eyes widened fractionally as they heard squelching, realizing he wasn't just gulping down milk, but fingering Twilight at the same time, and from the way Twilight was shuddering and biting her lower lip, he was succeeding.

Elsewhere, 100,000 miles outside of the orbit of Planet Magix…

All was silent in space roughly 100,000 miles away from the Planet Magix. Until a massive hole in the space-time continuum opens up and, out of the hole in reality, a large lone metal pod flies out of it directly towards Magix.

"Approaching planetary border." The computer voice said, just as purple smoke sprayed into the face of the pod's lone occupant. "Applying recovery vapor." As the vapor was inhaled by the nose of the occupant and into its lungs, a pair of hazel eyes opened up, blinking several times before he saw the fast-approaching planet.

"After all this time, the wheels of fate are finally in motion." The decidedly male occupant said, shifting slightly in his somewhat medieval armor, gifted to him by his mentor. He looks to his right just behind his shoulder and sees his sword, also gifted to him by his mentor after it was reforged for his size similar to a very peculiar sword from the movie adaptation sequel to an old JRPG he loved as a child. He laid his hand on the handle of the weapon, closing his eyes in deep reverence.

I won't let you down, Optimus, the occupant thought in his mind. You put your faith in me before you died. And I give you my word on your Spark, I will not let your faith in me be misplaced.

"Beginning atmospheric insertion into Planet Magix." The computer voice said once more before the occupant began to feel the pod shake and heat up, though it remained cool inside where he was seated.

Well, girls… the occupant thought. I'm coming home.

Celestia paused, cocking her head upon sensing an odd energy, one she’d not sensed in close to seven hundred years. Her eyes narrowed fractionally as she saw all three of the youths pause, sensing the same foreign energy before she noticed Twilight’s trembling legs firm up before she hummed, noticing that whatever suppressant was holding Misos’ power back was weakened a good bit though she blinked as his irises bled to a brilliant reddish-orange edged in bright green with slitted pupils before reverting to their silvery gray with an ultramarine center. “Curious. I could sense his power was not of Gardenia nor any planet within the Magical Dimension… but somewhere else,” she noted of Misos’ power. It was odd, yet… it felt familiar in a way she couldn’t explain.

Her gaze rose skyward, her irises bleeding to a brilliant gold as, for just an instant, her other half, the Nightmare she kept suppressed, peeked out. She knew that Daybreaker would slaughter any threat to her ponies that she didn’t slaughter on her own. She could sense both the Matrix and another familiar energy. So he reforged the damn thing at last. And he didn’t bother to ask me for help? She sighed in her mind, shaking her head slightly.

The pod's lone occupant was still descending through the upper atmosphere of Magix until he felt a presence in his head. He recognized it and yet it was unfamiliar at the same time.

So we finally meet Princess Celestia. The occupant said in his head. He couldn't have asked for help anyway, Princess. He had to use his Spark to reforge it, as he was the last of the Cybertronian race, since the Well of AllSparks was destroyed. He told me to tell you that he thanked you for being his friend and made me promise with the last of his Energon to give you the message. I'm sorry.

After that, the occupant cut the mental link and continued to ride his descent, awaiting planetfall.

Celestia frowned at that, her eyes narrowing. "Landing location?" she transmitted.

Mìsos could feel molten power tingling beneath his skin, as if whatever 'wall' held back his power had cracks in it now.

The occupant frowned thoughtfully, impressed at Celestia's abilities to break through his mental block.

I'm descending towards Planet Magix. The actual landing location, well… I'm sure you can figure it out. It's in the forest about five miles from where your three students are going. But as far as what happens when I land, do not let them interfere. Things are in motion that could have a drastic outcome if they don't let me handle it myself. But I give you my word that I will explain everything to your three students once it's over after I land. Goodbye for now.

With that, the occupant cut off the mental link once again, using the Matrix of Leadership to keep Celestia out of his mind for good this time.

Celestia blinked as all three of her students had gotten dressed and had gone outside before she noticed what each of them had. Her eyebrows shot up upon seeing them.


-Sunset's Ride-

-Twilight's Ride-

-Mìsos' Ride-

Trails of magic flowed from the exhaust ports, more than enough to accelerate the trio as they got a running start.

"First one down the mountain gets eaten out by the other two," Mìsos quipped half-jokingly, his trail, surprisingly, a rainbow of colors.

"Let's see how much you enjoy my taste like the last two times," Sunset challenged.

