• Published 20th Oct 2022
  • 778 Views, 4 Comments

Night of the Wolf - Dinomite123



Rainbow Dash's prank turned people to zombies. But, not everyone are zombies. It is time for her to go...werewolf!

  • ...
3
 4
 778

Wolf Within

That night was a night of terror, but now it's a night of howling.

"Coooookies!" Rarity and Applejack zombies walked all around the street.

Until they saw Rainbow Dash who is face the other direction.

"Raaainbooow Daaaash!"

But Dashy wasn't afraid anymore, because she was now a werewolf. She then turned around with a horrifying growl and with glowing red eyes.

"I'm afraid anymore, cuz I can feel the wolf the inside of me!" She growled.

Soarin joined in.

"It's we have a little hunt!" He snarled.

The two girl zombies screamed and ran in terror.

"Look at them, they're running like a bunch of scaredy cats." Rainbow laughed.

"Let's follow them." Soarin ordered.

They suddenly turned into a form of actual wolves and ran after them.

Meanwhile, the Wondercolt werewolves appeared in front of other people and scared them and they to formed into actual wolves.

"Let's give them a taste of their own medicine." Spitfire growled.

"The medicine that can cure them." Misty Fly said.

They speed off.

Meanwhile, Soarin and Rainbow were chasing Rarity and Applejack down the streets.

"I still don't get it. How can zombies be afraid?" Rainbow wondered.

"Whatever the reason, I'm sure it has something to do with casualty." Soarin said.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Wonderbolt werewolves were chasing after other zombies.

The cake twins crawled around until High Winds and Fleetfoot jumped front of them and roared. The twins cried until Ms. Cakes and Mrs. Cakes grabbed them and ran. The two werewolves chased after them in their wolf forms.

Flash Sentry, Sunset Shimmer, Twilight Sparkle, and Spike were walking stumbly until Blaze and Suprise appeared and roared. They ran away and they chased after them.

Meanwhile, Rainbow and Soarin raced around the park to and look around. There was no one else here.

"It seems quiet around here." Rainbow said.

"You think?" Soarin spoke.

Then they saw Pinkie. They decided to sneak up and scare her. They creeped into the bush and popped out with a roar.

Pinkie screamed and ran. They followed her.

At last, they arrived at Canterlot High School. The whole zombie army were in the hallway, but the werewolf team were sneaking right in the place.

They finally made an entrance in the school in their accurate wolf forms. Everyone was terrified of the Wonderbolt wolves surrounding them.

"You all look tasty, how about a little ketchup to go with that!" Rainbow Dash licked her lips.

"Or maybe a little pepper and salt!" Spirfire sticked her tongue out.

Then music began playing as they got closer them.

Rainbow Dash: You say my pranks are out of control

Spitfire: Said you want cookies?

Soarin: Did I hear cookies?"

Misty Fly: Huh?

Soarin and Rainbow Dash: Tell us again, gee, It's so incredible!

Fleetfoot: That you're so rude

High Winds: That you're so rude

Blaze: When you are food!

Rainbow Dash: It's time to chow down!

Fleetfoot/High Winds: Chow down!

All: Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-chow down!

Rainbow Dash: I'm chompin' at the bit, baby

Soarin: My stomach's on the growl, son

Spitfire/Blaze: Chow down! Chow down!
You've both been invited on a date
Two courses handed to us on a plate
We'll have you raw, won't be long to wait

All: Seeing you're already toasty brown
Chow down!
Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-chow down!

Thunderlane: Your ribs are looking so tasty

Suprise: Such chewy little chops, chums

Fleetfoot/High Winds: Eat up!

Spitfire: Now wasn't it her mom who ate your dad?

Spitfire/Blaze: And having parents eaten makes us mad

Soarin: We're gonna settle up the score a tad

Fleetfoot/High Winds: We've never had a snack of such renown
Chow down!
Chow down!

Misty Fly: Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh

Spitfire: What, Misty? What is it?

Soarin: Hey, did we order this dinner to go?

Blaze: No -

Spitfire: Well, there it goes!

