• Published 3rd Oct 2022
  • 148 Views, 0 Comments

Soarin’s Party - Muko987



Cheese Sandwich throws a party for Soarin, who doesn’t have much friends. That's where Derpy, Braeburn, Caramel & Octavia comes in being his former friends ever since colts and fillies days.

  • ...
 0
 148

Chapter 1

Cheese Sandwich trailed through countless cities spreading ideal huge budget parties for every pony around him, on the ground anyway.

He glanced up at Cloudsdale wondering if his cheesy tingle is calling him up there.

Hmm, his cannon got confiscated last month. Unless that little filly Dash isn’t busy?

A gleaming smile appeared under his hat before he galloped left side of the road starting his journey toward ponyville.

“I dunno if I’ll make it in time, but I can’t ignore a cheesy sense.” Cheese Sandwich muttered to his squeaky second chicken toy, Boneless.

Twenty minutes after he arrived in Ponyville, there was no sight of that little filly or her friends.

But, all wasn’t lost sensing who needed that party. One of the wonderbolts, Soarin.

“Rare to see you down here Soarin, looking for a pink little filly?” Cheese Sandwich lightly interrogated under his hat.

“Dash’s friend, Pinkie Pie? Er no, I was picking up cupcakes for my fifth anniversary as a Wonderbolt.”Soarin raised his bag before going on his way.

Cheese Sandwich followed his pace. “Throwing a…party?”

“Party? Oh, no way I can ask any pony to cancel their plans.” Soarin chuckled a bit.

Cheese Sandwich's serious persona faltered at those words. “No party? Can’t ask any pony-but you’re a celebrity!”

Soarin winced with his smile. “That doesn’t mean anything, Cheese.”

Cheese Sandwich's serious persona kicked in. “Enough with the excuses, while I’m no expert at making genuine friends show up. Party for your fifth year is crucial.”

“Well, I wouldn’t mind one to be honest-“ Soarin paused seeing his party planner pull up a huge goofy grin that reminded him of Pinkie Pie.

————————————————————————

Cheese Sandwich got a lot of work for him. While he managed to get three Wonderbolts in, That wasn’t enough for a party.

He went into a thinking pose on Sugar Cube Corner table unsure how many cupcakes to order.

This Wonderbolt did lack friends.

He flashed a determined look that didn't go unnoticed by Soarin who was eating his second cupcake. “You gotta have friends since you were a colt, did you completely lose contact with them?“

“Course, I did. So long ago I’ve seen, Carmel, Braeburn, Octavia and…Derpy?”

They both looked at Derpy in her mail-carrying uniform “Who, me?” She bumped her hoof on side of the counter withholding an ow out loud in her gritted teeth.

“You’re free to attend a party hosted by Cheese Sandwich?“

Derpy crossed-eyes went toward the two seated stallions.