Twilight snorted. "Let's see if they can handle my tracking of those natural boost charges," she mumbled.

"Planet Magix, planetfall in t-minus 4 minutes."

"Showtime." The occupant said, preparing for a bumpy landing. "Let's play my entrance theme." The occupant clicked his fingers and an almost imperceptible flash ignited the inside of the pod before a song began to play in the open sky above where he was falling, hoping a certain red-headed fairy from Gardenia, on Earth in the Magic Dimension, would hear it.

Transformers Prime Theme - Metal Cover by Megaraptor

As the song began to play in the open air above Alfea, a group of six girls in the courtyard, one of whom was being comforted by the other five after her boyfriend had been murdered, all heard the song playing in the open air above the school. All but the red-head, Bloom, looked up, wondering what was causing the music. All of a sudden, the fuschia-haired girl of the group points up. This was Tecna, Bloom's fellow member of the Winx Club. But unlike what the others believe, she and Bloom are half-sisters, having grown up with Bloom in Gardenia on Earth.

"Isn’t that… what Sky said was going to appear?" Tecna asked the others, noticing that it was falling in a controlled descent.

Bloom, whose eyes were puffy and bloodshot from the crying she had been doing for the last few weeks, looked up hesitantly and her eyes widened as she saw the flaming meteor on a controlled descent, all while the song was playing in the open air.

"It… can't be…" Bloom whispered.

Mìsos blinked as his ears twitched as his fingers shifted to his belt, unaware that there was a qPod, or a quantum iPod, with an obscene amount of music on it from multiple worlds. His irises clad to an icy blue as he noticed what looked like 'bubbles' that Twilight deliberately aimed for that accelerated her faster before his eyes narrowed, glowing as he shifted his weight, using the speed bubbles himself as his thumb hit the 'play' button.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K24FMEQ1SKQ

He didn't realize that a particular DJ heard the music, as did a Fairy of Music.

His eyes narrowed as he shot off one of the upper turns, startling both mares as he spun four times in a 1440° spin before shooting through an airborne speed bubble that landed him on a lower path not too far from where the 'Harmony Train' started up the mountain, paralleling the road.

"Planetfall in t-minus 15 seconds."

"Here we go." The occupant said as he braced himself for the impact. Luckily for him, the pod was equipped with shock dampeners as he felt the pod hit the ground, seeing that it landed in the forest about 5 miles away from Alfea, just like he planned. He heard the durabilium shift as the machinery that made up its mechanics opened the pod up and allowed him to step out.

Another part of the pod's body shifted and out of the compartment came his motorcycle, which he managed to recreate based on the same specifications and technology that made it.

"As a certain Rider friend of mine once said, 'Let's ride'." The male said, strapping the Star Saber to his back and vaulting onto the seat of the motorcycle, starting the engine, then revving it. He shot forward in a burst of speed through the trench that the pod had dug in the forest. Thirty seconds later, he felt the energies of three particular individuals flying after him, knowing full well who they were. He knew that they were going to show up the moment that he landed. And unlike what he had heard about what originally happened to him, he carefully planned a counterattack. He mentally thanked Daphne, wherever she was, for advising him to be two steps ahead of them.

He put his left hand behind him, giving the three witches the middle finger, saying, "Peace among worlds, you three bitches. You want me? Come and get me!"

He heard what sounded like Icy screaming, saying, "Oh, you did not just call us bitches!"

"Whatcha gonna do about it… biotch?" The male said, continuing to give the Trix the middle finger. "You don't have the metaphorical stones to take on the Last of the Primes. So go to Hell and get fucked, Karen!" He laughed openly and revved his motorcycle's engine and sped off, with the three of them in hot pursuit.

Unbeknownst to the four combatants, a TV news crew began to film the fight on live television all throughout the Magic Dimension.

Mìsos’ eyes narrow as his irises bleed to brilliant golden red edged with burning acid green again as his hand rises instinctively. A dimensional rift opens and he surges forward through the rift, sealing behind him and startling both Sunset and Twilight as it closed yards from them. It startled the Tartarus out of them as dimensional rifts are highly advanced magic, usually requiring decades of magical practice and training. Which begged the question of how he could employ such magic almost instinctively.

Mìsos grunted as he shot through the gate, skidding as his hover gear slid a bit before he recovered before his hand rose as a bright blue fireball erupted, wreathing around his fingers and hand. Unknown to most, the Dragon’s Fire, guarded by the Royal Family of Sparx was, in truth, only one of three Ancient Flames. The others were the ‘Soul Fire’, held by the Royal Family of Outworld, and the ‘Heart's Fire’, which tended to show itself randomly in people.

