• Published 11th Oct 2022
  • 200 Views, 15 Comments

THE SPACECRAFT. - Sunnysunny77



Twilight wakes up on a strange place that isnt home to her.

  • ...
 15
 200

1

...
The sound of leafs rustling, and the strange mechanical chirping of what sounded like birds made its way into Twilights ears. Her ear twitched at the strange sound, it felt as if she had been woken from a deep sleep. Had she been sleeping? Had she gone unconscious? Thats what she wanted to know.

...

After a few seconds, she decided to open her eyes. Artificial light peeked into her eyelids, as she shut them back up quickly, only presuming it to be the sun that she had accidentally stared at. She tried to sit up, but only struggled more and more. Her limbs fidgeted as exhaustion ached in her body.

But from what? From what was she exhausted from? She couldn't remember anything that she could possibly be exhausted from. As far as she knew, she was just spending some time with her friends, when suddenly-- everything went black for no apparent reason.

She groaned in pain, drawing her mouth back in a potrait of frustration. She just wanted to open her eyes and figure out where the hell she was. She knew from the feeling on the ground, she was sitting on a field of grass-- but she needed to see more. It wasn't possible for her to just randomly end up in some field of grass for no reason.

She finally opened her eyes again, this time not having light pouring into her eyes. She felt relieved, now she could figure out where she was without being blinded to almost death.

...

She was in a dark green field of grass. It was rather windy; so she looked up at the trees. But the leafs; they weren't moving. So where was the gust of winds blowing on her coming from? No matter how much she looked foward, nothing seemed to be the cause of it.

She looked up. The sky... it was a pale shade of purple, and it was glowing down right on her. The sun-- or, at least it looked like the sun-- from the brief glimpse she got of it, she could tell it was a bright shade of red, almost like a crimson color.

She looked at the sides of her, she was surrounded by surprisingly normal trees-- she seemed to be in the middle of some sort of pathway. It would be the only explanation as to why there were no trees in the spot she was in.

As she looked down, she took notice of the objects surrounding her. There was a plate of what looked to be debris beside her, but from what had it come from? It looked to be a pale silver color, and along the right side were blue stripes, but it appeared to cut off on the part where it was broken.

She raised it with her magic curiously, and took a better look at it. It was thick, hard, almost like stone. It was almost a bit hard for her to carry it. She took a better look at it from its bottom-side, there appeared to be all sorts of broken wires sticking out from it.

"...What?.." She uttered in her confusion. What could this possibly be from? A plane? A robot? Endless possibilities filled her mind as she tried to think of what on earth it could be. She then turned to the only other object around her.

It was a paper. A very crinkled paper at that-- pale, written on all fancily. It was a bit concerning how it was easy to read, yet so ripped apart. The paper read;

"RU5UUlkgTlVNQkVSICMjIyMjCgpXZSdyZSBmaW5hbGx5IGhlcmUhIE91ciBuZXcgaG9tZSEgQWZ0ZXIgeWVhcnMgb2YgdHJ5aW5nIHRvIGNvZGUgYSB3b3JsZCBqdXN0IGxpa2Ugb3VycyBhbmQgZml0IGVub3VnaCBmb3IgdXMgdG8gbGl2ZSBpbiwgd2UgZmluYWxseSBoYXZlIGl0IHJlYWR5ISBXZSBqdXN0IGhhdmUgdG8gYmUgY2FyZWZ1bCBhcyBub3QgdG8gYWxlcnQgdGhlIG9uZXMgd2hvIHRvb2sgb3VyIGhvbWVzIGZyb20gdXMuIFdobyBrbm93cyB3aGF0IGVsc2UgdGhleSBjb3VsZCBkbz8="

...

...

What on earth was that supposed to mean?

Was it supposed to be some type of code? Probably. No pony would randomly write several different letters and numbers for no reason. Maybe she could try finding something else as to why a clue on what the fuck it was saying?

She didn't know what else to do now. She was alone, or at least it seemed so. There were no signs of villages or towns anywhere, no sounds of ponies anywhere. So what was she supposed to do? Surely there wasn't much she could do in the middle of nowhere.

A sudden pulsing sound erupted from the trees all around, causing her to flinch back in surprise. She looked at one tree in particular, making sure not to take her gaze off of any other trees.

The leafs glowed, pulled almost. Bright colors flashed every time it did pulse, making a weird whirring sound that sounded almost otherworldly. She widened her eyes, shocked at what she was witnessing. Trees couldn't do that! Unless.. some pony was making them? She didn't know. Was that even possible?

Then, from under the leafs... grew fruits. Well.. more like the fruits suddenly manifested, like some sort of apparition.

There were bright purple fruits; sparkling, appetizing, almost impossible to look away from with how delicious it looked. It was in the shape of a ball, and looked incredibly doughy. It didn't even look like a fruit, it almost looked like a mini cake of some kind.

Then, there were the brown fruits; they were in the shape of a ball, but reaked of a foul odor. It looked like it was rotten, with the center being nearly torn out. It looked like it would crumble away with even the slightest touch. Truly, this fruit disgusted Twilight, even though she never had it before.

Then, the pulsing faded, and the leafs were no longer glowing, nor making any type of sound. All Twilight could hear was the sound of the leafs brushing against eachother and what sounded like birds chirping. Were those really birds? She didn't know.

She sighed, shakily. Her hooves trembled as she attempted to stand up once more, and barely managed to catch herself. It was like she hadn't walked in forever, like she didn't know how to.

"Alright, Twilight.. you can do this, you can do this! This might just be another test that Princess Celestia is giving you! Who's to say you were just randomly put here by some unknown force?" She chuckled proudly, trying to soothe herself.

Yet even though she was alone, she couldn't help but shake the feeling that something was off. A chill ran up her spine. For the first time in her life, she couldn't conclude what was going on. And she didn't like it.

Author's Note:

Boom-- what do you think so far?