• Published 7th Jul 2022
  • 357 Views, 2 Comments

The Great and Chaotic Date - The Hidden Pony



Discord asks Trixie to help him with something. Trixie is hesitant because the idea that Discord thought of is absolutely crazy! Although it is a very good opportunity for them to both learn a little bit about love.

  • ...
1
 2
 357

The Question

Discord looked at himself in the mirror. He wanted to make sure he looked good before he left to go by Fluttershy's. He didn't want Fluttershy to look at him as a dirty slob, then again it was in his very nature to be at times. Nevertheless, he still wanted to give the best impression he could, especially to Fluttershy.

After he checked himself in his broken mirror, Discord went outside his house and teleported himself to Ponyville. When he arrived at Ponyville, he started making his way to Fluttershy's house. It didn't take him long to get there since he was the Lord of Chaos and all. He knocked on the door and waited for Fluttershy to come outside. And she would come outside with a big smile on her face.

"Oh hello Discord, I didn't expect you to be here this morning. Weren't you here yesterday?" Fluttershy said delightfully.

"Well yeah I was, but I thought why not spend some quality time this morning with my favorite pony. If that's okay with you." Discord said.

"Yeah of course! You can come inside and I'll make us both some pancakes and sweet tea." Fluttershy said.

"Great, sounds good!"

Discord followed Fluttershy inside and sat on her big fluffy couch. He watched as Fluttershy started making the tea and pancakes in the kitchen. A few minutes later, Fluttershy placed a table in front of him and put the pancakes and the tea on the table.

"Why thank you Fluttershy, you're such a dear."

"Of course Discord. It's not a big deal." Fluttershy said, modestly.

"Yeah you're right, it's not. What would make it a big deal is if the sweet tea was actually color changing tea."

Discord then used his magic to change the sweet tea into a dark purple that would change into a new color in the next second. Both Discord and Fluttershy laughed.

"Oh my god Discord, that was a good one."

"I mean they did also call me the Lord of Comedy back in the day." Discord said with a grin.

This caused Fluttershy to laugh again, this time even more hysterical. After Discord was finished with his color changing tea and his pancakes, he went into the kitchen and put the dishes in the sink. When he was done, he started to discreetly rehearse something he had practiced the night before.

"Hey Fluttershy do you want to hang out together at a restaurant? No, that's too bland. Oh, what about, Fluttershy my dear, let's eat together at a special restaurant, just the two of us. No….that's too suggestive. I know, Fluttershy I was wondering if we could go to a restaurant or something later on today, you know if you can slide in. UHHH NO, that's too weird. Why is it so hard for me to just ask her out on a da-"

"Is everything alright Discord?" Fluttershy asked in concern.

Discord jumped in surprise. He didn't expect to be so loud that Fluttershy could hear him.

"O-Oh nothing, I was just thinking of some more jokes to tell you! I'm coming back into the living room a little bit." Discord said.

"Oh okay. No rush, I was just making sure you were okay." Fluttershy said.

"Oh good."

Discord sighed and took a huge deep breath. He left the kitchen and headed into the living room where Fluttershy was. He could see that she was sitting on her couch. He sat next to her and began talking.

"Hey Fluttershy can I ask you something?"

"Um yeah, sure….." Fluttershy said, not sure where Discord was heading with this.

"I know this seems like an improper time to be asking you this since we already ate breakfast, but I was thinking maybe later on in the afternoon you and I…..could go to a restaurant or something together…"

"You mean like on a date?" Fluttershy asked.

"Y-Yeah……" Discord said.

"Oh….."

Fluttershy's cheeks started to blush a little bit. Discord started to sweat in embarrassment. He didn't mean to make it awkward. Now he was starting to worry.

"That sounds very lovely, but I can't ……" Fluttershy said.

Discord could feel his heart start to drop. He started to regret asking her now. He knew he shouldn't have asked her so soon.

"I have other plans with someone else this afternoon, but we could go to a restaurant tomorrow." Fluttershy said.

Then as quickly as Discord's heart dropped, it came right back up again.

"Wait, really?" Discord asked, still not believing what Fluttershy just said.

"Yeah I can't do it this afternoon, but I'll definitely be down to do it tomorrow." Fluttershy said, reconfirming what Discord heard.

Discord sighed in relief. He then wrapped his body around Fluttershy and started hugging her.

"Oh my god thank you so much Fluttershy!!" Discord said, smiling happily.

"Y-Your welcome…..can you give me some space please?….." Fluttershy said, getting a little uncomfortable with how close Discord was to her.

"Oh sorry about that." Discord said, letting go of her.

"It's okay Discord. Also, I can't have you stay here too long since I'm going to have company over really soon." Fluttershy said.

"Oh okay, well I'll see you tomorrow then." Discord said as he headed out the door.

"See you tomorrow Discord!" Fluttershy said, waving him goodbye.

Discord left Fluttershy's house and started flying in the sky ecstatically. He was imagining how tomorrow afternoon would play out. As he was doing that he could see Rainbow Dash flying towards his direction.

"Oh hey Discord, what's got you so happy this morning?" Rainbow Dash said to him.

"I just asked Fluttershy if we could go out together and she agreed to do it tomorrow!" Discord said, with an ecstatic smile still on his face.

Rainbow Dash stared at Discord, confused.

"Wait wait, hold on a sec, she said that?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Well yeah, she'd love to go out together to a restaurant tomorrow afternoon." Discord explained.

"Ohhhh, okay. Well I hope you and Fluttershy have fun. Speaking about Fluttershy, I'm heading by her place now." Rainbow Dash said.

"Okay, thank you." Discord said.

Discord and Rainbow Dash went their separate ways. Discord kept flying in the sky for a bit until he finally teleported back to his dimension, inside his house. He laid on his bed, with a huge smile. He was very happy that everything went really well. The only thing though is that now he was going to have to ask himself a very important question.

"What do I do on a date?"