The male on the motorcycle felt the surge in magic, opening up a telepathic link to whoever was about to fire the magic at the Trix.

No, don't! He exclaimed. I told Celestia to tell you three not to interfere. Things are in motion that could have a drastic outcome if you don't let me handle it myself. But I give you my word that I will explain everything once I finish this battle. Just head to Alfea and keep the six girls called the Winx Club safe. You'll know who they are when you see a fuschia-haired girl and a red-headed girl. The red-head just lost someone close to her, and I was tasked with keeping her safe.

The male continued to jump inhumanly high on and off of his motorcycle between riding on it and jumping to counterattack the three witches, swinging his sword, deflecting the Trix's attacks while fighting back hard without even breaking a sweat. All of this was happening while the TV news crew was filming it for the entire Magic Dimension to see.

Misos’ head tilted. Then you don’t sense the corruption floating near those three… the corruption of soul energy, most commonly employed by Shadow Priests.

He released the built up energy in a force shot that hit a cloaked form that neither the Trix nor the rider had sensed, a dark purple cloak igniting in bright emerald flames tipped with brilliant orange. It took only seconds for the flames to consume the corrupted Priest’s body, his skeleton falling in ashes within moments.

Oh I sensed it alright. The rider said, still sounding mentally grateful. Those three bitches were being boosted by it, sent by the one who busted them out of prison, the same one who wants me dead. But I foresaw this and planned my counterattack before he realized something was wrong. Just head to Alfea. Keep the Winx Club safe. I'll explain everything to you when I finish this battle. But thanks for the assistance.

Mìsos’ head tilted fractionally as he noticed a boost bubble of natural energy as he crossed it, accelerating as he grunted, feeling a distinctive crack within the wall inside his mind as knowledge surged in his head suddenly, manifesting as an immediate migraine that felt like someone was trying to split his head apart from the inside. He didn’t feel himself tumble from the hoverboard as he shot through the gate at high speed, tumbling two yards from the Winx Club as he gripped his head, unaware the very dust around him was not just levitating but igniting.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU THREE BITCHES!" A yell could be heard from the rider as a shining white light began to shine in the distance from where they were, the sky darkening as the light began to brighten up even more. "MAXIMUM ENERGON OVERDRIVE BLAST!"

An explosion of sound and white light happened, temporarily blinding the Winx Club and Mìsos, whose eyes were closed. When the light began to die down, the sky returned to normal daytime. Next thing they knew, the gate recedes down, allowing the rider to pass through the gate, and he didn't look like he had fought the Trix at all.

"Whoo. Glad that's over." The rider said, coming to a stop on his motorcycle before vaulting off of it after shutting off the engine. His armor clinked together a little bit, replacing the Star Saber onto his back. He looks back at Mìsos. "You okay dude?"

“Other than feeling like Zeus before Athena was born from his cranium? Just peachy, kinda like an apple in a food processor,” he drawled sarcastically, gritting his teeth, unaware his irises held slitted pupils.

The rider's cheeks puff up as he tries to hold back his laughter at what Mìsos just said before he loses his shit and falls down and laughs his ass off.

"Pftt. Hahahahahahahahaha!" He said in one long string of laughter. "O-Oh my God, you don't know what you just said, but trust me, it was just too much. Much like my brother from another mother." The rider got his laughter under control and stood back up, walking over to Mìsos, who was still on the ground in slight pain, and held his hand out to Mìsos. "Take my hand. I'll help you up."

“I don’t get it… ugh…” he groaned, swaying as he was assisted to his feet, though he most certainly didn’t expect a certain honey blonde Nature Fairy to hug him from behind suddenly. He shivered at the warmth of her body, as Equis had rather chilly nights, especially as it had been a cold snap near the end of winter.

The rider saw the blonde with golden amber eyes, watching the exchange with a bored look. The rider knew what would get her attention.

"Acheron is still alive." The rider said simply.

Her eyes widened at that. “How did he survive… after what happened?” her voice was thick with emotion.

"He's being held prisoner." The rider said, his expression was dark at the thought of what Acheron was going through. "The only reason he is still alive… is because of his love for you. It's what's keeping him alive. So he can come back to you like he promised you."

“What bugs me is who sent those Shadow Priests. They only answer to one King… and he wouldn’t do that… sending them after anyone just for shits and giggles,” Mìsos muttered, unaware that said King had an Heir.