Soarin/Rainbow Dash: I think we should begin the meal from scratch
So many juicy segments to detach
Be good as gold for you're as good as carved

Spitfire: Here, little zombie

Soarin/Rainbow Dash: We're starved!

At last, the wolves gang were in the gymnasium surrounding the zombies.

"At last, tonight we feast!" Rainbow Dash grinned with hunger.

Everyone was scared until Pinkie decided to dropped the act.

"STOP! PLEASE DON'T EAT US! IT WAS JUST ALL A PRANK! I SWEAR! WE JUST WANTED TO TEACH YOU A LESSON ABOUT PRANKING, RAINBOW!"

"Haha! Well maybe you should've thought of that before you...wait, what?" Rainbow Dash realized something. "This was all a prank?"

Everyone wiped the rainbow goo of their mouth's.

"What? Wait...What's happening?"

"Just delighting in pranking the prankster." Rarity fixed her hair with her hairbrush.

"Yeah. How does it feel to get some of your own medicine?" Applejack chuckled.

"So...you're...not sick? None of you are?"

"Of course not, silly!"

"Gotcha!" Everyone laughed.

"I hope that teaches you something, Rainbow." Sunset Shimmer said.

"Wait a minute, we had to scare you guys for nothing." Spitfire exclaimed.

"Nope, nice werewolf costumes by the way." Twilight said.

"You all sounded realistic." Fluttershy giggled.

"And you can thank Pinkie Pie. After you told her about your plan to prank the whole town, she got everypony together and came up with a way to turn the tables on you."

"Aw, shucks, it was nothing! Just a little something I threw together."

"Wow! You should see your face!" Scootaloo laughed.

"Talk about funny!" Applebloom smiled.

But Rainbow Dash suddenly grew very very angry.

"You guys think this is funny! I was really scared! I thought I made everybody sick! You can't just go around—"

"Pranking whoever you feel like?"

"Without thinking about how it might make them feel?"

"Or if they'd even enjoy it?"

"Or think it's funny?"

But Rainbow Dash isn't buying it.

"THAT'S NO EXCUSE! NOTHING'S AN EXCUSE! YOU GUYS AREN'T FUNNY AT ALL!"

"Rainbow, it was just a joke to..."

"YOUR THE JOKE, PINKIE! YOU GUYS ARE THE JOKE!"

Everyone gasped.

"Rainbow, sweetie, calm down." Principle Celestia said softly.

"CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN? I DON'T WANT TO CALM DOWN! YOU'VE ALL HURT ME SO MUCH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW IT FEELS INSIDE OF ME!"

"Rainbow, let's talk about this." Sunset tried to calm her down.

"NOW YOU WILL TRULY UNDERSTAND HOW IT REALLY FEELS INSIDE OF ME!"

Rainbow Dash screamed in pain as she kneeled down as black fur grew, her teeth sharpened, her eyes grew wide eyes, her clothes tore.

Everyone watched in horror. Their best friend was transforming right in front of them. They thought it was all fake werewolf make up, but now they know it's real.

When her transformation was finally complete, she was now a full werewolf with rainbow hair. Everyone was shocked in horror.

The werewolf lunged at them. Everyone screamed when she tried to attack them. Then Soarin and Spitfire jumped on her.

"Rainbow, calm down!" Soarin exclaimed.

"Yeah, chill out." Spitfire called to her.

The werewolf swinged them right of the wall. The werewolf went right through a window with a loud shatter and ran lose on the streets.

Everyone was shocked at what they just witnessed.

"Do you all have any idea what you've done?" Soarin exclaimed.

"We were just trying to teach Rainbow Dash a lesson about her pranking." Applejack explained.

"Yeah, well you didn't. You just made it all worse." Spitfire shouted.

"Wait, if she's really a werewolf, then that means you guys are really werewolves?" Rarity said.

"Yes, and now thanks to you guys we have to go out and find her and cure her!"

"Let's go."

They all formed into their accurate wolf forms and raced outside to find Rainbow Dash.

Everyone watched them go and had realization of what happened and what they did. They knew they had to fix it somehow.