• Published 26th Aug 2022
  • 669 Views, 3 Comments

Anon the Fairy Pony - Scootaboom1



Anon is now a pony, but a very small pony.

  • ...
3
 3
 669

Ch 1

Anon

As the sweet embrace of sleep left me I felt myself...

... laying on dirt, I think?

I slowly started to wake up when a massive tremor instantly woke me up.

My eyes opened to a orange hoof a hair's width of my muzzle.

Wait muzzle?

Am I some kind of tiny horse or maybe pony?

Well now is not the time to worry about that.

After all I am in the middle of a busy town square.

As the pastel colored ponies continued on their way around me I called out in hope of getting at least one's attention.

But try as I might, none payed me any mind.

Then I was stepped on.

Fuck...

As I crawled out of the me shaped hole in the ground I questioned if I was invisible.

No there is probably more to it than that since they couldn't seem to hear or feel me.

I guess that I will just have to find someone who can see me.

After all with how many ponies there are here at least one of them should be able to see me.

Unfortunately while I was not paying attention I was kicked from behind.

Because of my small size I launched high into the air, or at least by my standards.

Though to be fair, I went pretty far.

Nearly being launched into the river.

Fortunately I managed to grab a long pink mane.

Lowering myself on the back of the pegasus I decided that it was much safer on here.

Then I noticed that there was another passenger.

A white bunny rabbit scowled at me.

I gulped and said that I meant no harm.

Wait?

Is that rabbit able to see me?

Before my brain fully processed what that meant the pegasus turned her head, and asked the rabbit named Angel if something was wrong.

My eyes went wide.

The told her in what I could only assume was a form of sign language and she continued on her way.

This rabbit could communicate with someone!

Practically begging I asked Angel to tell the pegasus about me and that I was in need of help.

Angel tapped his chin in thought before smiling.

The pegasus was about half way across the bridge and Angel turned to me with a smile.

I was on the verge of shouting with joy...

...

...

...and then he kicked me.

"Fuck you Angel rabbit!!!!"

I scream as I fell to the water below.

I sure hope that I know how to swim?

Though the current was pretty slow, because of my size it was pretty strong by my standards.

Hopefully the fish will not notice or eat me.

Thankfully a leaf on a twig began to float by me.

Grabbing it I was able to regain my breath.

Paddling to shoreline I made my way to safety.

When I finally made it to the shore I did my best to dry myself off.

Looking to the twig I was considering bringing it with me but it was quite large compared to me.

But it should make me more visible to the ponies walking around.

That is unless my invisibility stretched to the twig somehow as well?

Well...

...If I was thrown into the river or another body of water I could use it as a floatation device.

I also may need it for building a shelter.

Then again I have no idea on how to go about doing that?

In fact it may be easier to just start living in someone's house, after all it works for small fairy tale creatures.

Still that will have it's own problems such as the owner finding my living space and cleaning it out.

That is unless, my invisibility stretches to my living space as well?

Taking in my surroundings I saw that I had ended up somewhere near the edge of town.

At least that means there will be less foot traffic, which should make it easier to get around.

As I made my way to the nearest house to see if it would make a suitable home, I noticed that none of the ponies walking around payed attention to me.

I even poked one with my twig, but they only experienced a small itch.

When I reached the edge of the house I decided to look around the back for a way in.

As I entered the alley way I searched for a way into one of houses, but I was not able to find any.

As I searched my desperation continued to grow.

Why can't there be an easy of of the way into a house that was out of the way?

Then a voice sounded behind me, "Is that twig giving off emotions?"

I turned back in shock, and saw a creature that I didn't quite know how to describe.

The best way I could describe it was a cross between a horse and a insect of some kind?

Wait...

... giving off emotions?

The others didn't even notice the twig let alone me, if she could because her ability to sense emotions let's her see through it?

If it truly does than she can help me!

She started to speak again, "No, not the twig? Unless something invisible is holding the twig, right?"

I waved the twig around in the air. Trying to focus as much of my joy for being noticed as I could.

She let out a gasp of enthusiasm and said, "I've read about these! Fairy Ponies! I thought your kind were extinct! Are you the last of your kind? (Gasp) Do you want to come live in my dorm room?"

I shouted in joy though from what I could gather she could not hear it, but she did take my emotions as a yes.

She helped me into an empty pocket of her saddle bag.

I found it to actually be quite comfortable.

Curling up at the bottom of the pocket my eyes began to grow heavy.