"I can tell you who it is. Because they've been going against him too. Especially Layla here." The rider said, pointing at the aforementioned fairy, the heir of the planet Andros. "And he's also the one who is controlling the Shadow Priests, because he must've made an alliance with their leader. I'll only give you all one word of who sent those three after me: Shadowhaunt."

All of the Winx’s eyes narrowed as steam rose from Bloom’s skin. “That fucking chaos sorcerer that Darkar teamed up with,” she muttered as her fist clenched as burning magic engulfed her hand.

The rider hummed in thought at Bloom's muttering, with Bloom not realizing that the rider could hear her mutter. "So Ethan Rayne is here? I've heard of him, but never thought he could cross the multiversal barrier to a different universe that is not his own. That takes a serious amount of magic and a specific spell to do, as far as I know, or an insane level of technology, as in alien levels of technology, to accomplish."

“He’s dead… he just doesn’t know it yet,” Mìsos growled as he gritted his teeth, feeling his canines and incisors sharpen and lengthen as he felt his scales shifting, not seeing the rainbow flames flickering off his skin as Flora stepped back in surprise. He bared his teeth as prismatic embers of flame flickered and rose from his skin as his fist drove into the ground hard abruptly as it surged, engulfing him in flames, unknowingly accessing his magic consciously for the first time, rather disturbing pops and cracks following before wings flared out.

"How about you blow off some much needed steam against Darkar and Ethan like a certain Saiyan Prince I'm friends with?" The rider said, looking at Mìsos. "Since you helped me out, now I'm asking you a favor. Put a wrench in their plans of trying to kill me. I have someone who needs a comforting shoulder to cry on. I need to do this alone. But I would very much appreciate the assistance in putting a wrench in Ethan and Darkar's plans. Remember, though, things are in motion. Don't kill them, just beat them up enough that they'll rethink ever attacking me again or seriously hold off on it."

Mìsos' opalescent gaze was dangerously focused before he turned as a deep orange vortex opened. "Oh, Ethan won't die. Yet. He'll wish he was dead, though." he growled, unknowingly sounding, in his fury, very similar to the Hellspawn side of a certain Shirai Ryu.

Bloom shivered as she hadn’t forgotten the darkness that her friends had saved her from… the cold darkness that Sky had been killed by. She saw the dragonkin step into the gateway which closed behind him.

The rider walked up to Bloom with a compassionate look on his face. He stopped in front of her. The object that was within his soul began to shine on his chest like a tattoo made of light through his armor, which made Bloom's eyes widen in surprise.

The rider noticed that and said, "You know what this is, don't you?"

Bloom blinked, cocking her head. “Not really, but I can feel the positive energy within it. It doesn’t have any darkness that I can feel. And I know what darkness feels like,” she said, her voice low as she shivered, recalling it though she didn’t like thinking about it. “It feels like ice. It feels cold.” she muttered.

"When the Trix turned you evil against your will, wasn't it?" The rider said with a compassionate look on his face still when she nodded. "I know about that. Believe me, I know more about everything than you can possibly imagine, Bloom. But just know that you can talk to me about it whenever you want. Know that I am here for you. I won't push you to do it if you're not ready to talk about it. But when you are ready to talk, I'll be here for you for the foreseeable future." The rider softly brought her into a tight but gentle protective hug. "It's okay to cry when you need to. Go ahead. Let it all out. Like I said, I'm right here."

Bloom sniffed, her eyes closing as she shivered, tears gathering at the corners of her eyes. She yelped as a portal opened behind him as Ethan Rayne, with heavily steaming wounds in his shoulders and upper arms before a scaled knee narrowly missed Ethan's skull, cracks spiderwebbing from the impact as Mìsos growled, grabbing the smoldering dark reddish purple cloak the man wore.

"You reek of a Sin Demon… an Exarch of Greed… which means you have ties to another demon…" Mìsos hauled him to his feet before he planted a brutal boot into Ethan's gut before hooking his head under his arm and falling back into a vicious DDT that made the Winx cringe at the blow before an eerie emerald glow ignited around the chaos sorcerer. "You're not worth the air you taint," he growled as he got tagged by a shard of ice that opened a cut from the outer corner of his right eye to his jawline as his head turned to stare, unblinking, at the Trix, before his head tilted as the gate swung inward, tagging all three smug looking witches in the back of the head with a clang. "I would hope that would knock some sense into them, but I doubt we'll be so fortunate."

