• Published 26th Jul 2022
  • 146 Views, 2 Comments

Mark Invents Microsoft Edge - Faedelaide



Shadowmark Crimsonmoon starts up a tech company, marries Nightmare Moon, and kills Rainbow Dash.

  • ...
 2
 146

chapter five: doom

Shadowmark Crimsonmoon was very upset that day. he said "aw frick" and threw his one and only son out of the fourteenth story window. why was he mad? i dunno ask him. but also there was other ponies and they were building apple. oh no. Since applejack was dead of a heart attack, the apple was no longer trademarked, and a bunch of ponies including rainbow dash (whos still dead) maked apple to trademark apples and throw them at Shadowmark Crimsonmoon cuz theyre evil.

Nightmare Moon, whos not on the moon anymore went over to apple industries to buy apples. she bought all of them and rainbow dash was like "oh no, my apples" and then they all died of heart attacks (except for Nightmare Moon and Shadowmark Crimsonmoon).

Shadowmark Crimsonmoon was like "good job sweaty" and then they made out and the apples looked on in horror cuz theyre apples. Then all the apples had heart attacks cuz they ate applejack and applejack has heart attack disease. oh no.

Mark was like "oh no" and Nightmare Mon was like "ok" and then they made out some more. but the apples still died.