• Published 20th Oct 2022
  • 779 Views, 4 Comments

Night of the Wolf - Dinomite123



Rainbow Dash's prank turned people to zombies. But, not everyone are zombies. It is time for her to go...werewolf!

  • ...
3
 4
 779

Wolf Battle

The Wonderbolt werewolf gang were racing to find Rainbow Dash and change her back. Soarin was blaming himself for listening to her and biting her.

"It was a mistake to give her werewolf powers." Soarin said.

"Well, she wanted to be like us, so you listened to her." Spitfire said to him.

"She also made attempts to save everyone, but now we know it was all a prank."

"Less talk, the more we find Rainbow Dash!" Misty Fly reminded them.

Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash now in her werewolf form was racing throughout the streets. She saw a full moon and a started a big howl that echoed through the night.

Little did she know that Applejack, Rarity, and CMC were following her in the truck. Big Mac was driving and Pinkie was with them as well.

"I had a feeling this prank was a bad idea." Pinkie felt guilty.

"We have plenty of time to blame ourselves later." Applejack told her. "Right now, we've gotta save Rainbow Dash."

Big Mac stopped to look around the area.

"Do you see her?" He asked.

"No, but I'm sure she's close."

As they looked around it was all quiet, when suddenly Rainbow werewolf popped out of nowhere and roared. They all screamed and drove off, and the werewolf chased after them.

"Rainbow, we're sorry! We just to teach you a lesson about your pranking!" Pinkie called to her.

"Can't you at least accept the lesson?" Applebloom replied.

But she couldn't hear them.

"I don't think she can hear us." Scootaloo said.

The werewolf roared which made Big Mac speed the truck up.

Meanwhile, Flash Sentry, Twilight, and Sunset Shimmer were in on it too. Flash was driving his car with Twilight and Sunset were riding along with him.

"I can't believe they're actually werewolves." Flash said.

"And so is Rainbow Dash, except she's an out-of-control savage one!" Sunset exclaimed.

"We can change her back, right?" Twilight wondered.

"I hope so."

Meanwhile, the truck led to the park and the werewolf was still following them.

"We can't shake her!" Sweetie Belle shouted.

Suddenly, Flash's car bumped into the truck.

"Hey, watch it, Flash!" Big Mac shouted.

"Sorry!"

The werewolf now followed Flash's car.

"Um, Flash, she's following us!" Twilight exclaimed.

Flash tried to speed up. He crossed a bridge and stayed on the path. But he lost control and aimed for the trees.

"Flash, look out!" Sunset yelled.

He turned the spinning wheel and missed every tree and then landed into the lake.

"Well, that was late parking!" Sunset mumbled.

"Where'd she go?"

They looked around until...the werewolf landed right in front of them. They screamed and scrambled right out of the car.

The werewolf was now ready to finish the job.

"Rainbow Dash, listen to us!" Sunset called.

"We only did this prank to teach you a lesson. Your pranks were out of control." Twilight said.

"We wanted to show you what it felt like. I didn't think you'd like it but had no choice." Pinkie said to her.

"We didn't think you'd be this upset!" Scootaloo replied.

"Please, calm down. Before start causing not only drama, but madness and chaos." Applejack begged.

But she wouldn't listen. Excepted she roared.

"Wow, she has bad breath."

"I don't think there's any Rainbow left in her."

Meanwhile, the wolf could smell her scent.

"I can smell her, she's close." Spitfire said.

They then saw her getting closer to Pinkie and the rest, getting ready to attack.

"There she is! And she's ready for the hunt!" Misty Fly replied.

"We better get down there!"

They speed to the rescue and formed into their half human/half wolf form and jumped right onto her.

The nasty werewolf squirmed and threw them the ground. But they got up and continued the battle.

Spitfire lunged at her but was knocked down. Misty Fly jumped on her back but was lunged down to grass. Fleetfoot speeded right under her and grabbed her tail and High Winds landed on her back.

The wolf roared in fury and spanned around and around and around. And that made them dizzy and fell down.

Soarin then got close to her.

"Rainbow, listen to me! I know you're in there, and I know you're still the loyal girl I know." He said to her. "Please, don't let your anger get the best of you."

It looks like she was calming down, but she swatted Soarin out of the way. He looked unconscious.

The rest were scared and ready meet their end. But Sunset Shimmer remembered something. She pulled out her phone and showed the werewolf a picture of her and her friends.

"Rainbow, you would never want to hurt anyone around you." She said softly. "Even your own friends."

"You've always been loyal to people around you." Rarity cried. "Even to us."

"Just think of all fun we've had together then right now." Applejack replied.

"Rainbow Dash, we're your friends and will always be." Twilight said.

The werewolf began to softly drain down. Just then, Soarin jumped right in front of them, he looked at at her and did the most powerful and echoing roar of all.

Then the werewolf suddenly transformed back into Rainbow Dash. She was confused and nude.

"Huh? What happened? Where am I?" She sounded dizzy and collapsed.

"Thank heavens, for minutes I thought I was wolf chow." Rarity sighed in relief.

"Now that it's over let's get her to..." Before Sunset could finish, Soarin picked Rainbow up.

"No, I'll take her. You've all done enough." Soarin glared as he carried her back to his house.

The rest felt a little bit guilty fire pulling the mean prank on Rainbow Dash.

"We didn't mean to upset her that much." Scootaloo said.

"We just want to show her how everyone felt about her pranks." Pinkie said.

"Well, next time you want to teach her a lesson, be sure to have a nice conversation with her." Spitfire spat out.

The wondercolts left the rest alone, and they feared that they cost themselves a friend.

Later at Soarin's house, he put Rainbow Dash on his bed. He cuddled along with her.

"Don't worry, Rainbow. Everything's gonna be alright." He whispered to her as he kissed her forehead and feel asleep.

They did look cute sleeping together.