His gaze shifted back to the entrapped chaos sorcerer as he inhaled slowly through his nose, not noticing the hints of pale icy blue and sea green flames flickering between his bared teeth.

"Mind if I cut in on this, brudda?" The rider asked, walking with a purposeful gait like a certain Saiyan from Earth against Frieza towards Ethan, the glow on his chest brightening to the point that Ethan had a look of absolute terror on his face. He more than likely felt the energy of the Matrix of Leadership, and he knew it meant his end, his true end. The rider’s face turned to a deep scowl of burning hatred and righteous fury.

“Ethan Rayne, what you did to Bloom to make her your wife was one thing.” The rider said, the white glow in his chest getting brighter, which was definitely hurting Ethan badly, even burning him. “But going so far as to kill an innocent man that she loved by using her to do it as a proxy when she didn’t want to do it. You are by far the most dishonorable and despicable person I have ever had the displeasure of encountering. And it’s time that you paid the price for your actions.” The glow got brighter and the sky turned dark once again like earlier before the rider showed up at Alfea. The rider crosses his arms in an X-shape across his chest as he says, “I… am Artemis Prime, last of the Primes of Cybertron, and I call upon the power of the Matrix of Leadership to end your reign of terror upon this or any world… ONCE AND FOR ALL!”

The rider, now known as Artemis Prime, shot his arms to his sides as the light of the Matrix within his soul reached it’s peak, shooting a beam of light at Ethan, burning a hole through him like a laser beam, while combusting the rest of him. Within minutes while he screamed in screams of pain and terror, he was nothing but a pile of ash as the light returned to normal in the sky.

“It’s over… for now.” Artemis said, breathing a sigh of relief. He let out a grunt of satisfaction as he turned around, only to be tackled and hugged by a crying Bloom, which surprised him. But he smiled a gentle smile and wrapped his arms around her, running his right hand through her hair.

Mìsos exhaled softly as he dropped to one knee, his draconian form dissolving into ashes as he fought to stay upright, his head swimming. He felt hands touch him and support him, unaware it was Flora and Layla, not noticing the concerned looks from the others.

“Get him to the infirmary, you two.” Artemis said, looking at his friend with concern. “I’ll stay here with Bloom while the rest of you keep an eye on him, just in case. No exceptions dude.” Artemis said with a concerned look at Mìsos, a concerned look that said to him ‘Don’t argue, just get some rest’.

Mìsos cocked an eyebrow. “Can you blame me? My magic was sealed away… why, no idea… and I really don’t like Chaos Mages of any sort. Had one back home that damn near drove everyone nuts,” he drawled with a slight shake of his head. He didn’t resist them guiding him into the College, however, though he didn’t know how he’d gotten here. True, that his adoptive mother did mention sending them to Alfea, though he wasn’t sure exactly how he’d gotten here so abruptly, as if his magic sensed a threat and reacted to it preemptively. He shivered slightly as he felt Layla’s fingers trailing up and down his spine, unknowingly up and down his scales, which he’d found were very sensitive to touch.

Artemis smiled and nodded as he guided Bloom to the stairs leading to the front doors of the school. She looked like she was on the verge of tears. And he didn't blame her. He was just glad he was able to bring some closure to what happened to Sky for her. He sat her down on the stairs as he sat down next to her, putting a comforting arm around her shoulders.

"I'm here for you, Bloom. If you want to talk about it, that is." Artemis said with a saddened smile. "Just know that if you feel like you need to cry, I'm right here. Let it all out if you need to, Bloom."

Bloom exhaled softly. “They used an illusion… they hoped to break me… using an illusion of something I never told anyone about… not even my adoptive parents.” she spoke with a hitch in her voice. “Which makes me even more pissed off at him that they would invade my mind like that… I mean, if you don’t have your own mind as a sanctuary, what do you have?” she sighed.

"It's okay, you don't have to tell me about it right now. Just go ahead." Artemis whispered, hugging her in a tight but gentle protective hug. "Just go ahead and cry. Let it all out. I'm right here."

Bloom drew in a shaky breath before her emotional dam let loose. She buried her face into Artemis's chest and cried, with Artemis holding her in the hug, running his hand through her hair as he silently cried with her.

Mìsos exhaled softly as he glanced at Layla, cocking his head before glancing back at the other girls walking not far behind them. He didn’t recognize any of them, but got the feeling that they would make a completely new legend.

Author's Note:

New coauthor - Artemis