• Published 20th Oct 2022
  • 659 Views, 2 Comments

Mystical Bonding - LogicalDelta



Canterlot High. The umain place in which anything Magical happens. But 4 students come to this school with mystic abilities. And shake things up alittle with people coming after them, that can’t be stopped with Friendship. Or can they?

  • ...
 2
 659

Club Day Part:1

Leo Sighs as he is being dragged by Raph to the gymnasium. "Why am I being forced here?" Leo asks Raph. Donnie and Mikey were following behind them.

"Because we should all join a club and hone our skills. besides fighting. And come on. We Could Have some fun making new friends, we can't just talk to each other all the time." Raph told his younger brothers. Leo Looking unimpressed gets up from the ground. "Fine. But I won't like it" Leo says as goes to check out the booths.

Donnie Looks around and pushes some buttons on his tech-gauntlet. "I really wish dad put me into crystal prep, I could be among likeminded genius's" Donnie Says only to be replied with a gasp from Mikey. "Donnie, Dad told us to-" Mikey is interrupted by Donnie talking over him. "Stick together, I get it Mikey." Donnie starts to walk around and check out the booths, Hoping for a science one. Mikey looks around and takes out his skateboard. "See Ya later Raph" Mikey says as he skates away.

Raph Proceeds to look around the gymnasium looking at the booths. He then spots his eye on one booth in the corner with no people around it. There running it was who he assumed to be the president of the club just sitting there Sighing. He looks at the sign Infront of it. Gardening club "Ohh that could be good for dads' yard." He proceeds to walk over to the booth.


Leo Had no intention to Join a club, but if it would get Raph off his back, then so be it. None of them even caught his eye though, and he didn't want to join one he would hate.

Eventually Leo would Give up on trying to find a club and would sit on the bleachers in the back of the school. He would take out his phone to play some games on it.

Leo Would Get Hit in the face with a soccer ball and fall behind the bleachers. "Damn Ninja sense" he would whimper covering his face.

A Girl with Rainbow Hair would quickly walk over to Leo and hold out a hand for him. "Sorry Dude, Didn't Mean to hit you." Leo would grab to her hand as she pulled her up.

"I thought everyone was inside looking for clubs to join?" He says, Still covering his face.

"Ehh, Clubs aren't really for me. The only one I'm interested in is the yearbook club, and that's because I'm able to put all my achievements I did this sports season." She told him, still making sure he was okay.

Leo Would dust off his back and pick up his phone. "Well, Good first impression for the new kid at school. Your training taught you to hit someone in the face." he says as he stops covering his face and puts on his backpack.

Rainbow would have a blush from embarrassment before she shakes her head. "Hey, like I said I didn't mean to and hold up. You're the new Student?" She asks as Leo gives you Her a nod in response. "Let's Forget our first Interaction and start over. Hey New Kid, My Names Rainbow Dash"

Leo took her hand and shook it. "Names Leo, Leonardo Yoshi" he says.

"Wait? Yoshi! As in the son of Hamato Yoshi?! AKA Lou Jitsu, who starred with Daring Do In Daring Do vs. the Swamp Monster!" She Says Excitingly. She was standing Infront of her second favorite actor's kid. Who she hit with a soccer ball. Her Heart Sank

"Oh my god. I Hit Lou Jitsu's kid in the face." Her face turns pale. "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE ME! ILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE UP FOR IT. Here I'll give you a tour of the school." She says Embarrassed. She even surprised herself with how she acted.

"Hey, it's okay, you really don't have to do anythi-" Leo is stopped as he is dragged by Rainbow to start his unwanted tour around the school.


Raph Walked up to the booth and introduced himself. "Hello, my names Is Rapheal Yoshi!" He tells the Girl. Trying his best to do a Good first impression.

The girl seemed to be shocked that Raph came to her booth before she said her name back. "HI, My Names Wallflower blush" she says kind of monotone, clearly looking like she wasn't expecting someone to come up to her booth.

Raph Saw this and he tried to not make it awkward. "I was wondering if I could join the gardening club?" He asks her.

Wallflower seemed to be caught off guard by Raph's question. Clearly not expecting anyone to actually ask to join. She had a small smile form on her face, though Raph didn’t notice it.

“Ummm. Sure, you can join the gardening club. But, this isn’t a prank is it?” She asks him, hoping to not get her hopes up.

“What? No way, I’m not like those people. I genuinely want to join.” He says to her. He wondered why she though it was a prank? Maybe someone did it once to her.

“Well, I would like someone else to join.” She said in a sad tone. It made Raph feel pretty bad for her.

“Do I sign up or just meet up with you whenever?” He asks her.

“Oh no, here the sign-up sheet. Just sign your name here” Wallflower points to the top spot on the list.

Raph went to go sign his name when he notices there weren’t any other names on the list. He figured Either this is a new list, or he was the first one to Sign Up. He Then signed his name and gave the sheet back to wallflower.

"Here you go, I hope to see you again Wallflower.” Raph says as he hands back the sign-up sheet.

Wallflower takes back the sign-up sheet and looks at Raph. “Thank you do much for signing up, and I hope to see you as well Raph.” She says.

Raph then walks away to go and Look for his brothers to check if they were actually lookin at the booths.

Author's Note:

Hey Everyone, Delta Here. This is my first fanfic so I’m still new to this. I accept all criticism on it and any help to make my future chapters betters will be greatly appreciate. Hope to see you all soon.