• Published 31st Jul 2022
  • 146 Views, 95 Comments

My Blue Crush - Diawesome



Rocka Heartmutely is crush on Rainbow Dash but she too shy to talk to her.

  • ...
 95
 146

2. Not Friendly Chat and Apology

Rocka Heartmutely.s Pov

''Well, darling, why you not stop being shy and talk to her?''

Violet girl asks me from behind with her friends and l look at them, l just sigh and look computer still, l put that off and l turn to talk to them.

''Yeah! when you stop being shy, you feel much better! so why are you shy around her?'' A pink-haired girl with a loud voice asks me that but l just can't tell the truth about why l am shy around her.

''Darling, you can tell us, we not tell anyone.'' Violet girl says to me with a smile and l just shake my head.

''l-l...l can't, sorry.'' l say to them with a nervous tone, and l see Sunset Shimmer come to me closer, l know her very well, when she was a demon and then when she change.

''If you do not tell us, I force you to tell.'' She said to me and l started to be scared, she touch my hand so tight that it hurt.

l close my eyes tight but nothing happened, so l open my eyes slowly, l see Sunset Shimmer looking at me shocked even her friends too, so l push her away from me, and l run away out the library, l was so scared and not look back when she falling on the floor.


Sunset Shimmer's Pov

When she pushed me to the library floor l was still shocked that l can't be able to look at that girl's thoughts, is my magic broken, or do she somehow able to stop me from looking at her thoughts but how? only me and my friends have magic.

''Sunset! are you okay? what happened?!'' My friend Twilight asks me and helps me up.

''l don't know Twilight, l just try to look at her thoughts. Still, somehow she is able to stop me from looking at her thoughts l don't know how.'' l say that to Twilight and she is shocked about it, another friend, Applejack comes to me with an angry face and her hands on her waist.

''Sunset, what are you ah, thinking?!'' Applejack asks me with an angry farmer accent.

''Yeah! why do you scare her like that? now she thinks we are bullies!'' Pinkie Pie says to me and sighs.

''l sorry girls, l just want to know what she is hiding but able not to do it.'' l says with feel bad and Rarity comes to put its hand on my shoulder.

''Listen, dear, you can't just force someone to tell what they have in mind, you know that right Sunset?'' Rarity says to me with a friendly smile and l just nod with a smile.

And we all are walking to class.


Skip it time and normal's pov

Rarity is Just in her The Carousel Boutique and making clothes, she started thinking of Rocka Heartmutely and she hopes she is okay about it what's just happening but soon she hears the doorbell when someone comes inside, so Rarity gets up from the chair and walks to over her or him. ''Welcome to The Carousel Boutique, how l can help-'' Rarity stop there when she sees Rocka Heartmutely standing there, and she is just surprised by that.

''H-Hi, look l sorry that runs away from you all, l just get scared what Sunset gonna do something to me,'' Rocka says sorry to Rarity and she just smiles, fixes hair, and walks over to her.

Darling, you not to say sorry, you just scared and l get it that, and Rocka can we talk?'' When Rarity asks that Rocka is surprised that some of the reasons.

''Wait, how do you know my name?'' Rocka asks Rarity that.

''Well, l just hear someone students, darling.'' Rarity says that and Rocka nods slowly.

''Well, maybe should talk if can trust you,'' Rocka says to her, and Rarity was shocked but soon she smiles.

''Of course, you can darling, let's sit down and started a conversation.''


Rarity says and Rocka nods they both walk to the kitchen and started a conversation, and Rocka sits down on the chair, looking around. ''You have a nice place, Missy, uhm.'' Rocka stops there cus she doesn't know Rarity's name.

''l sorry, my name is Rarity, dear, and do you want tea or coffee?'' Rarity asks her with a smile.

''Coffee, thank you, and nice meeting you Rarity,'' Rocka says to her with a shy smile.

Rarity smiled and started making coffee for her and herself, sitting down to talk to her.

Author's Note:

Well, Chapter 2 fix it too here is, hope is better.